• Friends home

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Club or venue.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • Other (please list below)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anywhere with DnB being played through subs that blow out your lighter 8+ft. back from them. Then go hug the sub....

I've rolled at home, I've rolled just chillin' with friends, couple times at lowkey house parties; but my favorite, hands down, is the 8pm-6am party with a few stages in a warehouse or field somewhere attended primarily by mobs of people wearing phat-pants and carrying glowsticks. All your PLUR are belong to us! =P

I like to treat people by inviting them over and providing the hookup for pills. It's one of the most fun kind of parties to throw and guaranteed memories to boot.

There is something insanely great about the massives though. You gotta have one of those a few times a year. :-D

a23dsl said:
I like to treat people by inviting them over and providing the hookup for pills. It's one of the most fun kind of parties to throw and guaranteed memories to boot.

Here, here... did that this past weekend and brought all the supplies: photons, glowsticks, whippits, blankets, and - of course - disco biscuits. There's no feeling in the world quite like seeing everyone's eyes light up when you drag out all your toys and, of course, the continuous barrage of "Thank You!"s and hugs.

I like dropping at a mates house more than dropping in a club, i just like how i can chill out, listen to what music i want and talk utter bullshit while trying to lick my eyebrows off. Of course i like dropping in a club aswell, it depends on my mood really, if i wanna go out and drop i will and if i wanna drop at home with mates i will.

Tried trippin' and rollin' at clubs, but it just wasn't me (an eightball and some tequilla, however...). I greatly prefer home for pills and the great outdoors for trippin'.

Would prob have to say a mates house/house party to be honest..i love beein at a rave/club but its not as social coz u cant fucking here people half the time! lol..im usually in a world of my own when im dancing tbh...with mates tho u can have a real social experience (and lots of hugs with people u actually know/still think are cool the next day!) ..i never used to see pills as being chilled out but high mdma..no speed/other shit pills can be quite a chilled out experience when in the right environment..

By far clubs are the place I do it the most.

Although I do enjoy doing it at a house, I havent' done that for ages.