• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics and sexuality

Ximot said:
I get bi-curious on MDMA in particular. Or in any case very touchy even with males. But not on other psychedelics, and not when sober. Kinda weird. Sometimes I wonder ......

Why don't you just put a skirt on and swish around for us and get it over with? ;)

I can see where you're coming from - psychedelics do release your inhibitions but I think we're confusing fantasy with reality. I mean - have any of you guys who claim you feel a bit bi-curious when high actually done anything about it? No? I thought so.

I mean - have any of you guys who claim you feel a bit bi-curious when high actually done anything about it? No? I thought so.
Lol, of course I have, I'd not mention it otherwise, but over the years I've had a few same sex enounters when tripping....mainly involving ecstsay and oral if you must know, though I've done it all, more or less. I happened to have no choice but to do this, otherwise my head may have very well exploded, something to do with something Weird. Anyhow, Ismene, I suggest you go out and find yourself some penis. Or penises. Actually, they (as you'd know, I assume you are bedecked by one) are rather vile, but they work to communicate simple feelings towards something or other, hopefully somebody;)

We can get into more detail only if it makes you wet :p

B9 said:
& do you respond via the eyes?

With gouging only.

Ximot said:
haha yeah like hey now that i'm a loved-up hippie who'll see rainbows around everything i'll shag everything that moves ;) =D

And why not, I say, better to fuck then fight.

swilow said:
Lol, of course I have, I'd not mention it otherwise, but over the years I've had a few same sex enounters when tripping

Is it just something you do when you're tripping tho swilow? Or is it something you do when sober too? i.e do you think the psychedelics encouraged you to go futhur that you would sober?

Ismene, I suggest you go out and find yourself some penis.

I will give your suggestion due consideration ;)

Ismene said:
Is it just something you do when you're tripping tho swilow? Or is it something you do when sober too? i.e do you think the psychedelics encouraged you to go futhur that you would sober?

Psychedelics helped me accept that I had done certain things and experienced things of a sexual nature that I may not have wanted to....These events have happened throughout my life, its only been through tripping and realsing how silly blaming yourself (or anyone) is that I've been able to turn these things into choices and fun. That said, my friend and I were discussing ratios of 'gayness' within ourselves; he claims his has crested 50% and thinks its more appropriate if he calls himself gay now. Mine is at about 30% :D

Ismene said:
Why don't you just put a skirt on and swish around for us and get it over with? ;)

I can see where you're coming from - psychedelics do release your inhibitions but I think we're confusing fantasy with reality. I mean - have any of you guys who claim you feel a bit bi-curious when high actually done anything about it? No? I thought so.
ummm yes I have it was fun <3 8)

feelgoodhit said:
yeah, i'd give it 20-30% myself. :]

I'm hoping to stay at my 30% mark- it fluctuates however. You'll know ;)

Its really hard for me to get horny while on LSD, I can however force it by trying to be sexual just for fun, but its usually the furthest thing in my mind.

^ Has it anything to do with laughing at the absurdity of the physical act of sex when tripping? That's my problem, it just seems such a bizzarre thing to do.

Mind you, I once stumbled over a couple getting jiggy in the club me & mrs f&b used to go to, while tripping - I was so out of it I couldn't make out what I'd just tripped over and was staring trying to get my vision to clear so I could see what I'd just stumbled over & kicked. Fuck knows what the couple made of me, I must have looked like some retarded pervert! =D

fastandbulbous said:
^ Has it anything to do with laughing at the absurdity of the physical act of sex when tripping? That's my problem, it just seems such a bizzarre thing to do.

Mind you, I once stumbled over a couple getting jiggy in the club me & mrs f&b used to go to, while tripping - I was so out of it I couldn't make out what I'd just tripped over and was staring trying to get my vision to clear so I could see what I'd just stumbled over & kicked. Fuck knows what the couple made of me, I must have looked like some retarded pervert! =D

^ hahahahahaha =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my 2 cents worth:
When I'm tripping (usually at a doof) I feel very sexual and mentally aroused. For me it's just part of the experience.
I am bi-sexual and when I'm on acid I almost ALWAYS indulge in lesbian thoughts, rather than heterosexual ones.

fastandbulbous said:

Not really, no giggling is involved. For some reason when I'm on L I just can't imagine why people get aroused, and how it occurs when sober. Its kind of like how your job, money and basic responsibility lose their value as well when you're on L, sex is the same way for me when I dose.

B9 said:
Ximot those two posts make you sound like you're trying to get S_S to chase you round the virtual schoolyard =D

:eek: is it THAt obvious? 8o =D

^Did I notice you playing coquettishly with the hem of you skirt just then? Cute :)

Yeah Ximot it really was that obvious - I reckon S_S was just pretending not to notice - till swilow rather discourteously outed him & his cross dressing fetish, now I reckon he feels just plain silly. Best go comfort him eh ?

B9 said:
Yeah Ximot it really was that obvious - I reckon S_S was just pretending not to notice - till swilow rather discourteously outed him & his cross dressing fetish, now I reckon he feels just plain silly. Best go comfort him eh ?

if ya wanna make me bi-curious, feed me MDMA ;)

Psychedelics make me mentally androgynous. Boundaries lose meanings, self-definitions and labels crumble. While this broadening of perspectives may feel cosmic at the time, in the mundane life it would be impossible to continuously live as a formless entity, we need those definitions and boundaries to some extent, to be able to function. However I like to think that psychedelics make us realize that it is we who set those boundaries, not someone else, and that these boundaries are ultimately artificial.