• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pregabalin / Lyrica

There are new studys that show that gabapentin/lyrical halt the formation of new synapses. So basically when old synapses die in your brain,lyrical stops the formation of new ones,so on the long run you have less synapses in your brain. Also development of new synapses are stimulated by learning processes,those synapses have a configuration that help you understand things. On lyrica this development is stopped,so you could conclude that learning processes are not functioning properly when you take lyrica on a daily basis.
That also correlates with many reports of having cloudy thinking processes and worse learning ablilitys.

I hope that isn't true for taking Pregabalin on occasion. I'm not a daily user, but an occasional user where I'll binge on it.

I need all the synapses I can get! o_O

The last time I stopped drinking for an extended period of time, I used Pregabalin each evening @200mg.

Lately, I've been drinking too much on a daily basis again, so today, after a epic six day sesh in Kuala Lumpur I bought 35 x 75mg pregabalin tabs.

Planning on 150mg per evening for the next two weeks or so, then down to 75mg. Accompanied by 5mg diaz each day.

Does make me slightly tipsy, but I'm okay with that.

I've had addiction issues with GBL in the past so I'm being quite cautious this time.

The last time I stopped drinking for an extended period of time, I used Pregabalin each evening @200mg.

Lately, I've been drinking too much on a daily basis again, so today, after a epic six day sesh in Kuala Lumpur I bought 35 x 75mg pregabalin tabs.

Planning on 150mg per evening for the next two weeks or so, then down to 75mg. Accompanied by 5mg diaz each day.

Does make me slightly tipsy, but I'm okay with that.

I've had addiction issues with GBL in the past so I'm being quite cautious this time.

I think Pregabalin and Benzos synergise quite well together - not sure why, although (not trying to boast) it takes significantly more than 200mg + 5mg Diaz to get me tipsy. I'm a lightweight when it comes to alcohol though.

Smart to always err on the side of caution

what about zentiva? is it the same?

Zentiva is a genetic drug manufacturing company that makes a whole host of various generics in the UK and elsewhere Since the patent for Lyrica expired they've been seen more and more commonly in UK pharmacies Ive had then before asking with the brand name (Lyrica), Tillomed brand and a few others. They are all exactly the same and the effects/side-effects are no different for either type.

Zentiva is a genetic drug manufacturing company that makes a whole host of various generics in the UK and elsewhere Since the patent for Lyrica expired they've been seen more and more commonly in UK pharmacies Ive had then before asking with the brand name (Lyrica), Tillomed brand and a few others. They are all exactly the same and the effects/side-effects are no different for either type.

I was this topic here and I'm baffeled about the addiction topic. Doctor gave me this also, because of nerve problems. She said to me, that only side effects it has, it makes a small portion of people really sleepy. I see that you guys have higher doses than me, mine has 75mg inside it. Made me curious.

Is Pregabalin better taken when snorted?

Does it increase the potency or duration?

Can't answer your question specifically I'm afraid, but snorting pills is generally not a good idea because all the fillers and binders impede absorption and most of it ends up going down your throat from the drip. May as well just swallow them...

Can't answer your question specifically I'm afraid, but snorting pills is generally not a good idea because all the fillers and binders impede absorption and most of it ends up going down your throat from the drip. May as well just swallow them...

I saw a documentary about Pregabalin addiction and the guy snorted them. I have to say I don't get how people get anything from 600mg - I need masses more than that to feel anything, although I swallow them. I'm not sure I want to snort them - I've never snorted anything.

I saw a documentary about Pregabalin addiction and the guy snorted them. I have to say I don't get how people get anything from 600mg - I need masses more than that to feel anything, although I swallow them. I'm not sure I want to snort them - I've never snorted anything.

Yeh, 1200 to 1800mg is more like a decent dose to me.

I thought about this a few times but never tried it (lines of pregabalin). I seriously dislike a runny, stuffy or infected nasal passage/cavity. I try not to put anything up my nose but good yay doesn't seem to be as big an issue as a lot of fillers and or cuts.
I can eat 600mg at once and get buzzed and that is with tolerance; regular phenibut user, too. 900mg will still knock me on my ass, though.
I noticed that their has appeared a foamy coating to my mouth when I wake up after dosing the night before (150mg). This has happened the last few times. Not even taking it daily. Haven't looked into it yet... just came back to me. Anyone else with the mouth coating? Like extreme cotton-mouth that is visible/spooky that has to be brushed away.

no I don't get any cotton mouth, but I need several grams to get sloppy-brained with Pregabalin, and that's without tolerance (I think)

How much Phenibut do you take?

