• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post you rack here! Take 3!

I really thopught CK underwear would be better wuality than that. i mean seriously that first shot of beatGirl in her xmas pressies, that bra looks 2nd hand. the fabric must be a bit a thin, they are almost see-through for gawd sake.

Nothing wrong with see through :)
Second hand I think not... You may be suffering from temporary blindness from too many visits to this thread .Change hands ,take 2 panadols and see your doctor if symptoms persist ;)

Originally posted by scrumpytwo:
I really thopught CK underwear would be better wuality than that. i mean seriously that first shot of beatGirl in her xmas pressies, that bra looks 2nd hand. the fabric must be a bit a thin, they are almost see-through for gawd sake.
i am quite shocked at ur comment... i sincerely hope u are joking. if not, u ought to be apologising for such a gross trespass of courtesy and etiquette
icon11.gif

hey if i send mine in 2 someone will u cut my head and my butterfly tatt out so i can be annon? :p

i am quite shocked at ur comment... i sincerely hope u are joking. if not, u ought to be apologising for such a gross trespass of courtesy and etiquette
duh!

I am happy to add my 8+ years of Photoshop experience to this great cause as well! ;)
...nuff said!

ok cool thanks fairnymph i will send u a pic and u can fix it up 4 me so im annon :p i might wait a bit tho so that the next one that pops up isnt obvious that its mine tho hehehe

OH MY GOD!!!
I was just thinking about Richard James head and stuff.
I think a Photoshop union of his menacing mug and Psychokitten would be COOL.

i certainly can't!
i saw one of our rack stars faces the other day, and she's just as cute from the neck up!

latest post aint me by the way!! oh man now when i dont say it u will all know its me lol

^^^
I'm wondering if you really want to post anonomously? I mean you really should have not said anything, most people would realise that wasn't you esp since you've said your rack is as big as or is bigger than GOYD's
Be brave, own up to your boobies. :D

Originally posted by PsychoKitten:
^^^
I'm wondering if you really want to post anonomously? I mean you really should have not said anything, most people would realise that wasn't you esp since you've said your rack is as big as or is bigger than GOYD's
Be brave, own up to your boobies. :D

yeah this is true but i dont know if anyone actually remembers or pays attention to anything i say :\ *cries* im not saying noffin from now on
*runs away from thread*

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by scrumpytwo:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarcasm is a useful tool for fooling a moderator, so it seems.