Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pot loving animals...

Danashae

Bluelighter
0127091250.jpg

0127091249.jpg

This is Eowyn, the pot loving bird. She will steal any pot you leave near her and chew through whatever it's in so she can eat it. 8) The pics I got were of her stealing a $20 I had sold to a friend the day before.

Show me pics and tell me stories about your favorite stoner animals.

Edit: I won't discriminate against animals that do other drugs, so please share those stories too. ;)

Last edited:
sweet bird, now you just need to teach it to steal pounds from evidence lockers muahahaha. i was gonna bump this to the social thread but it seems more like it'd do well on it's own in DC >>>

I reckon me and that pot-stealing bird could have some good times together.

^^^

Hey now, I can't stop her from doing it. Choosing between having pot out of my bag and having my friend's bird out of the cage isn't an option. 8)

Kind of reminds me of my stepfather's alcoholic ferret... you couldn't leave any beer sitting out or the damn thing would knock the can/glass over and start drinking it. Haha... good times...

sweet bird, now you just need to teach it to steal pounds from evidence lockers muahahaha.

She'd need a few friends. Can you imagine a flock of cockatiel's carrying a pound of pot?

I reckon me and that pot-stealing bird could have some good times together.

Good times indeed. Nothing like catching your friend's bird getting high behind your back (with your stash!)

Last edited:
i have an amazon blue fronted parrot named akika, she always steals weed if its laying around by her.. now.. i would never do this to a dog, but my parrot knows atleast 50 words and phrases and she's really good at getting how she feels across, if i blaze in front of her and DONT blow a hoot her way she will either try to bite me or gets all confrontational (she will be like "fuck you man, fuck you, SQUAAAK then make a bunch of other angry noises haha)

she does the same thing when youre eating something she wants so..

i know 100% for sure without a shadow of a doubt that my parrot loves getting high

my kitty used to push her face as close to my mouth as possible (sometimes even trying to part my lips with her little cute nose!) while I exhale marijuana smoke chillin' on my parent's patio late at night. she then got real stoned and would follow me in and curl up in my bed and go immediately to sleep.

i had a rat named simon that loved to get high and run around in his cage then munch out and go to sleep haha

One time my dog ate a dime bag out of my friends pocket-we were pretty pissed when we were looking for the bud he thought he had dropped it somewhere, then someone was like "Wait, what is Diamond eating??"

Another time we cooked up this gigantic batch of brownies from some leaves that we just trimmed off a crop we had grown. We discarded the leaves into the garbage and when we got home the next day the garbage was knocked over and there was bright green puke and shit all over the house and Diamond passed the fuck out. She only woke up when we made her go outside to piss and shit-otherwise was passed out for 3 days lol that was the end of her weed days haha

and why is that 8)

my friend's cat always jumps on our laps when we're smoking, sometimes following the rotation. i'm not much of a cat person but even i enjoy that cat.

I made a thread along these lines, and it got canned!! My cat, and friends cat loves when we smoke pot, and one hit into their ear their blown, my friend cat was scared to touch the ground, but eventually passed out aside the food bowl.

My cat is a socialy acceptable drug user, as her DOC is homegrown kitty-nip. She will sit in the spot where i give it to her and STARE me down till i go get some. Then she rolls around for 30+ minutes and retreats for a catnap

*edit* To the OP that sac looks pretty fucking dense, no wonder your parrot was after it. *SQUAK* fat sac *SQUAK*

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^

Doing drugs is wrong, but we do it
Stealing is wrong, but a hell of alot of people here admit to it
abusing animals is wrong, but people do it opnely
Racism is wrong, but people do it.

Just because it is wrong in your eyes, doesnt mean its bad or damaging to another person. Obviously that parrot likes pot, just like it probably likes crackers, so if it ate cracjers all the time, would you call it wrong? Drugs are just another form of "nourishment" and animals are welcome to what they want, and everyone on here DEEPLY loves their animals, and wouldnt do somethign that hurt or harmed or damged them in any way. And would stop at the first sign of this. :p

My dog never leaves me alone when i have bud on me. I once dropped my grinder full of chronic onto the tiled floor in my proch, within seconds the dog was instantly lapping up my weed. the fucking fiend!

Agreed 100%
It's sad it took so long for someone to say this :\

Thankyou.
Good to see someone else with morals in here. :D

Drugs are just another form of "nourishment" and animals are welcome to what they want, and everyone on here DEEPLY loves their animals, and wouldnt do somethign that hurt or harmed or damged them in any way. And would stop at the first sign of this. :p

First of all, drugs don't nourish.
Secondly, if a drug is harming someone or something, chances are they will be completely unaware as the negative effects are normally internal.
However, I'm not against animals doing drugs.
As long as NO human activity is involved whatsoever.
IE: a dog eating an ecstasy, even on its own accord is a no no.
A dog eating some wild cannabis though, on its own accord is ok.
@ the rest of you who get your pets high/let them get high from man made drugs and/or because of mans actions. Stop interfering with nature. We've fucked up this planet enough already.