• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pot loving animals...

in some cases the animals seem to enjoy themselves, so it would then seem that some animals enjoy getting high...internally good effects

Just because someone or something enjoys getting high, doesnt mean it's not harming them.

Jesus, I didn't make this thread for a lecture. I know it's wrong, what part of "the bird steals it" don't you understand? I let her hold the bag to take pictures, but I certainly know that allowing an animal to ingest MJ isn't good for it.

Studies have been done to show that it does a lot of harm in animals, way more than in humans.

just out of curiosity were the animals administered thc directly? because i think i might be a little different when you blow smoke at a cat. maybe....

no shit?!

hey, why should you do drugz

Because I like to get high, unlike an animal I know things about correct dosage and harm reduction.
However! Who am I to deny an animal from taking natually occuring drugs on its own accord?

just out of curiosity were the animals administered thc directly? because i think i might be a little different when you blow smoke at a cat. maybe....

No. Blowing smoke at a cat to get it high IS administering drugs directly.
Not to mention is a form of animal cruelty.
Anyone who does this should be shot in the head (or educated if possible).

@danashe I wasn't having a dig at you.

Cornishman, you've made your feelings known about this, but fact of the matter is that they aren't talking about force feeding their animals drugs they're discussing animals that go out of the way to consume or otherwise interact with drugs.

Take the negative shit out of drug culture.

I don't agree with allowing animals to consume drugs, but they aren't force feeding their animals and you're saying that they should be shot. That's not ok.

Because I like to get high, unlike an animal I know things about correct dosage and harm reduction.
However! Who am I to deny an animal from taking natually occuring drugs on its own accord?

No. Blowing smoke at a cat to get it high IS administering drugs directly.
Not to mention is a form of animal cruelty.
Anyone who does this should be shot in the head (or educated if possible).

@danashe I wasn't having a dig at you.

;) right

Cornishman, you've made your feelings known about this, but fact of the matter is that they aren't talking about force feeding their animals drugs they're discussing animals that go out of the way to consume or otherwise interact with drugs.

Take the negative shit out of drug culture.

I don't agree with allowing animals to consume drugs, but they aren't force feeding their animals and you're saying that they should be shot. That's not ok.

Why was my other post deleted?
As I already said, people who force their pets to consume drugs should be shot in the head.
Also, would it be ok for a small child to consume someone's drugs because they left them lying around?
After all, it's not force feeding them. :\

How do we as humans even know if cats and dogs even enjoy marijuana or being high. I mean we don't know whats going on inside their brains.. You know marijuana could be a lot more psychedlic and crazy to a little mammals brain then it would be to our complex brains.

i am totally against force feeding animals drugs, thats beyond fucked up.
but when your parrot asks "wanna get high" followed by a maniacal laugh then flys across the room to sit on your shoulder while you blaze, thats a different story all together :D

however it sucks bigtime when she comes flying in and blows your pile of weed over 5 sq meters of carpet lol.

How do we as humans even know if cats and dogs even enjoy marijuana or being high. I mean we don't know whats going on inside their brains.. You know marijuana could be a lot more psychedlic and crazy to a little mammals brain then it would be to our complex brains.

i've heard stories where people get their pets high and they run into the walls and freak out...then you know whats up. but in any case involving me the animal munches out and sleeps shortly thereafter.

even though their brains are more susceptible to thc and cbds you have to take into account when you blow smoke at an animal, they inhale such an extremely small amount of smoke that has already been consumed.

i dont like seeing animals fucked up either.

cornishman seems to think murder is the answer to very petty things. you wont get too far in life if you act on impulses like that.

its cool, on the other hand i had a cat once that when i smoked would come and jump up on the reclining part of my chair when he smelled me smoking pot and would sit right in the direction of where the hits were being blown he loved it. my other cat cant even be around anyone when there smoking. my dog didnt give a shit.

Wow, my nice happy little thread about my friend's pot eating bird turned into this shitfest. Only us drug users, only us.

<3