• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Problems with getting visuals on LSD

It sounds like you got low doses of tabs/blotter or whatever form it was in. I've had them before at low/moderate doses but I wanted to experience that after I'd experienced a very high dose where during the peak I forgot who I was, how to speak/hear/comprehend language, and I saw a blue spruce tree morph into a giant crystal obelisk and then melt and then it became a tree again in the span of a few seconds or minutes but time was meaningless then.

Anyone have any idea how many mics/ug that sounds like? I have no clue about any of that stuff, it was from one geltab.

Last edited:
It's not necessarily weak blotter in my opinion, if the other feelings he had were as intense as he says they were. One thing I have noticed more than anything when talking to other people im tripping with about what we're experiencing is that nobody experiences the same level of "visuals" as the next person. When i take acid with my girlfriend, we will take the same number of doses from the same ten strip and i always have WAY more intense visuals than she does, and mine last with 12+hours consistently while hers go away in 6, 8 if shes lucky. But when we do mushrooms, she has just as intense visuals as i do, if not more intense. Likewise, i have a friend who i have done mushrooms with twice, both of us eating the same dose of the same shrooms, yet he has ZERO visuals, yet HEAVY mind fuckry and obviously tripping balls, while i am tripping equally as hard yet with intense visuals.

So it is clear to me that someone can take a substantial dose of a psychedelic and not experience visuals.

you know how greatly the quality of illicitly purchased marijuana varies?

what a lot of new experimenters do not understand is that--other than pharms--pot is just about the most quality and identity assured illicit drug that can be bought.

That sounds like threshold effects to me. Acid is effective in very low doses, and somewhere around 50-75mcg will give you all of those feelings you listed, but you won't hallucinate. Either eat more, or find a new hook-up.

That sounds like threshold effects to me. Acid is effective in very low doses, and somewhere around 50-75mcg will give you all of those feelings you listed, but you won't hallucinate. Either eat more, or find a new hook-up.

I find LSD doesn't get particularly visual until a moderate to high dose on its own (300ug +)

If n is the average dosage in mcg on a blotter, which is a notoriously subjective and quite variant with regards to their particular circumstances, then these two posts are both saying the correct thing for different values of n, and indeed, this is the right answer to the question, coupled with the fact that people have different individual "threshholds" at which visuals occur. But also, the visuality of LSD pales in comparison to some other chems, although it can be quite profound at higher doses--it is the psychological qualities of this drug that make it particularly unique.

Dont ever expect to experience visuals on your first trip.!

No reason to eat more, no reason to think it wont appear next time..

Clear LSD 25 liquid most likely wont bring the visuals as often as liquid brown LSD..
Buddha blotter papers are known to give strong visuals.. (just an example)

Dont worry.. you will get all you dreamed off!

Dont ever expect to experience visuals on your first trip.!

No reason to eat more, no reason to think it wont appear next time..

Clear LSD 25 liquid most likely wont bring the visuals as often as liquid brown LSD..
Buddha blotter papers are known to give strong visuals.. (just an example)

Dont worry.. you will get all you dreamed off!

I can't seriously believe that anyone is this naive. I wouldn't care, but I cannot stand to see such nonsense being proliferated. Blotter art has no effect on the pharmacology of the acid, nor does the colour of the liquid suspension.

^Sorry, I don't want to sound like I'm yelling. And it wasn't meant as a personal slight either; it's more of an address to the general ignorance of a small proportion ill-educated drug users. I had a lot of friends who would speak the same kind of rubbish, and for some reason I always found it to be bothersome. Maybe because it was a way for dealers to line their pockets by claiming one 'type' of LSD was better than other. It's the same as the ketamine brand arguement, or that it's more potent when it's cooked up.

Sorry I must have gotten it all wrong..

This is for a person who tried LSD for the first time... I honestly couldn't care less about, what you think is nonsense or not...

If you really think that all papers are the same, or if you think I got the idea that, if "Buddha" is printet on the paper, it doesnt matter if they added LSD or not!!

Are you seriously trying to tell us, that you believe there is only 1 kind of LSD??

Please explain or at least give the person who started this thread some information that's at least usefull

Thanks "Hydro"...

I'll survive... :)

ooooh another love letter... I GOT MY INFORMATION FROM A PUSHER!!!!

Wow!

1 recipe... different experinces!

Let help somebody who asking for help, by telling them exactly that!

Tell me then.. what's the color of the crystal, as soon as it's cooked?

What's the color of pure LSD25?

Sorry I must have gotten it all wrong..

This is for a person who tried LSD for the first time... I honestly couldn't care less about, what you think is nonsense or not...

If you really think that all papers are the same, or if you think I got the idea that, if "Buddha" is printet on the paper, it doesnt matter if they added LSD or not!!

Are you seriously trying to tell us, that you believe there is only 1 kind of LSD??

Please explain or at least give the person who started this thread some information that's at least usefull

yes there is only one kind of LSD - LSD

Yes there is.. I know that..

But the purity has a big influenze on the way it works!

Yes, there is only one kind of LSD 25 (stereoisomers notwithstanding).

I replied to the OP in post #3.