• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post your drunken apologies here

apologies to every one i piss off on msn. i probably have had 10-12 beers each time it happens, though alcohol as an excuse is lame. so apologies for being a fuckwit in general fullstop.

you dont piss me off.. and you keep thinking you do. and youre defiantly not a fuckwit

^^^
lol. no i wasn't even thinking of you when i posted that, but seeing you brought it up, obviously i must have said something to you as well lol ;)

oh all last night you kept saying you were sorry and that you were really drunk and so forth.

^ hahaha

I apologise to people for saying stupid shit when drunk. But i don't regret what i say

before i get told to take it to pm's... i'm drunk so often lately that i think i just apologise randomly throughout conversations just incase lol.

"Regret for things said and done just can't compare with regret for those that I have never tried"

- Offspring (You fuckers got me into punk rock then turned around and raped me and the rest of your old fans) - Pre-boring days

^^ i can agree with that. it all began with 'gone away' being played ad nauseum on Triple M

^ Within Australia... In a world wide context it started with come out and play and self esteem from the smash album - both of which I personally think are great songs...

fuck, threads go off topic so much in aus social lately, i'm not going to feel so bad when i do it from now on. so, i don't apologise and i'm drunk.

I'm SOOO fuckin' maggot and must apologise to everyone whose arse I may have grabbed during the course of the night.
Oh, and I must apologise to the dude whose girlfriend I was cracking on to all night.
She is MIGHTY hot and must be treaded as so.
=D
Can't wait 'til BDO tomorrow.
Until then...
PEACE

I've never actually done anything apology worthy... i never say stuff i don't mean when im drunk, never been in a fight, never overly embarrased myself...

I don't get hung over either no matter how much i drink - is there something wrong with me?

Hahaha

Well I didn't actually drink anything last night. However due to "Other" Substances I was totally out of it, I'd like to apoligise to Pop, Keystroke, Chemical, and The other dude who's name escaped me. But hey at least I didn't end up in my house mate's bed passed out....*

*Denotes ANOTHER Pop Mistake... haha

AJ