• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

⫸STICKY⫷ Questions for Bluelight's New Members!

Welcome friend!At least I suceed to quit this poison meth.Terrible addicting stuff...no doubt

Hey everyone - welcome to Bluelight!

Sit down, get comfy and stay a while.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

If you have any questions for US, please let a moderator know!

Thank you for taking the time to help out our community, and see you around :)
Ok. Let's see how this goes ;)

1.I first knew and view B.L. way back around the 2010's. However, I was already on active on another website.
2.Word of mouth, Google Searches never ever though Social Media however. I like to keep my Private life "Private"
3.LOL, Just look at my picture. I've been around the block way more than once. I'm not a New Jack to this. I am a seasoned veteran (Not Bragging). Done it ALL. Been through it all and now coming out on the other side. But, nonetheless, we are all EQUAL. I like a little weekend get-a-away too! But, my DOC would be the OG-OC baby & Classic Candy.
4. ROA = would be Oral Admin & hahaha you know how it goes never shot before but I've been around the scene my whole life. ;);):devilish::love::cool:

It's great to be back to a community like my prior one. This is excellent content love the website guys!!

Peace & Love :Halloween::cool:;)
-P.C

Hey there, brand new here!

1.How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
Couple hours

2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
Someone from the drugs subreddit

3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
Ive used pretty much every substance ive come across. Alcohol and cannabis as a preteen, kind of being pushed into narcotics at 14, then having my mind expanded with the introduction of psychedelics.

4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?
cant snort anymore these days as ive done it too much, and in an unsafe manner. Ive eaten and boofed drugs, when using speed i like a good hot rail, and a few years back, i was a regular IV user, to the point now even someone trained couldnt find a vein in my arms. I wish i had been more careful, and had more education.

1. Came as a guest about two times before creating an account - which I did because I wanted to ask a question.

2. I was researching a specific topic, my search engine listed BL (second listing after quota). Didn't find my answer, though (so I signed up, see above)

3. Alcohol, cannabis, benzos

4. I used to drink alcohol, still the way I consume it (not very often, though)
Cannabis I smoked - don't do that anymore becauseI get headache from it.
Benzos. I eat them. I like the taste and the feeling they leave in my mouth (but same goes for aspirin)

You IVed amphets? could yo explain how can I do it safely?

Thanks in advanced
❤️❤️❤️💉💉💉
There's always a risk i.v. some powder substances from black market...unless is made for that purpose(ampules,flacons) i wouldn't mess with this...if u are speed fan...just snort de shit better

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?

It was definitely years. I was utilizing Bluelight as a resource to help me identify e pills, back in the late nineties and early 00s, when I was a raver. Then I eventually decided to make an account in order to ask my questions (I always have tons of questions, about everything. I’m insatiably curious)

Word of mouth. One of my other druggie friends in college knew about this site and used it. I had been using Erowid prior to that for drug info. Dancesafe also, I believe.

Prior to being on Bluelight, I believe I had only done a few drugs up to that point: weed, LSD, ecstasy, and whippets. Nothing powdered, no.

Just oral administration of most drugs. Inhaled for weed and whippets.

There's always a risk i.v. some powder substances from black market...unless is made for that purpose(ampules,flacons) i wouldn't mess with this...if u are speed fan...just snort de shit better
Thanks brother @Nas47 !!!
I just try 3 different injections and nothing happen. 1 benzo, 1 amphetamine paste, 1 bupropion.
I can't understand that there is people that have a good rush with these 3 compounds.
Well I finished with a superlative line of speed and hope It kick me in the arse!!!
I'm a little bit fustrated but by the other hand I'm proud of my injection technique, I have nothing in my arm. I didn't miss anyone.
Well I don't think is a nice image and dangerous practice for New members.
Don't try to IV pills neither if you have a good filter. Lots of drugs that you can IV safely.
Send lots of ❤️ to all New members
Bluelight.org is really a nice community.
1 month since I be here and I'm still trapped in my rest hours.Tons of info and good practices. I will profit and share bluelight.org.
Thank you mods, admin,social media workers,designers and People that I can't remember. Lots of hours of work without being paid.
I appreciate this vocation with all the merit that they have.
Like a New member I Will post another in t'has thread, It's interesting.
God bless you all even drug users.
Be grateful, cause If you're in bluelight.org , you have food in your table, a bed in your room and people that love you.,and the most important thing is that we are alife.
I don't want to be boring or annoying , so I Will finish.
Bye bye brothers & sisters

1. So I’ve been a psychonaught ever since I tried LSD and cannabis at 16 crazy enough that was almost exactly 16 years to this day when I first tried weed at around December 2006. I found Bluelight right around 2007 when I experimented with LSD which I used blue and erowid as my go to back then.

