• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pyrazolam Megathread

^ Maybe - the pellets don't seem well made at all - they start disintegrating as soon as you put them on your tongue. On the other hand if .5mg pyra equals 1mg etiz then I'm not surprised that 1mg of pyra didn't do much - I take 2mg of etiz very regularly and don't feel much from that any more. I suspect that if I took 6mg of etiz last night instead of 3mg of pyra then it would have turned out much the same.

Right, my final verdict is this. It takes 1.5mg for me to feel the effects of Pyrazolam. I would guess that someone who has not been taking etizolam as regularly as I have would need less. But my best guess is that .5mg of Pyra does indeed equal 1mg etiz. As for Pyra being more 'hard hitting' - not for me it's not. I'd put that down to vendor hype. The effects are more or less identical as far as I'm concerned. The duration my be slightly longer, but overall the only thing that distinguishes pyrazolam from etizolam is the higher price. Therefore I see no reason to recommend pyrazolam over etizolam - it's just paying more for something essentially identical.

EDIT: Actually, there is something that pyrazolam has over etizolam - the name. Not only does it trip off the tongue much better, but it sounds like a drug that gives you Superman-style heat vision.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a brand naming for some vendor to up the price of an already widely available chemical or mix of chemicals. Email whoever is selling it and ask what the active ingredients are and let us know!

On another note, I'm rather disappointed to read so many people saying these Pyrazolam do bugger all... :(

I have been told it's 5-meo-dalt

I have been told it's 5-meo-dalt

Hmm, you would think they could think of a more apt brand name for 5MEO-DALT really. It has no effects that would 'blast' you anywhere. It's rather mild!

I think I may give this Pyrazolam a miss for the time being, maybe it will improve in a few batches though. So I'll give it a few months before trying them out!

^ Maybe - the pellets don't seem well made at all - they start disintegrating as soon as you put them on your tongue.

Lol read this while about to bite one in half. Maybe this chemical takes a while to reach peak blood concentrations? Something to be careful considering there is not a lot of information out there.

Im currently on 2 Pyrazolam 0.5mg tablets. Both taken within the last hour. I have a heavy history of etizolam abuse so tolerance may be high.

Will report back.

Last edited:
feels like 0.25 etizolam but again I have a heavy tolerance up to 15-20mg in a day been clean for 2 months. I have had a lot of artificial cannabinoids almost 500mg of am-2201 think its shit batch tho off a reputable supplier as well (tut,tut).

pyrazolam seems pretty bullshit and not value for money 3 hours in on 1mg though I have a heavy history of benzos

^ Roofies are schedule I in all states.

Is this true? IIRC it's only a few states.

Phenazepam recently got onto Schedule I in Arkansas and Louisiana (emergency scheduled)

Last edited:
'Feels' like 0.25 mg? Doesn't that just feel like 0.00 mg really... I hardly take benzos really and I still need at least 2 mg to even notice any real effect!

0.25mg etizolam saved me from bad w/ds on the road seizure territory.

It WAS noticeable.

Pyrazolam does not seem to be very euphoric, the come-up is pretty drawn out.

Having 3mg of them made me pretty intoxicated but if you have a tolerance

they dont offer good value.

Good for ending Ethylphenidate cravings though, etizolam can be dangerous and addictive.

0.25mg etizolam saved me from bad w/ds on the road seizure territory.

It WAS noticeable.

Perhaps for killing a cluck, but it won't get you high. Especially if you get withdrawals, I imagine you would have a much greater tolerance than me.

has no tried smoking weed on these yet then?

i really enjoy etizolam and weed but it can be tooo sedating, i think these might be better cos it will just be the anti-anxiety part which i like the most, as i sometimes get weed anxiety, its nice to have a care free stoning from time to time :)

has no tried smoking weed on these yet then?

I've tried 1mg while on an oral dose of am-2201, then a few smokes of ur-144. It was nice. I'd say the euphoria is equivalent to etizolam. I also didn't feel as groggy the next day as etizolam sometimes does. (Even though it's only very mild grogginess.)

Can anyone compare this an actual benzodiazepine, rather than Etizolam which is a thienodiazepine? I assume it is going to bare more resemblance to a drug of the same class rather than one of a similar, structurally close class...

Can anyone compare this an actual benzodiazepine, rather than Etizolam which is a thienodiazepine? I assume it is going to bare more resemblance to a drug of the same class rather than one of a similar, structurally close class...

Its nothing like Diazepam

Benzodiazepine and thienodiazepine are just categorizations. In terms of effects, etizolam is much more similar to classic benzodiazepines than olanzapine, which is a thienodiazepine antipsychotic.

Benzodiazepine and thienodiazepine are just categorizations. In terms of effects, etizolam is much more similar to classic benzodiazepines than olanzapine, which is a thienodiazepine antipsychotic.

Thienodiazepines are analogues of Benzodiazepines, granted they are categorisations of GABA agonists. But they are still a different class of drug, albeit only slightly. (They are as similar as a cathinone is to an amphetamine).

I'd also say it is best to compare a compound, to a compound with a long standing history and of the exact same classification. Rather than a relatively new RC or foreign medicine, that is an structurally similar and only analogue of the comparison...

After trying Pyrazolam, I would say it is a lot less euphoric than etizolam and diazepam although it shares the amnesia/blackout/clumsy traits and length of diazepam.