• Friends home

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Club or venue.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • Other (please list below)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A mates house, means you don't have to worry about your friends being too out their nuts and breaking something as it isn't your house! :D

nightfun said:
home, we chilled, talked, massages, light shows and our hot tub is a perfect kicker for rolling..

damn, gotta find a hot tub stat!

Hands down home, it's barely even a question! :)

I love having a few awesome people over and just having a great time.

OK I have added a poll, so feel free to add your vote.

It will end in two weeks as I hate polls that clutter the forum up with no end date.

Two weeks is more than enough time to find a trend.

My house - total control, choice of music, choice of activities and of course there are beds and showers and baths and easy access to water, perfect.

Definately at home these days probably because i have leaned more towards the spiritual side of it of late.

I LOVE CLUBBING!

BUT BUT BUT

nothing beats chilling at home with close friends. alot of rolltricks. alcohol. weed and good times.

Im pleasantly suprised by the results so far, I imagined clubs and venues would be way ahead.

Definitely at home. Nothing beats knowing where to get anything you need and being able to jump under the shower anytime you want.

I like to do all three depending on my mood though. Sometimes it's nice to go to a club and dance all night, other times it's nice to kick back and watch your friends host their own thing.

Ive only taking MDMA/E a few times and all times the setting was outdoors or at friends house.

I think it could be pretty cool at a rave with some psychedelic trance on, but I guess i would prefer home. After all, at home you can plan everything after your own head, and then it comes to tripping, i love planning it all before hand=D

Home wins hands down! In my heady days of meth-laced and adulterated pills it was fun to to a club or rave, but after you try clean stuff at home it just doesn't get any better!

I've tried to go back to clubs/raves and try it, but I just can't get into it! I end up thinking about warm blankets, soft pillows, weed, my own music, being able to run around the house naked, having crazy sex, choosing your own crowd to hang with and all that great stuff and I end up going home!!!

For me it was all about the music and dancing so clubs/raves by far.
Popping at a club meant i was able to explore the art of physical motion to music and fine tunning myself into a realm/level where my movements are precise, sharp, fast, accurate and one with the music.

It's a mixture for me (but I guess that's true for a lot of people)

I like to drop in a club, primarily because, when I'm really up, I like to zone out and meditate to the music for an hour or so. At first, during the "honeymoon period", I used to be a lot more talkative and used to find myself getting loved up and experiencing a kind of cocoon effect wherever I was, so I could sit in my house/room or on the floor somewhere in a club chatting for time and hated to move, but now that I'm a lot more used to the experience, I really find that chatting to people can be a bit of a hassle when you're up and you just want to experience the music and lose it on the dance floor for a bit (makes me sound a bit of a twat but that's just how I feel)

This is why I also find dropping at house parties a bit of a drag. I don't really get the same feelings of empathy as I used to and, coupled with the amphetamine nervousness you get from the (mostly) poor quality pills we get here in the UK, I find it hard to be patient and really connect with people when I'm in that initial coming up/plateau phase.

Obviously though, debrief at someone's house or any environment where you're around your mates (at one point my mates and I would sit out by the river in front of one of our houses for hours after a club, just drinking and chatting) is de rigeur for after the club. I also love getting to parties in that 3/4 am zone when you're still quite nicely up but chilled enough to relax, have a few drinks and shoot the shit.

I gotta tell you, I'm quickly changing my mind. I dropped for the first time in a long while and I gotta say, clubbing sucks. I don't know why people feel the need to be such haters but i was rolling real nice and I saw a group of hot girls picking on a bunch of dudes and some odd looking goth girls who were just having fun.

Now, the guys weren't dressed in designer labels, the girls were a little rough around the edges, and none were in the same 'league' as these girls who were making fun but why the negativity?! It's a god damn shame when you're getting bummed out watching petty name calling. I saw one guy with a big crazy grin on his face he looks over and notices the girls pointing and laughing and watched that smile fade. I bet that ruined his roll and it kinda hindered my own. Even not under the influence, why can't we all just enjoy the music, the lights, and the experience???

Mates house or round about with 6 to 20 people. Don't have to worry about being in a warm club and you know your surroundings better so it's alot more fun in my opinion.

my house, assuming no one else is there i can do whatever I want, which is pretty kick ass when your rolling.

I was actually all for clubs and raves then i actually rolled at my mates house and we were all rolling watching family guy and doing other random shit it was awesome and then after u dont have to treck home :p u just crash in bed with your bitch ;)

rolling at a mates or some good music festival listening too TOOL rocks. But i'm a aussie i like my bandsrather than the doof doof all night

I voted for at a mates house, since my regular rolling buddy is awesome fun to roll with, and his mum knows we roll, and is cool with it, she even comes to chat with us while we're dropping and to make sure we're stocked with everything we need etc, so it feels so incredibly safe and we can just get on and enjoy the hell out of the roll.

Rolling at home to some decent music is a close second however, in a different way :)