• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Predict the next celebrity death

^^^ leave Joey outta this! I'll protect his sweet arse!
I think Daryl Somers will top himself sometime soon. Life beyond Hey Hey....is there any such thing?

John Goodman.I just have a feelin he's geetin to big and old.Its a shame cos he was cool

Guy this is a game called the "Dead Pool" and there are heaps of games on the net that you can enter. Some friends of mine have been playing it for years. You get a group of friends who all put in say $20 and then you make a list of 20 celebs that you predict will die in a calender year. The person with the most dead celebs at the end of the year wins and collects all the cash.
Here is a link
^^^^^^^
EDIT: Damn JB you beat me by 2 minutes. Changed to a new link
[ 06 May 2002: Message edited by: Kandeman ]

Will Smith, next week, car crash.
I'm told it will look like an accident.

all those boy bands:
nysnc
backdoor boys
five
umm...anyone wanna nominate some others

I think..
Eric cartman...
Only because its got to get to the point where Kenny just cant be killed anymore!

En_on_X: dont worry about nikki webster, I hate her to.
But I figure society will get revenge on her, but the age of 18 she will be a hopless heroin addict selling her body to pay for her next fix!

James Doohan (hes from Star Trek)
Just a dream I had last night...
*weird*

freeky as waz, I had a dream about star trek last night too.. farkin serious.... oooeerr.. what will come of this? *scared*

Brittany Spears
Right after she gets fucked for the first time, she will die of shock as she will realise what she has been missing out on.
Or the next person to cry on Big Brother. (Mirabai)

HAHA! I know it sounds like a long shot, maybe not the next celebrity to go but definitely a contender, SAM NEWMAN! The guy is an absolute coke fiend, if he doesn't drop dead he'll end up getting a quintuple bypass like Letterman. At the logies he told cameras that his contract said he couldn't drink so he was on the drugs instead. Its obscene to see how hard he is racing on tele sometimes

i'll say yasser arafat...
i dont want it to happen, but its about a 50/50 bet in my book...

its gotta be osama bin bombing>
his camel bit his leg and he got gang green and shit and his gonna like curl up and smell like cheez. so wife no. #47 bit the cammel back and it fell on binny.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Russ: sorry but Britney is not a virgin. Justin Timberlake admitted it on the Rosie O'Donnell show.
I wish more than anything that George Bush would die, or John Howard. maybe Phillip Ruddock. Pauline Hanson. They're all clowns.
my serious predictions are above somewhere in the thread.

sorry but Britney is not a virgin. Justin Timberlake admitted it on the Rosie O'Donnell show.
*Gasp* Nooo... The dream is over boys. Another innocent girl gone.
For Aussie celebs im putting my money on john wood off blue healers.. He cant go on forever and if he misses another gold logie i think he'll end it himself..
As for who id like to die it'd be between nikki webster and kate langbroek. Both have equally great skills in the annoyance department.
[ 09 May 2002: Message edited by: Schwoop ]

Celine Dion.... the bitch must die! Alot of people will be pissed off from not only having to listen to this dipshit diva but having to see her freaky ill proportion face in star war episode 2. Shoulda been called attack of the pop clones, glad George Lucas cut N'Sync!