• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post you rack here! Take 3!

I can't believe I only found this thread now, when all the pics have been taken down :( *sigh*

=D someone had to do it ;) enjoy.

Attachments

• my chest frontal.jpg
    my chest frontal.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 291
Should we start a new thread so that first time viewers don't have to wade through pages or dead pics etc etc?

hehe, very nice starfalls!!

keep it up girls!!

i would post a piccie of my man boobs but i got no scanner! sorry ladies ;)

*starfalls69* how do you expect me to look you in the face now when we see each other on Monday? hehehe *grins* Oh, I could be looking down at your new boots! :)

guys, i'll save you the heart-ache and anguish.

firstly, this thread, and the two before it, were talkfests. very little boobie appeared. there were a lot of promises, but very little action, and the main reason this got closed was 'cos nothing much ever happened except post-whoaring and flaming.

secondly, you didn't miss out on much at all. the quality of breastage that was posted here was sadly lacking most of the time. believe me, i perused each and every post :eek:, and i was mostly dissapointed by the wares on show.

thirdly, go to www.flashyourrack.com or www.ratemyrack.com . the quality i much better, and there's no shortage of tits. honestly, this thread deserves to be shut down again, it isn't worth it, and never was. the quality bl'ers that i wanted to 'see' never posted here, and the ones that did were mere attention-seeking transients.

that's not very fair to the women who've posted their pictures. the thread was always started "in the name of fun". bear in mind the thread was an invitation for women to post, not started by any woman for attention.

and far be it for any of us to be "disappointed" by the wares on show... let's be honest here, we all know what we were getting into when we open said threads. are any of us honestly expecting airbrushed, photoshoped, playboy-esque pictorials? all the more fools, then, if any of us actually entertained that thought.

which of us here are not attention-seeking? we all post on the internet, obviously clamouring for our opinions/voices to be heard above the masses... all the indignance over censorship, and our rights to voice our opinions, every single act of that, is an act of attention-seeking.

"listen to me, listen to my small little voice, my small little thoughts, give me my server space of fame"

bear that in mind with every click of the post button.

and dont put these women down nor begrudge them their attention-seeking rights (if that is even the case) if we continue with ours.

I think threads like this are degrading to women. And besides, rather than all this posting on the internet they should be off doing the dishes and preparing food for men. :)

If you want to bitch about this thread, there is a THREAD HERE for it.

Bitching here belongs in that thread, and posts of that nature in here may be removed immediately. NO MORE. Now stop whinging and let me enjoy my boobies.:X

Edit: Oh yeah... and stop insulting the people involved. Personal attacks are against forum guidelines.

Yeh :( Only starfalls rack was visible. Which were bloody nice i must admit!

We want rack!
We want rack!
We want rack!