Prohormones/Designer Steroids

crook county...like Dirtball's latest CD????

anyways...i'm gonna check that product out...

meh...doesnt look too great..the ratios dont look optimal and they add "liver support" just to market it more....i've yet to read a good rating

dbol and drol are very androgenic - I don't know why you think dbol or drol are any less liver toxic than these new PHs bro, not trying to bash on what you are saying at all - I'm just curious if you have the research to prove this?

I'd have to disagree with everything else in your post, respectively. Comments like "not a growth steroid" - that shit just confuses me, every AAS with the correct diet will help you grow. The grey market steroids were made for money until another ban comes into affect. Sure, the better they work - the more they sell, but I doubt that they are concerned with your liver and health lol.

Again - not trying to be hostile, just my opinion, if you want me to post some facts about any of the drugs I mentioned I will, but I don't to hijack this thread - feel free to PM me about it, i'd love to know if I'm wrong - don't mind learning at all bro! Stay strong.

Firstly androgenicity has nothing to do with anabolicity, if there is such a word. Dbol and Drol at active doses are MORE liver-toxic than the new things, there is tons of bloodwork showing exactly that on bodybuilding boards.

Yes every steroid with the right diet will help you grow. But by how much? Consider huge liver load and 2lbs of lean gains retained after PCT and compare that to half the liver load and 10lbs of lean gains retained after PCT.

The new "PH's" are designer steroids, just like MDMA was a designer drug and look how good it is.

meh...doesnt look too great..the ratios dont look optimal and they add "liver support" just to market it more....i've yet to read a good rating

Why not? 20mg superdrol, 20mg p-plex and 50mg of halodrol looks very balanced to me... What is it you don't like? But of course separate liver support is required... 3 methyls!

let me correct myself...3 methyls seems toxic...i'll look into it more...i wonder what the dosing is..?

let me correct myself...3 methyls seems toxic...i'll look into it more...i wonder what the dosing is..?

I think 2 a day is good, 3 a day if you are big and really looking to explode AND using the ultimate in liver protection. I mean sdrol is hard on the lipids, p-plex is only somewhat liver-toxic (enzymes) and so is hdrol but stacking 3 methyls makes it possible to have an unknown "toxic synergy" on the liver, who knows?

the problem with most of these is that they will knock out your own production of testosterone, which in and of itself isn't a bad thing (hey you're replacing them with other analogue chemicals in the PHs). But this will skew your estrogen levels (they will hit rock bottom) and this will have very nasty effects on your body (joint issues and also libido issues and probably most worrisome is its effect on HDL/LDL).

That is why test is best. You need testosterone to be a healthy man (partly because you need estrogen so much, test is a precursor to estrogen). Any cycle should include testosterone as a base in order to cover yourself health wise and keep some estrogen flowing.

I agree about the estrogen issue and about test being best. However since orals are generally shorter cycles, a complete shutdown and too-low estrogens are not that worrisome. But I agree about the liver issue.

But yeah, pin your cycles. Orals are nice, but they won't take you very far. AND they are much more damaging than injections.

2 pills 1hr b4 workout
1 pill on days off

imo it did a great job & was really suprised.
Still waiting on Gaspari's new creatine, is suppose to be the best one out there.

what's different about gaspari's new creatine ? Is it ee ? or something new / new loading system ?

I'm already 2 weeks into my PCT and my workouts have been explosive...Looks like I gained a quality 8-9 pounds after my cycle and broke through all my plateuas...I'm not hitting over 315 in all my compounds.....

Havoc definately allowed me to put on some more mass with little side effects...If you have the extra money, i highly recommend it...It's a mild compound, so a mild PCT is sufficient...I never went over 60mgs of clomid...

i' m already planning a stronger cycle...i'd run injectible test but I have a 14 year sentence over my head if i fuck up in the next 2 years..

I forgot to mention something else I'm looking forward to trying- Napalm with added clen. You can take a full bottle of 30ml, 100mcg-200mcg/ml and dump it in and the carrier will help deliver the clen directly to the application point.

Prolly gonna run that on the recomp week of my cycle.

Gonna get a Waxy Maize PWO product to take during as well. I usually run ALA and ALCAR pretty much year-round so should make a pretty awesome stack.

I forgot to mention something else I'm looking forward to trying- Napalm with added clen. You can take a full bottle of 30ml, 100mcg-200mcg/ml and dump it in and the carrier will help deliver the clen directly to the application point.

Gonna get a Waxy Maize PWO product to take during as well. I usually run ALA and ALCAR pretty much year-round so should make a pretty awesome stack.

sounds interesting...i've never ran clen..and i dont even know what napalm is??? is it a topical spot fat burner like PP's dermacrine???

Waxy maize is terrible for recovery...just take it pre workout and youll notice more fuller pumps

^yeah similar deal to dermatherm the topical made by PP. Made by Avant labs who usede to make Lipoderm-y & ultra.

I though WM was meant to be the shit for recovery- bigger insulin spike, etc...

^yeah similar deal to dermatherm the topical made by PP. Made by Avant labs who usede to make Lipoderm-y & ultra.

I though WM was meant to be the shit for recovery- bigger insulin spike, etc...

i just find it (wm) more beneficial when i need to carb load...

i cant lose the fat on m love handles towards my lower back...i want to try a topical fat burner on top of clenbuterol or redline..prob redline

My diet is back on point with healthy lean protein sources only!!! Chicken and brown/white rice only!!!!!

Great idea.

how are you gonna fully saturate the solution with clen in an even manner? I would hate for one squirt to have 1000mics of clen in it:|

how are you gonna fully saturate the solution with clen in an even manner? I would hate for one squirt to have 1000mics of clen in it:|

Normally with transdermal clen, if the carrier is right, you won't feel any systemic effects. That's the goal anyway. I normally suggest dropping the clen in your (gloved?) hand, then adding in the transdermal, and then rubbing it in. That way you can dose it the way you like.

Heat and stirring. The Avant labs reps are pretty confident it gets pretty well distributed in the carrier. Anyways as your using ready diluted clen then the worst you could do would be to put on 100% clen solution (which wouldn't work due to having no carrier but lets ignore that at the moment). A dose of the original Napalm is only like 3-5ml's so thats 600-1000mcg AT WORST mixing level (and as has already stated if it was used at 100% then it wouldn't work as it would have no carrier). Your making the solution MORE dilute than the liquid your using which isn't very hard to work with. If you were using powdered clen I could see a lot more room for error and OD.

Read ASAP

As I said b4 Stak Abaol is under the radar & the best that has ever been made. I said b4 it will be banned b4 2010, comming back today while getting my tickets to Vegas today for Mr. Olympia, I find out it has been banned but not pulled off the shelves, so I grabbed 2 more bottles.

Also said b4 that Gaspari will have the best creatine(TOP OF THE LINE PEROID) comming out soon BUT to find out it will be introduced this weekend in Vegas @ Mr.Olympia, so stores might have monday, well mine willbut getten mine @ Vegas.

So grab all the Stak Abol you can b4 it is gone. Do not invest into any creatine untill Gaspari's comes out this weeknd.:)

I just ordered a strong ass Superdrol clone and am going to run it @ 30mgs for 30 days eating only clean food...one cheat meal a week.....

you're so lucky bro..have fun at the olympia!!!!

My picks for this year's olympia are:
1-Kai Greene
2-Jay cutler
3-Phil heath
4-Dexter Jackson
5-Branch warren

Last edited: