• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Purple D&G - PMA WARNING

^you see, those things aren't common adulterants because of the rarity, and the 'exotic' classification these days - people can fetch a high price selling a drug for what it is. (I'm referring to 2cb. mescaline and LSD) nor do they pass for MDMA in anyway.

I'm really surprised we don't see adulterants like DOI and DOC in pills yet on the opposite note (of psychedelic adulterants). In the near future i expect the trade to head forward as chems like the beta-ketones (methylone(bk-mdma), ethylone (bk-mdea) and butylone (bk-mbdb) ) become more readily available. And with effects in the same empathetic spectrum as their amphetamine cousins. Also i see the possibility of the emergence of Piperazines like mCPP as a possible set of adulterants in street ecstacy because of it's mode of action.

Last edited:
^I too worry about these same chems juice_soldier...

I have been at clubs in the US when batchs of DOB and DXM pills were circulating.

Would hate for that shit to go down in Australia but i'm sure it's only getting closer :(

Warning over new killer drug
Anna Edwards
August 23, 2007 04:10pm

DRUG advocacy groups warn a new batch of a potentially lethal drug called PMA has hit Brisbane streets and nightclubs.

The drug _ PMA para-methoxyamphetamine _ is believed to be responsible for the death of an 18-year-old girl on the Gold Coast last weekend. Police have warned that PMA is circulating on the Gold Coast.
Now drug organisations including Drug Arm and Alcohol and Drugs Foundation Queensland have warned the drug is already in Brisbane.

Drug Arm executive director Dennis Young said whispers on the street were that PMA was circulating in Brisbane's party districts and being passed off as ecstasy.

"It does pop up from time to time, and our advice to people is, if you dont use drugs but were thinking of taking something, dont," he said.

Alcohol and Drugs Foundation Queensland chief executive Mitchell Giles said if PMA pills had been reported in one place, chances were they would end up elsewhere.

"I guess they're not like whales that people have tagged to follow their path, but it is a very porous roadway and its very likely it (PMA) will end up here," he said.

PMA came in small pills that could be pink, yellow, purple or white, and had been known as Pink Mitsubishi, Mr Young said.

Regular users of ecstasy who took PMA inadvertently will experience slightly different, but potentially lethal, effects because it is more toxic than ecstasy.

Reported effects include high blood pressure, hypertension, breathing difficulty, nausea, coma and even death.

People who find they have taken PMA really need to support each other and the worst thing you can do is to tuck your friend up in bed and leave them to sleep, he said.

Courier Mail

Damn it.... I've got one sitting right here.... and now i guess its gonna go to waste. That being said, I had 5 friends (including girls) that consumed 2 each of these after a huge boozy day for ekka show day and they reckoned they were great.

Better safe then sorry though.

Got a pill tester? It would be great to see some results!! This is one time where we can actually test the accuracy of these testers... they say they can pick up the presence of PMA - we have media reports that your pill contains them. Let's see eh?

Doooofus said:
Got a pill tester? It would be great to see some results!! This is one time where we can actually test the accuracy of these testers... they say they can pick up the presence of PMA - we have media reports that your pill contains them. Let's see eh?

I do, but unfortunately its expired. I wouldnt trust the results.

Remember that the accepted test for PMA (Mandelin) will only be able to indicate the presence of PMA if there is no substance present which masks the result by producing a darker colour.

Using Mandelin to indicate the presence of PMA is cited in several publications and my own contact with Forensics confirmed that the PMA/ Mandelin reaction has been observed.

Please understand though, that there are limitations to the kits. From one of the above reports, it is claimed no MDMA was found. If so, and there were no other masking agents present, Mandelin should give a green colour which turns to a reddish pink or brown. One publication (Johns et al) states there's an effervescence with Marquis but no colour change.

Anyone got a test kit onto these yet?

Perhaps I should just fork out some dollars and try to get a kit and one of these pills.. Get the tests done, take some photos and add a bit more to the thread..

How longs a tester usually take to arrive?

I tested the grey D & G. One of the strongest MD reactions I have seen for a very long time. If THIS batch I have contains PMA, the MDXX reaction certainly masked any PMA or even speed signs on mandelin and marquis.

Very odd. They may contain PMA, but not PMA alone, But batches may vary but they look like the ones shown on the news... If the police are lying thats downright lame. Could not test with Robadope sorry, its too old.

Red Mitsi scandal 2003/2004 anyone?

While it's good to see them making people aware, I find that the police and media are using this situation to 'fight the war on drugs' with the classic fear method.

People play Russian roulette when they point a semi-loaded gun to their head, not pop a pill (and in this case, even a pill containing PMA based on peoples posts here).

I wouldn't have one knowing this information, but I can see right through these articles at the same time.

Hmmm..... I still have that same purple one sitting here...... Gonna be away for 9 weeks starting the end of this week, so it'll still be here when i get back, lol.

I'll try and get a test kit on to it then ;)

My friends all had these from the same batch as the one I had and reckoned they were great. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Exactly.. alrtho there MAY be some PMA in them.. U got a newish Robadope?

Splatt,

Does 'one of the strongest MD reactions' mean the speed the reagent turned black ?. Would the speed it turned to MD colour indicate strength ?. I always test my pills and am trying to learn new things.

Cheers

9 Weeks!! Argh..

I can wait though :O I'd almost thought this thread was long gone and forgotten.. Will be good to see some results, when they are finally done.. Any chance of you getting a new robadope kit Splatt?

Enlighten don't currently sell it and I don't think its legal or safe to import explosive chemicals. And I've heard about non shipments from eztest.com.au and its ridicuously expensive.

No shops seem to have them and if they did they'd be in the Extreme kit which would possibly be like 3 years or more old because sadly pill testers arent really good sellers unless you're a PillReports or Bluelight user, or word of mouth, or a little sign at a music shop. Me and my mates are always testing pills for people, sometimes even from crumbs after what they've had just so they know what they ate (therefore couldnt do reports on them) so if anyone has a usable Robadope they're willing to donate to me, sure. ;)

I guess I could always make one, got ingredieents somewhere, not sure what they are off hand

Last edited:
took two of the D&G pills last week. Took one and waited over an hour and took the other. As usual with PMA took about an hour and a half to come on, but had a nice trippy high happening all afternoon. Havent been able to get any more.Am I the only one out there that enjoys PMA? They have to be used with caution and modreration, but used in this way only use 1 and wait for over an hour before redosing and only take a total of two? any opinions?

While PMA can reportedly be euphoric at low doses, the dose-response curve is much steeper than that of MDMA, and at higher doses unpleasant effects such as nausea and vomiting, severe hyperthermia and hallucinations quickly overpower any pleasurable effects. The effects of PMA also seem to be much more unpredictable and variable between individuals than those of MDMA, and sensitive individuals may die from a dose of PMA that a less susceptible person might only be mildly affected by.

From Wiki but you get the picture. I think you're dicing with death. You saying you think it's OK to take one PMA pill could be someones death sentance. Poor form.