• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

question bout morphine dosage

*Sticks nose in the air, talks DOWN to MaximumHydro*
smile.gif
How could weed ever possibly be superior opiates?
I'll talk slower if you need me to.
wink.gif

------------------
What prescriptions are fun?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://syntheticrecreation.cjb.net/

Two days ago I took 135mg in the form of finely crushed MS Contin half nasal half oral and barely felt a thing.
There has to be an error in that sentence somewhere.
I don't even know what to say about this.
Is your name Satan?
------------------

Two days ago I took 135mg in the form of finely crushed MS Contin half nasal half oral and barely felt a thing.
There has to be an error in that sentence somewhere.
I don't even know what to say about this.
Is your name Satan?
------------------

Can we just start moving the weed posts to social or something? The potheads will forget about them after a few minutes anway.

<Abra takes a knee to all the smackheads of other drugs>
...I have so much to learn before I become a junkie...er um I mean...a recreational user of smack.
<Flame away but pot users (or potheads) shouldn't always get the shaft>

I dont see how someone could take 135mg of morphine and not feel a thing, your either 800 pounds, or you dont absorb drugs like a normal person.
As for the weed/opiate war, who the fuck cares? You use your drug for your own reasons, sitting here arguing whos cooler, or whos more correct, looks like people are just using drugs to tell everyone they had used them, or to brag.
Ill tell you here and now, neither cannabis, nor opiates, are better. all you people dick sizing other users for theyre drug of choice are showing off. You cant compare opiates to weed anyway, you guys know this.
------------------
~The Recreational Pharmacist (Ketamike)
I have never belonged wholeheartedly to country or State, to my circle of friends or even to my own family...
Such isolation is sometimes bitter, but I do not regret being cut off from the understanding and sympathy of other men.
I lose something by it,to be sure, but I am compensated for it in being rendered independent of the customs,
opinions and prejudices of others, and am not tempted to rest my peace of mind upon such shifting foundations.
--Albert Einstein
My AIM: TheTripDoctor (always on)

I dont see how someone could take 135mg of morphine and not feel a thing, your either 800 pounds, or you dont absorb drugs like a normal person.
As for the weed/opiate war, who the fuck cares? You use your drug for your own reasons, sitting here arguing whos cooler, or whos more correct, looks like people are just using drugs to tell everyone they had used them, or to brag.
Ill tell you here and now, neither cannabis, nor opiates, are better. all you people dick sizing other users for theyre drug of choice are showing off. You cant compare opiates to weed anyway, you guys know this.
------------------
I have never belonged wholeheartedly to country or State, to my circle of friends or even to my own family...
Such isolation is sometimes bitter, but I do not regret being cut off from the understanding and sympathy of other men.
I lose something by it,to be sure, but I am compensated for it in being rendered independent of the customs,
opinions and prejudices of others, and am not tempted to rest my peace of mind upon such shifting foundations.
--Albert Einstein

------------------
--Albert Einstein

------------------
--Albert Einstein

------------------
--Albert Einstein

------------------
--Albert Einstein

------------------
--Albert Einstein

------------------
--Albert Einstein

------------------
--Albert Einstein

------------------
--Albert Einstein

Jesus Christ SL55 , you are really a jerk. You are too self involved and it blinds you. How can you as a moderator dehumanize people on the internet? Is that the best you can do?? I bet if you were face to face with these people you wouldn't say shit. So I am talking down to you! Go suck on the glass dick. Why don't you respect other people and maybe you will come out of that fog you lost your self in.
I AM SMARTER THEN YOU AND I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PROVE IT.. E-MAIL ME.

135mg morphine? Sorry, that could kill a non-opioid tollerant person, if you barely felt anything then you either got some bunk shit, or you're a freak of modern medicine!
As for the opioids vs weed wars - ENOUGH! The pot heads have been brainwashed by their 420 propaganda.. if I hear ONE MORE fucking pot head talk about how weed should be legalized as it can be used to make paper and a more cost effective fuel for lawn mowers, I am going to go insane... an oh yeah, we ALL FUCKING KNOW how your drug is "from the earth" ... fuck that! You char your entire respiratory system to a black mess of burnt tissue...
Opioids on the other hand... heroin is probably one of the ONLY recreational drugs without a single negetive physical effect ..
The only think that pot heads have on opioid users is that all their paraphanila is legal..
In closing, heroin 0wns, weed makes for lazy stoners who 'get' phish and find berkinstocks fasionable.. BURN IN HELL! And take yer god damn salt and vinegar chips with you too! And those tacky shirts with the pipe that has legs and is grabbing the bowl like a cock.. but I love 'High Times' - when I didnt have a candle I just torched a stack of them and held my spoon above it!
If we were to take a set of identical twins, and lock each in a room for a year, one with an unlimited supply of smack, rigs, filters, etc.. and the other with an unlimited supply of weed, screens, etc.. well at the end of that year, our smack user would have advanced into some type of superHuman, while the pot head.. um, the pot head is still in his room, watching Scooby Doo, because as everyone knows, that cartoon was TOTALLY about weed man!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

135mg morphine? Sorry, that could kill a non-opioid tollerant person, if you barely felt anything then you either got some bunk shit, or you're a freak of modern medicine!
As for the opioids vs weed wars - ENOUGH! The pot heads have been brainwashed by their 420 propaganda.. if I hear ONE MORE fucking pot head talk about how weed should be legalized as it can be used to make paper and a more cost effective fuel for lawn mowers, I am going to go insane... an oh yeah, we ALL FUCKING KNOW how your drug is "from the earth" ... fuck that! You char your entire respiratory system to a black mess of burnt tissue...
Opioids on the other hand... heroin is probably one of the ONLY recreational drugs without a single negetive physical effect ..
The only thing that pot heads have on opioid users is that all their paraphanila is legal..
In closing, heroin 0wns, weed makes for lazy stoners who 'get' phish and find berkinstocks fasionable.. BURN IN HELL! And take yer god damn salt and vinegar chips with you too! And those tacky shirts with the pipe that has legs and is grabbing the bowl like a cock.. but I love 'High Times' - when I didnt have a candle I just torched a stack of them and held my spoon above it!
If we were to take a set of identical twins, and lock each in a room for a year, one with an unlimited supply of smack, rigs, filters, etc.. and the other with an unlimited supply of weed, screens, etc.. well at the end of that year, our smack user would have advanced into some type of superHuman, while the pot head.. um, the pot head is still in his room, watching Scooby Doo, because as everyone knows, that cartoon was TOTALLY about weed man!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

The only thing that pot heads have on opioid users is that all their paraphanila is legal..
------------------