Prohormones/Designer Steroids

As I said b4 Stak Abaol is under the radar & the best that has ever been made. I said b4 it will be banned b4 2010, comming back today while getting my tickets to Vegas today for Mr. Olympia, I find out it has been banned but not pulled off the shelves, so I grabbed 2 more bottles.

Also said b4 that Gaspari will have the best creatine(TOP OF THE LINE PEROID) comming out soon BUT to find out it will be introduced this weekend in Vegas @ Mr.Olympia, so stores might have monday, well mine willbut getten mine @ Vegas.

So grab all the Stak Abol you can b4 it is gone. Do not invest into any creatine untill Gaspari's comes out this weeknd.:)

creatine is creatine is creatine..........

yup...creatine monohydrate is all you need...all these matrix formulas are pointless

I just ordered a strong ass Superdrol clone and am going to run it @ 30mgs for 30 days eating only clean food...one cheat meal a week.....

you're so lucky bro..have fun at the olympia!!!!

My picks for this year's olympia are:
1-Kai Greene
2-Jay cutler
3-Phil heath
4-Dexter Jackson
5-Branch warren

hope you are right - but honestly, I'd bet that dexter keeps wining imo. Not saying it's how it should be, but will see - did you watch any of it tonight - i missed it.

I've been watching all of it on the internet.....Jay's face looks so much thinner but his stomach is all weird looking...I can post shit up tonight

yeah his GH gut is a lil outta control. I think dex will keep winning imo - just because of the political side of the sport.

Day 6 of Stakabol....Absolutely ridiculous strength increases...I was doing lat pull downs at 200 fucking lbs...I'm big...people notice...im also a fat fuck...horny...appetite is insane..workouts are orgasmic..

I feel like walking throgh my gym doors, powerbombing the guy at the counter, lifting heavy weights and throwing them on the floor and then fucking every piece of ass in the gym....I can't believe this shit WAS legal....I haven't even been taking it a week...

Time to blow up more!!! although I havent been deadlifting because the trainers have been critisizing my form saying i use my back too much and ill get hurt...

How is your mood on the stakabol? Sleep? Back or calf pumps?

I think i'm going a h-drol clone in december (a 4-chloro turinabol PH) called Powerdrol by GAT. I was thinking of running it at 100mg (or more accurate 101mg) a day, which might be a bit high. Either that or i'll order some finiplex pellets online (easy and legal to buy) and make my own trenbolone transdermal (im a bit worried about the typical progestin side-effects). I wish I could find a reliable source for boldenone, the huge reported increase in appetite sounds very, very appealing.

Oh and about Kai Greene, is it true that he is natural (no roids)?

PAR- look into sumo deadlifts. Its almost impossible to let your back move with your legs in the wider stance. If Im going for a PR I always do a couple of sumos to ensure I can take the weight.

PAR- look into sumo deadlifts. Its almost impossible to let your back move with your legs in the wider stance. If Im going for a PR I always do a couple of sumos to ensure I can take the weight.

Thanks for the tip, I'm gonna start doing them...

Naegro---0 side effects so far...sleep is fine, recovery is unreal, no back pumps YET....Appetite is out of this atmosphere and sex drive is fucking great...

This is the biggest/strongest I've ever been..I'm gonna run clomid and clenbuterol for pct...

Thanks for the tip, I'm gonna start doing them...

Naegro---0 side effects so far...sleep is fine, recovery is unreal, no back pumps YET....Appetite is out of this atmosphere and sex drive is fucking great...

This is the biggest/strongest I've ever been..I'm gonna run clomid and clenbuterol for pct...

Clenbuterol is catabolic... Run it DURING the cycle... With this stuff, you can get both a lot bigger and a lot leaner at the same time.

^Theres a lot of debate about this and no-one really knows for sure. Personal judgment...

I've read that clen is ANTI-catabolic...

In rats, given at a dose that would kill a human many times, it is anti-catabolic. But in humans it is resolutely, absolutely, proven and iron-clad, CATABOLIC. That is how and why it is able to produce lesions of the myocardium even at low doses. It damages muscle, and ALL muscle. Most likely through taurine depletion.

Either way it is well established that it is catabolic to muscle in humans. I am well-aware that there is urban legend which says it is anti-catabolic but it simply isn't true. Just like it isn't true that dosing T3 can shut down your thyroid forever, but that is another die-hard myth.

Here's another one: dietary cholesterol intake has only infinitesimal influence on blood cholesterol levels. YET, when your cholesterols are high, everyone says drop the high-cholesterol foods. It simply has no effect on the blood cholesterols.

Bottom line, there are TONS of die-hard myths about diet, health, hormones, the human body and bodybuilding. You shouldn't believe everything that is bandied about, but obviously only a few people take the time and effort to study this stuff in complete depth. That's what I do for a living.

If it's anti catabolic why would I take it during a bulking cycle? I'm saving it for pct...I just gotta lower my calories...

Today was day 7 on stakabol and was leg day...Endurance is definately up but only did 245lb squats..I still am getting fat around the love handles and lower abs....Mild back pumps and leg pumps...even have pumps in my fucking jaw....

If it's anti catabolic why would I take it during a bulking cycle? I'm saving it for pct...I just gotta lower my calories...

Today was day 7 on stakabol and was leg day...Endurance is definately up but only did 245lb squats..I still am getting fat around the love handles and lower abs....Mild back pumps and leg pumps...even have pumps in my fucking jaw....

It is CATABOLIC, and *NOT* anti-catabolic unless you are a rat.

The reason to take it during this cycle is to keep yourself lean, as you stated you wanted to get both leaner and bigger. Getting leaner during the cycle will let you be less fearful of eating a lot during your post-cycle, which is when the only anabolic you will have will be FOOD.

Meh, maybe I shouldn't bother giving free advice, and stick to the people who actually pay me for this stuff. Being nice to people isn't a very good option anywhere, anytime, so it seems.

would it be safe to run epistane with test? I'm considering trying this when I get back to the states.

Yup- it would be fine. In fact the anti-e effects of epistane would make for some pretty nice lean gains. To get that though you'd be wanting to run it once the esters had started to kick in rather than as a kick start as most orals are used.

I hope you've already got the epistane tho- its almost impossible to find now that a ban seems impending.

would it be safe to run epistane with test? I'm considering trying this when I get back to the states.

That would be an interesting stack...Might have to tweek the dosages a bit...I prefer pulsing with epi...

I know a legit site for all prohormones and ds supps...pm me