• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post your most Recent picture - AKA i'm really ridiculously good looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that as 'feel' and thought that was most appropriate, but feed makes sense, in a idle threat kinda way.

Perhaps you can have them fed to you multiple times if they are nads that regrow like that aliens head in Men In Black.

^ Or like a Hydra. For every nad you chop off 2 grow in it's place. Feasting for all!

Back on topic...

Ruski wants you...

parklife230906+089.jpg

/Defensive Mode

Hey hey hey! I'm not bald. There is a thick bunch of hair on my head. My hairline is just way back there (but it has always been like that since I was like 12).

<Goes off to cry>

See <points> hair!

/Defensive Mode Off

Surfers+Paradise+170.jpg

Hahahahaha ok sorry let me rephrase myself. I think you in particular would look sexy if you shaved your head as you have the face for it therefore i think it would really suit you!

See you use the right bait and the fish come biting :)

OK OK. Enough flaunting my brown locks of awesomeness. However, I cannot part with the fo hawk at this stage.

because im a dumb fuck and photos take time to be approved via bluelight.....can you link photos direct from myspace?

^ I should think so. Right click the photo and go to properties. Copy the image link then paste that between the img tags.

BLSnow06_054.jpg

Me (on the left ;))

haha it looks like what i do.. but when *i* do it it's to test whether my dog would care if i suddenly died...:\

Mysharona... it wasn't even our dog. It was some random dog that appeared at the lodge we stayed at in Jindabyne and wanted to come inside ;)

up all night said:
kat are you wearing a wig?

A black furry hat, with pink ears.

papermate said:
i think i look a bit Ivan Milat here. lol.

Haha, I was just watching a show on the backpacker murders yesterday. You just need to pose with some guns, then you'll have the serial murderer look down pat ;)

milat5.jpg

katmeow said:
^ I should think so. Right click the photo and go to properties. Copy the image link then paste that between the img tags.

BLSnow06_054.jpg

Me (on the left ;))

omg that backyard looks exactly like a house we rented in jindabyne this year

Looking good Joey Jo Jo! :D

That glowing chair doesn't look very comfortable unfortunately :\

Status
Not open for further replies.