How much Phenibut do you take?
Normal is 1.5g every third day. Lately it has been ~700mg every two days and sometimes daily. Starting to get a little nervous with this routine but do not see it being too much of an issue and not gonna let it be one. Got enough shit to worry about, no? lol
Several grams of pregab? Damn bro I would be done. On the floor not able to pick up my head kinda done. 1200mg would have me down for a day and a half. Not functional.

@PtahTek

I guess everyone's different when it comes to drug dosages and effects o_O ! Wish I could get buzzed on only 900mg Preg - would be a lot cheaper!

How does Phenibut make you feel, and is it similar to Preg? My main interest in Phenibut is it's supposed to be a nootropic ('smart' drug) - but I think that essentially means it can help you concentrate rather than turns you into Einstein....

Just for interest sake and i know its not Lyrica but gabapentin fuct me up last night with a max dose of 2400mg plus a few benzos, no opiate wd and drunk as a skunk, weird how they work with my body atleast. I've taken 300mg lyrica once of and with in 20-30 min it felt like i drank a few drinks, so both give me a feeling of being intoxicated like with alcohol but it helps with the wd's. (oh i did have a few benzos with that too lol and it was good all around.)

I love them the best way to take them is every 48 hours so you always get the buzz take 600-900 mg if it's legit pregabalin you should get an upper feeling feels like MDMA and opiates combined without any of the nausea

Capsules don’t have fillers, at least 300mg which I have

Reading through the recent posts on this thread, the phrase YMMV definitely comes to mind. Do the people that take huge doses (anything above 600 mg in my book ) have huge tolerances, or do you need that much to feel anything?

For me I take about 100-150mg on top of 1 benzo when going to a gig or something like that, and along with 2 or 3 whiskies this gives me a very pleasant warm glow type of completely relaxed feeling. Music sounds enhanced and warm too, that's probably the combo of the pregs + whisky. If anything benzos actually dimisnish my appreciation of music slightly, but because of their effects on anxiety, overall they are still a plus for gigs etc in my book. I find with Pregabalin that if I take more than 200 mg then I start feeling more anxious, and anything over 400mg it starts feeling almost like bad trip territory for me.

YMMV for sure.

Ideally and obviously I'd love some banging speed or pre-ban meph for going to gigs, but my own little combo of pregabalin, whisky and Bzs is a nice one, sets me up nicely, and doesnt mean writing off the next day. Plus obviously there is no banging speed or pre-ban meph available these days anyway. So I've had to retrain my brain to naturally enjoy the natural buzz of live music without being bombarded without tons of artificial stimulation. It has taken some time, but I am finally getting there again now, thankfully. Once your brain has been soaked in speed and meph for live music, nothing quite compares, until your brain re-adjusts.

Reading through the recent posts on this thread, the phrase YMMV definitely comes to mind. Do the people that take huge doses (anything above 600 mg in my book ) have huge tolerances, or do you need that much to feel anything?

For me I take about 100-150mg on top of 1 benzo when going to a gig or something like that, and along with 2 or 3 whiskies this gives me a very pleasant warm glow type of completely relaxed feeling. Music sounds enhanced and warm too, that's probably the combo of the pregs + whisky. If anything benzos actually dimisnish my appreciation of music slightly, but because of their effects on anxiety, overall they are still a plus for gigs etc in my book. I find with Pregabalin that if I take more than 200 mg then I start feeling more anxious, and anything over 400mg it starts feeling almost like bad trip territory for me.

YMMV for sure.

Ideally and obviously I'd love some banging speed or pre-ban meph for going to gigs, but my own little combo of pregabalin, whisky and Bzs is a nice one, sets me up nicely, and doesnt mean writing off the next day. Plus obviously there is no banging speed or pre-ban meph available these days anyway. So I've had to retrain my brain to naturally enjoy the natural buzz of live music without being bombarded without tons of artificial stimulation. It has taken some time, but I am finally getting there again now, thankfully. Once your brain has been soaked in speed and meph for live music, nothing quite compares, until your brain re-adjusts.

Oh boy have I taken doses above 600mg - way above. Pregabalin has a rapid tolerance and you have to keep increasing the dose to feel the same. When you hit the sweet spot it gives you a nice spaced-out feeling and a bit like being drunk but somehow nicer. The tolerance is a bitch though. I could not take Preg for a year and I bet I still wouldn't feel anything from 600mg. Some people seem to get the sweet spot from low doses, so yes YMMV definitely applies

One thing that *may* be a factor is having an empty stomach. It's something I plan to experiment with.

Last edited: