Prohormones/Designer Steroids

PARooolller

Bluelighter
I'm in the market for a solid prohormone that doesn't aromatize and will help achieve maintainable and somewhat dry gains...Like AAS, there are dozens, actually thousands, of different brands, hormone profiles, etc...regarding these supplements...

Anyone have any experience with any of these compounds? Specifically what brands and cycles did you follow? I have Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT or gyno flare-up....

I've used LG Sciences Methyl-1D before and got pretty wet gains and TERRIbLE rebounds from it....

prohormones and legal designer steroids---

Discuss juicers.

I've heard semi-decent stuff from epistane.

I'd just wait and run a testosterone cycle though.

stack them in the toilet and flush

lol jk

but seriously just run test bro you won't be disappointed

k done needling you about it (no pun intended)

I would run test but i cant be messing around with anything illegal for 2 years while im in this intensive probation program

did you research IGF any? Its some pretty freaking anabolic stuff.

Also you might want to read up on insulin. I've not done much reading but apparently it really increases nutrient shuttling if used correctly PWO.

Epistane looks pretty decent; it seems to give decent dry gains. My guess is that you could gain 4-8lbs of lean mass, perhaps more with enough food. It seems to be rather potent stuff; you don't want to dose over 40mg/day, or for longer than 4 weeks...

Methyl-1D is simply DHEA ethyl ester, which is bound to be pretty nasty and estrogenic...

If you do it, track your progress and post photos. I'm thinking of running it in the not too distant future...

out of curiosity why do you guess you could gain 4-8 pounds on it? Is it because you've read logs of guys who have gained that much? I would just suppose thats how much in a month or so people usually bulk.

I'm more interested in hearing about how much lean mass somebody gains and at what caloric level they are eating relative to their maintenance. Anybody can gain 4-8 pounds on it if they eat 3,500 calories x 4-8, above whatever their maintenance is. Hopefully epistane allows a user to bulk at a higher rate than natural with minimal fat gain.

testosterone at a half gram most guys can bulk from 700-1000 calories above maintenance without gaining much fat (or about double what they would naturally all things equal). So about double the gains in lean mass within a 3 month period than normal (you can hope for about 12 pounds lean mass natural or about 24 pounds lean mass while you're 'on'). Thats if you are hitting everything right diet wise and are not at or above your genetic potential (it slows down once you're there).

My 4-8lbs estimate is not based off of what some kids on bodybuilder forums claim they've gotten...

Its a rough estimate of what someone would likely gain, based on its anabolic/androgenic ratio of 12:1, and its anti-estrogenic properties. The gains from epistane are inevitably very lean gains. Of course, there is likely to be some joint pain and other anti-estrogenic side-effects. Make no mistake, testosterone is superior, but epistane looks "ok"...

no, 4-8 pounds comes about by eating 3,500 calories x 4-8...

epistane doesn't magically add 4-8 pounds just because some enzyme is inhibited and your body produces less estrogen...

Well my caloric intake has been on point lately....i'm sure i'll add weight, but i always get pretty wet gains on pros

I just get annoyed at listening to people talk online (not directed at you negro you seem to know your stuff) when they make comments about X amount of drugs will give you Y amount of gains. Its just ignorance at its worst really. A fundamental misunderstanding of how the human body works.

well all AAS allows you to do basically is to:

A) cut at a higher rate while preserving lean mass

B) bulk at a higher rate with less fat gain

C) strength gains with minimal weight gains (if thats your thing)

Obviously, a bodybuilders diet is assumed.

Keep in mind that I remarked:

My guess is that you could gain 4-8lbs of lean mass, perhaps more with enough food.

Also PARoooller, epistane is not a prohormone; it is a designer steroid. Essentially, it is a methylated version of a banned steroid...

2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol

2a,3a-epithio- 17a-methyl-5a-andostan- 17b-ol

These are the 2 products that I'm looking at...Anyone know the difference between these similar compounds?

^^^Its simply two different ways of saying the same thing; they both are epistane....