• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Predict the next celebrity death

Harry Callaghan
:) The Dead Pool was one of my favourite movies when I was a kiddliwink.
If I were to choose one I'd most definitely hope for John Kizon... always :D
But I'd guess at... Courtney Love
(The Pope will never die) :p
[ 13 May 2002: Message edited by: entropope ]

Sorry dude, Ray's hair helmut is a self replicating silicon based life-form, making it practically invincible!

George Bush Senior
The CIA will have him assinated, so that the US Government will be able to react with "crisis measures" such as conscription and the use of Nuclear Weapons. Followed by overthrows of anyone baring a slightly nationalist tendency, by a horde of Americna GIs

Tabernacle well it has been extensivly dicussed in my group of friends and we have come to the conclusion that it has either been dead for many years and or is a sacret head peice of an egyption (or how ever spelt) mummy!
RAVE SAFE ALL

BE WARE Ray Martins hair is recieving orders from the mothership which orbits our planet at this very moment! It is controlling Ray Martin and using his "nice guy" image to manipulate us all To have such harmless hair pieces!
BEWARE
The aliens will use these "wigs" to take over the world!
[ 14 May 2002: Message edited by: Smil-E ]

*bump* (again :D)

looks like we're still waiting - afaik, none of the celebs in this thread have died since my last post. come on, get with the deadness already! :|

When this thread first came around, I really didn't think the pope would last as long as this...

Go The Queen! :D

Courtney Love or Whitney Houston for sure. They aint doin' too well these days. Drugs are bad.

God i hope it's somebody from Big Brother or Australian Idol, serve up a nice dose of 'reality' to these hapless pseudo-celebrities! Eat inevitibility you vacous morons!

^^ no way man, he's stickin around. . .Have you seen him lately?!?! If he's still anorexic, then count me in, coz I want to be too! He's not totally buffed, but muscley as fuck!!!

But anyway, I reckon that Mohammed Ali will be goin any time now. . .

*watches clock*

p.s. this thread is sick