2. Web search about LSD. I was really interested in what this chemical was and I wanted to see what it does rather than the fear mongering that I heard about it. It was about 4 months after I started smoking cannabis I had my first LSD experience. I went to a military school from 13-16 and they had a strict drug policy. So I choose to smoke weed to get kicked out of school

3. I have experience with every drug that you learn in a text book and some that you’ll only find in TiHKAL and PiHKAL like the 2-Cx family, 5-aco-DMT, 4-Ho-MET, 5-meo-DMT. 25i are the main researched chems I liked. But my specialities are in mainly in all major psychedelics , older or first wave cathinones but not pyros the empathogenic ones like bk-mdma, 4mmc, 4mec, great experience with MDMA, I under a lot different pharmaceuticals medicinal purposes and recreationals, opiates with a recent 1.5 year battle with heroin and fentinyl and methadone use. Which reinvigorated my interested in this website and because I am now back in the healing path of psychedelics for personal reasons. I also have a lot to learn as we all do but as also do have a lot of harm reduction advice to offer myself

4. When I started I had experience really only with smoking and tab dose. Since then lots with snorting, sublingual, I was never great with needles but had a few experiences with others injecting for me, and fentanyl became my drug of choice at around Oct 2021 with a lot of back and forths trying to quit until I broke down and enrolled in a methadone program around April and then finally quit at 140mg Mdone on August 19 and first three days I took a night time dose of 100mg of methadone because even at 140 I was still getting slight but nasty acute withdrawals. Since then I have gotten back into MDMA, LSD, 4-aco-DMT, DMT, Changa, GHB for insomnia. Little brush with Benzos and Z Drugs. Super slight benzo abuse which led to my Z Drug of choice not working Ambien. So now using GHB as a substitute to try lower my benzo tollerence and get back onto ambien. So I have some experience to share with people trying to get clean with opiates in this terrible medical system of the USA. How to use methadone for only a few days. Comfort drugs and using z drugs and benzos properly while trying to recover expecially if you don’t vibe with the label addict. As I don’t. I’m a psychonaught. So I’ll stop here.

So I know I'm an admin on Quora bur I haven't been on Bluelight since I was 15! Around 2003-2004 so almost 20 years ago! Holy shit, makes me feel old.

I started snorting cocaine at 15 and within a few months, was using via IV. Contracted hep C within those few months and did my first stint in rehab 3 weeks after my 16th birthday. Got out and several months later, got a script of 30 7.5 hydrocodones which began my love hate relationship with opiates. By 17 I was full on addicted and by 18 I caught my first felony from a clever credit card scheme and we only got caught due to breaking our only rule which was we do not get greedy. All I had to show for it was a bad oxycintin habit. My granny truly t hough she was helping me. Well Other than crack, I have been indigenous to you're almost every drug except things like mushrooms and psychedelics which I cannot stand because I always have bad trips.I went through phases but but The past several years have been meth and been so benzos. I have also been on suboxone for going on 5 years and and I now have a legal prescription but prescription to colonical which is great but the math is not. My past 3 relationships have been with men who were heavy users of it and we both enabled each other and they were Extremely physically and emotionally emotionally abusive but so was I. Like I said I 1st found blue light on my windows 2000 and was 15 and I loved it because that was the only website I had found that was about drugs and a harm reduction. I haven't been on here in 18 years so so I consider myself new even though I'm in no way new to drugs. I went to prison 3 times from the ages of 20 to 24 and then to rehab countless times, Detoxes and psych wards. My family did not expect me to make it past 30 and to be honest neither did I. I am from a small town have 16K Orders absolutely nothing to do but get high And since I always hung out with Older people as a teenager in my early twenties,I was exposed to a lifestyle I wouldn't have been until later in life
. had I hung noy out with people much older than me. I am a poly substance abuser of the hopeless variety and stuck in a town I won't ever succeed in. I also have about 8 mental health diagnoses, all diagnosed by psychiatrists, so substance abuse is common in about half of them.

So..there's my intro!

So I know I'm an admin on Quora bur I haven't been on Bluelight since I was 15! Around 2003-2004 so almost 20 years ago! Holy shit, makes me feel old.

