• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post your most Recent picture - AKA i'm really ridiculously good looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
joannie_mhm said:
jokissjames1.jpg

How loving! Just boot-ee-ful!

aah, hawt! you guys are awesome. When i get back from Japan, I'm comin' to visit.

Props for the glowing chair - very de mode. Heheh. You do realise how urban-domesticated furnishing an apartment is though, right?

Mr. Horse said:
i'm just gonna go against the grain and say you smell like poop.

ruski... you self absorbed raveosexual. U look hawt :p

HAHAHAHAHA!
Best response ever.

LOL!
The most beautiful poop smell you could imagine. ;)

I think it's time to pull out the shnitzel... Hmmm. Actually, I'll save that for a special occasion.

joannie_mhm said:
Some random photos from player[one|two]
jokissjames1.jpg
(yarni, everythign they say is true. absolutely stunning photo)

Oh shuks. Smoochy poodleoodleooshymushy.

Nice one. ;)

Jo and James are the cutest couple ever. I want to fall in love with someone because of a board game too! :D You look very regal in your glowing chair darling. ;)

kryalkastleE said:
motiv - love the pic of you with the cam - sexy!
and miss goody two shoes i lve your jacket!!!

and that last one of you two joannie is absolutely gorgeous...it made me go squishy *awww*

Thanks! It's Roxy. N so do I hehe it's the only one I've found with long enough arms for me! But me n white really don't go together I'm such a grub....have to wash it often.

hehe McWigga that guy is my friend's friend (tis all I should say), I only met him that nite. We organized to catch up during this week but suspect that was the booze/drugs talking :\

you look kinda mysteriously hot to sharona............ is that russian i see?

motiv311 said:
you look kinda mysteriously hot to sharona............ is that russian i see?

hehe its romanian... is that european i see in u too? ;)

/end shameless flirtation moment.

im pretty much %100.00 English....... my last name is only found in england, but that's not taking into acount the occupation of the Normans during the (13th Century?) -SO- I could have some scandinavian, or whatever...

Yarni, you are beautiful on the inside and outside like a thousand angels that have fallen in a well.

well, i was on ambien and couldnt figure my camera out... ended up being my favorite "mirror shot"... Angels in a well eh? Ill take that as a complement.... for now

fuckit, i'm posting this again.
deletemesi9.jpg

it is the most recent

^ One of us! One of us! Scoff at me for being in Aus Spcial again and I'll feed you your nads.

how many times can one be fed their own nads?

Status
Not open for further replies.