• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Purple D&G - PMA WARNING

thanks for the interesting reading phase dancer I may have to rethink my stance on PMA

PMA isn't a joke, low doses dont even seem that fun. Hugher doses with K are pretty full on, especially mixed with MDMA, its like you die and come back and the whiole world has changed, literally Fear & Loathing style visuals... but very close to death. My friend's eye popped out, and his eyes remained blood shot for days. Id never advise anyone to take the crap.

Inahard did take 200mg of PMA and 200mg of MDMA tho I believe when he died.

i can clear anything up that has to do with the story in the paper.

It was PMA that was consumed that led to the loss of life...
Many versions of the story does not include that the pills were PMA, but they were those NG ones.

It seems like the media and police were trying to cover up the fact that it was PMA, not MDMA. Useing this loss of life to scare all ectasy users.

although maybe being scared is the right thing as a few posters aboved tested the pills in question without recieving a postive PMA reaction. This is both interesting and scary.

damn the dirt to hell who masks PMA pills as ecstacy.

Trav

Must of been multiple same looking batches then. Now that is scary... Or MDMA+PMA combination. I was lucky to survive.

Splatt said:
I just heard from a friend that her boyfriend consumed these pills last night, along with many other eople.

Some dropped multiple and some mixed them with multiple and some mixed them with multiple other known MDMA pills. she said none of them felt ill or had any undesired effects.

This does not mean these or PMA is safe. It is true that PMA can be used without death or ill effects, but some people are extremely sensative to PMA ad combining PMA with other drugs,

Stay away from these and warn everyone about them please! Yes, they may be like 5-10mg PMA but who knows if the pills range doses or how you or others react fropm them!

I've known a couple people who prefer PMA to mdma. thats the thing, it has this stigma. But the only real dodgy thing about it is that it is sold as mdma. PMA purchased as PMA, isn't the devil it's made out to be.

Just a complete prick when the drugs you buy aren't the ones you asked for

Its still very dangerous. I've never had it in pure form, but I've took it on puirpose and not on purpose. Cant say I ever found it that great. If you want a stimulating but also mongy high with visuals with ecstasy like features, use a medium dose opf 2c-i and mda (or mdma) together instead. Way more room for error and no reports of deaths.

"I Wan't A KEG of BEER!"

Splatt said:
PMA isn't a joke, low doses dont even seem that fun. Hugher doses with K are pretty full on, especially mixed with MDMA, its like you die and come back and the whiole world has changed, literally Fear & Loathing style visuals.......

I don' know 'how close to death,
but seasoned moi & swimmers have found
it's jus not worth it...

Splatt said:
I'd never advise anyone to take the crap.

x100.

Curve is jus' too steep.
Some of the sweat commin' off people testin' below med-threshhold
has SCARED the fuck outta me...

PEACE
UnS

BE A
WAREWOLF!!!!!

speechless-smiley-016.gif

PLEASE!

Splatt said:
Its still very dangerous. I've never had it in pure form, but I've took it on puirpose and not on purpose. Cant say I ever found it that great. If you want a stimulating but also mongy high with visuals with ecstasy like features, use a medium dose opf 2c-i and mda (or mdma) together instead. Way more room for error and no reports of deaths.

So is heroin in the context of the potential for overdosing. So are lots of things that people willingly use.

Don't get me wrong, I agree, there is better highs to chase when you factor in everything at stake with PMA. But, I think the main issue is, PMA being sold as MDMA. If people are knowingly taking risks with PMA, well, that's there business.

But given the relative safety of a substance like MDMA, not to mention, it's social penetration, in that, many non-drug educated people use it. It is absolutely disgusting that people sell PMA as MDMA.

I think blowinjg out on 3 times or more of a dose of GHB you can handle is safer than PMA. Not that I would condone either,