I started snorting cocaine at 15 and within a few months, was using via IV. Contracted hep C within those few months and did my first stint in rehab 3 weeks after my 16th birthday. Got out and several months later, got a script of 30 7.5 hydrocodones which began my love hate relationship with opiates. By 17 I was full on addicted and by 18 I caught my first felony from a clever credit card scheme and we only got caught due to breaking our only rule which was we do not get greedy. All I had to show for it was a bad oxycintin habit. My granny truly t hough she was helping me. Well Other than crack, I have been indigenous to you're almost every drug except things like mushrooms and psychedelics which I cannot stand because I always have bad trips.I went through phases but but The past several years have been meth and been so benzos. I have also been on suboxone for going on 5 years and and I now have a legal prescription but prescription to colonical which is great but the math is not. My past 3 relationships have been with men who were heavy users of it and we both enabled each other and they were Extremely physically and emotionally emotionally abusive but so was I. Like I said I 1st found blue light on my windows 2000 and was 15 and I loved it because that was the only website I had found that was about drugs and a harm reduction. I haven't been on here in 18 years so so I consider myself new even though I'm in no way new to drugs. I went to prison 3 times from the ages of 20 to 24 and then to rehab countless times, Detoxes and psych wards. My family did not expect me to make it past 30 and to be honest neither did I. I am from a small town have 16K Orders absolutely nothing to do but get high And since I always hung out with Older people as a teenager in my early twenties,I was exposed to a lifestyle I wouldn't have been until later in life
. had I hung noy out with people much older than me. I am a poly substance abuser of the hopeless variety and stuck in a town I won't ever succeed in. I also have about 8 mental health diagnoses, all diagnosed by psychiatrists, so substance abuse is common in about half of them.

So..there's my intro!
realized that there are several typos in this reply and hopefully you all understand it but I was I was nodding out and had the type one sentence for a good 15 minutes because of it and Until I started using voice to text I could not wake up so hopefully you are hopefully you all understand because I Do not have the energy right now to go back and correct every Single

Hi all you fellow people of Bluelight!
I once was a semi regular member back in 1999 until 2008.
Then went into a phase in life where drugs, discussions, etc had moved to the background.

But when i met the best woman in the world which I can call my wife since 2019, we rediscovered the pleasure of sparsely having a little fun with a few substances(as in 3-4 times a year)

But I am surprised about how this community changed into a broader spectrum of subjects (philosophy, every day life, politics, etc)
Since my wife has several doctorates in biology, she could possibly be of any use?

Of course I am not, unless someone has questions about racing cars or insurances lol.

Anyway, good to be back!

Greetings from the Netherlands
Chris

Then went into a phase in life where drugs, discussions, etc had moved to the background.

But when i met the best woman in the world which I can call my wife since 2019, we rediscovered the pleasure of sparsely having a little fun with a few substances(as in 3-4 times a year)

But I am surprised about how this community changed into a broader spectrum of subjects (philosophy, every day life, politics, etc)
Since my wife has several doctorates in biology, she could possibly be of any use?

Of course I am not, unless someone has questions about racing cars or insurances lol.

Anyway, good to be back!

Chris
Welcome back. Glad to have ya.

Anyway, good to be back!

Chris
Welcome Chris!
Nice that you have found peace in your life!
Yeah of course your woman will be helpful. Lets create her profile! Haha
Greetings from Spain!
Send you LOvE!
❤️❤️♂️♀️🎶🎵

Hi. Great to find this place.
A. I joined the first or second time I came across the site.
A. I probably found the site after doing a search on chronic pain.
A. I never used ketamine, MDMA (lots of MDA), or DMT. With the exception of opioids, my use was mostly during the 70s and 80s.
A. All of the above.

-Took me over 10 years

-From my friend and mentor

I was using only cannabis and alcohol at the time but had already tried mushrooms, lsd, mdma and amphetamine. Different kind of recreational drugs started to interest me and i used BL as source of information. But i've forgotten the site completely for years and i wuold like to share my knowledge to keep people in the safe zone. I have tried most drugs there is available, except opioids. My personal nemesis is ketamine. Those people who know how much i've actually snorted that stuff keep wondering how im still alive. I have learned a lot the hard way and i thought i could be a help to fellow ketheads or other addicts over the world.

Snorting and eating.

Hi. During the 70s, 80s, and early 90s, I was a heavy user and drinker. Then I got into recovery and stopped. I got ill 20 years ago, and this brought me much pain. After 9 months, I finally accepted pain meds. A year and a half later, and towards the end of an abusive marriage, I picked up a needle for 5 months. I put it down the day my marriage ended. I've lived a solitary life since, though I've lived with my son for the past decade.
I decided to join the group after I read a chronic pain thread. I think my main problem in life has been major depression...and ADD. I've had Hep. C. since 1973.
Awhile back I had a dream. I was standing in a room, like a classroom in a hospital. It seemed like it was after a meeting. Chairs were placed up on tables. A young guy walked up to me and struggled to tell me something. Intuitively, I said, "Do you have something to give to me?" As he reached into his pocket, I put out my hand. He placed a small bag of speed in it. I guess you call it meth nowadays. As I was dumping it down a sink, the dream ended.
Recovery is, I believe, give and take. Maybe while I'm here, I'll be able to do both. :)

a: almost instantly
b: searched ' Drug chat - duckduckgo
c: morphine - however have always been partial to some weed
d: had tried smoking cocaine while working in the US - Atlanta. As I was on a working holiday I could not justify spending money on it. Didnt do anything for me however found some good weed there from Guatamala