• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pyrazolam Megathread

right iv taken the plunge and got 5 coming 0.5mg ones i want them for cutting my binge into two parts so that thursday if i need to i can get a few hours kip .
now the stim is mpa so how many of these do you think it will take to do the job most likely be half way to best part of gram done by then . or is it one them we could not guess type questions ?

well these are very very nice kills any edgy ness much better than etizolam take one sublingual while speeding and it kicks in like an e then a nice blissfulness takes over no sleepiness like with the others so good for taking when sober

If you really suffer with anxiety these are pretty good for reducing it without the sedation effects plus you get or i get a mild euphoria from them and they dont seem to give me the agression xanax did.

well these are a new problem for me that feeling of ease they give is so damn nice im hooked all ready its so nice to walk round with out the paranoia ghosts jumping into me i liked etizolam at first but they soon lost any affects fun or other these look very promising

Last edited:
Oh yeah it could go that way with me too but I REFUSE TO ABUSE ANYMORE. Strict medicinal purposes with these. 0.5 mg works as an active dose easily. Strict situational use defo on the cards, not an everyday thing IMO.

i'm going to get another 5 or 10 this weekend for next week just to see how things go but like i said it so nice not to have that paranoia shit jumping in and out of you every 5 minutes for no reason at all

p.s i've heard this is an analogue of alprazolam - makes me a bit excited. Is it worth grabbing a few of these for therapeutic reasons ?
Ty

I think its 5 for <no price discussion> ...dont take them all at once ull just sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
One more question - Is pyrazolam a benzodiazepine analogue like etizolam ? or is it an outright benzodiazepine ?
Thanks v much

Etizolam was a thienodiazepine while pyrazolam is a benzodiazepine derivative - so to answer your question yes, it is an outright benzodiazepine.

It is one of the triazolo benzo's similar to bromazepam, triazolam and alprazolam in structure and, presumably, abuse potential.

Etizolam was a thienodiazepine while pyrazolam is a benzodiazepine derivative - so to answer your question yes, it is an outright benzodiazepine.

It is one of the triazolo benzo's similar to bromazepam, triazolam and alprazolam in structure and, presumably, abuse potential.
Thanks.
So as etizolam is one of the theino benzo's - would you call that an outright benzo too?

No, it is a benzodiazepine analogue. It falls in the same class as brotizolam.

Ahh fuck it ive started drinking on benzos innit. Cunt. Anywayz on topic im 2.5mg deep with not a large amount of alcohol consumed but enough to grab a buzz, these things really potentiate the booze as opposed to etizolam hands down, they kill diaz. No going back now lol im a fucking alccy now haha

P.S I never drink.

Just to add i hold down my own flat yeah i bathe at least 4 times a week i brush my teeth 2 times a day, i feed clothe myself. Im deep in warcraft. Im a functional benzo user why go fuck with it >.<

4.5mg deep gave up with the pyraz tthey have lost there appeal somhow so i dropped 40mg diaz, feeling to drunk to take anymore pyraz. Good vibes.

Lol, i love these things fuck the drinking they make me function positively. Its good stuff. Strong stuff. Me likey. Situational use only (not for human consumption) also .. jus sayin.

Well I just ordered 15 of the 2mg Etizolam pellets, and they are rock solid with a really good press, expensive. But I have taken like 5 or 6 of them, yes (12mg of Etizolam) to be correct. And I barely feel any effects, and it has been over an hour and a half. I have a benzo tolerance, but it should be much lower since I am on a Diazepam taper down to 15-20mg/day. So you think I should be able to feel the Etizolam?
Especially if I have anxiety.. I mean, whats up with these pellets? I have had better effects when I was on a much higher dose of Opiates and the 0.5mg Etizolam Mcleouds Pharma blistered from India were stronger than these. These pellets that are made in the UK are not up to par with the etilaam or any blistered Etizolam for that matter IMO.

This compound is a benzodiazepine, not a thienodiazepine, and is a very close structural analogue of alprazolam. Pharmacology isn't my strong suit but I'd be surprised if it wasn't also a pretty close functional analogue.

About when benzos are more sedative vs. exerting more anxiolitic properties: (from wiki, yes) Different benzodiazepines have different affinities for GABAA receptors made up of different collection of subunits, and this means that their pharmacological profile varies with subtype selectivity. For instance, benzodiazepine receptor ligands with high activity at the α1 and/or α5 tend to be more associated with sedation, ataxia and amnesia, whereas those with higher activity at GABAA receptors containing α2 and/or α3 subunits generally have greater anxiolytic activity.[10] Anticonvulsant effects can be produced by agonists acting at any of the GABAA subtypes, but current research in this area is focused mainly on producing α2-selective agonists as anticonvulsants which lack the side effects of older drugs such as sedation and amnesia

I was so miserable to find they were shite. Etizolam is still the only legit RC downer I'm afraid kiddos

How do you know what you got was pyrazolam?
How does anyone know what they've been getting is not etizolam, or phenazepam, or a mix, or even strait alprazolam powder (pressed into "pellets" in this case), etc?

Last edited: