• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

question bout morphine dosage

buddah

Bluelighter
ok, i got some 15mg IRs and some 30mg SRs. i have a low tolerance for opiates, ive used them recreationaly on several occasions, but not a lot. i was wondering what a good dosage would be, i have heard to either chew a 30 sr or smoke a 15 ir. i'm bout 260lbs if that helps as far as body size, anyone help me out?
------------------
got brain from this bitch like whoa!

hmm... smoking it tastes like cough syrup kinda, and it caught on fire dont know why/how but oh well
------------------
got brain from this bitch like whoa!

Please don't waste any more perfectly good opiates.
Smoking morphine is not practical.
If you still have your 15mg IR tab, just eat it.

lol@buddah
you are definatley one of my favorite fuck-ups
wink.gif

what do the ir and sr mean?
I've never gotten my hands on higher than oxycodone except for once, but that was before I knew anything about drugs at all.

IR = Instant Release
SR = Suspended Release
So the SR's release the 30mg over a period of time (8 hours?) while the IR's release the 15mg of morphine all at once...

Actually "SR" means "Sustained Release".
I can't remember the amount of time it takes for it to be released in the SR pills...I'm pretty sure rxlist.com will tell ya...
------------------
What prescriptions are fun?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://syntheticrecreation.cjb.net/

suspended release sounds better plz, sustained is a stupid word.
smile.gif

^--- kthx
smile.gif

You see, it doesn't matter what the company names a pill, its what the pills followers in OD want to call the pill that matters.
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
It doesn't make sense to say "Suspended Release".
Suspended implies a temporary stop. Or something withheld for atime. Sustained implies slow, but continuous movement.
I bet you guys just looove marijuanna don't you?
wink.gif

------------------
What prescriptions are fun?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://syntheticrecreation.cjb.net/

Oh God... do NOT smoke pills.. there are VERY FEW pharmacutical pills that can be smoked - shit, I don't know of ANY .. if you want to get a nice few hours then eat it, 15mg is more then enough for a non-opiate tollerant person .. you can snort it if you want more of a "rush" ... damn pot heads would put their thanksgiving turkey in a bong if they had a bowl big enough to accomidate it ...
The IR pills can also be banged without to much trouble..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

I think those of you who think weed is nothing compared to opiates is wrong. Most of you gave up on weed after smoking schwag . If you guys just would have hung in there , then you would have got to experience a high from nuggets. Not just ordinary kind buds but the super geneticly altered bud. Many people will not believe me but they can put steroids in Bud as well as many other living things.

Can someone have a natural opiate tolerance? You say 15mg is good for an opiate virgin. Two days ago I took 135mg in the form of finely crushed MS Contin half nasal half oral and barely felt a thing. It was only my second time using any opioid the first being a few months ago so I know I don't have any tolerance. I know the pills are real, unless Purdue sold bunk shit to the pharmacy
smile.gif

I don't usually comment on the ongoing weed vs. opiate war, but, please...I have smoked some of the most ridiculous, insane marijuana with purple hairs, magenta hairs, turquoise hairs, super-dank crystals and all that bullshit. I would still take an OC 40 up the nose before a pound of whatever High Times thinks is the dankest bud of the month. The marijuana high can be construed as fun, but most of the time it causes an annoying I'm-stupid-and-I-want-to-eat-everything-in-site high...opiates, on the other hand....

haha, i didn't say it would make sence, it just sounds better than "sustained". Anyway, at the rate they dissolve, they might as well be called suspended, lol, ya know what I mean....

I can't agree. I am not starting a war , but I don't think that opiate users should be so stuck up. Your the ones who truly let down your D.A.R.E. officer. Opiates aren't better then pot and pot isn't better then opiates. I don't know what goes on in some of your heads that you actually think you are "superior" because you use smack. I have the most respect for people who can lives thier lives happy without using substances.I actually find it very funny. I never thought I would be in a place where smack users were the most confident.

i want some steriod bud! i could sit around and watch tv all day schmokin, AND i would get jacked! roid rage would kick ass too! YAAAAAA!!!!!