• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

reality bites

lest we forget. this thread does to me like i cant explain.
same for the song "all my friends that died died"
Now which way will i go? sobriety or have another fix.
R.I.P. Brothers and Sisters
dawg,

I've never cried like this over a thread on this site before. I wish there was something I could say to all of you who have lost, but all I can offer is a sincere Thank You, I hope your words have an impact on a friend of mine or two

I'm at a loss of words here guys... The number of heroin and opiate related OD's and suicides scares the shit out of me. I'm not an abuser myself (on any regular basis at least) but have a friend who I swear to god I am going to force to read through this thread, like I just forced myself to do.

I've found myself recently on the brink with a 2c-e trip. 15 mg up the shnozz. I inhaled too deeply and the powder hit my lungs like burning embers. It felt as if they had shot directly into my heart from within my lungs, and the chest pain that persisted throughout my trip left me staring at the realization that I have done some damage to my heart over the years. (Although I felt no fear of this realization at the time, I was ready to die as far as I was concerned. I've never felt that realistically close to fucking up and killing myself before...on accident that is =\).

Right next to prozac now, I place heroin and friends, as leading to the most drug related suicides.... A class action against the assholes who marketed that shit to kids really needs to pick up soon, before it's too late. Someone needs to pay for all the lives lost to that 'medication'

Sorry for getting off track.. long night... this thread really caught me off guard... <3 you guys, everyone stay safe

~Peace

Damn, this thread is so sad. Really bought a tear to my eye scrolling through the pages.
Karly Borg- close friend of mine, died in a car accident; possibly drug related. We never really found out. Lots of love xxx
My cousins Brett and Jason, both died of suicide after complications with depression, financial issues and drugs. Still think about them everyday and I know they're up there somewhere still thinking about us.
My auntie Nicole. Died of an overdose when I was only a couple of months old. I know she's my angel looking after me and has been all my life.
*RIP*

Chaos23 said:
and I do view his actions as completely selfish. His family was completely LEVELED by this. His parents were good people who tried their best to raise him right.
And telling someone they should live when they have put thought into it, and come to the decision that they'd rather die, that isn't selfish? Making a decision about what someone does to their own body for them?

I'd imagine you'd have to be for the drug war then, too. Right?

You don't get a choice whether or not you want to come into this world, but you should certainly respect someone enough who wants out to be able make that decision on their own.

The parents didn't have a child FOR the child. They had the child for their ego. People have children to feed their ego by creating someone who will love them, respect them, admire them, and care for them when they are old. It's also about having power over something, and carrying on your name and genes.

Of course some of those desires are chemically and physically induced naturally, but most people don't truly think this deeply about WHY they want children.

My point is, that I suppose suicide is selfish, but no more so than having the child in the first place.

Last edited:
I'm lucky that I have never had anyone close to me die from drugs or suicide...I pray that it lasts.

Billy G. 4/4/99 Hung himself in his room after a coming down off too much coke.
Jen C. 3/01 OD'd on heroin.
:| RIP

I loved you Robert. This is EPiC from hack3r.com, my love, my life, my soulmate. Oxy + Ambien/Xanax (not sure which one, but we're sure it is one of them). Beautiful mind and beautiful person.

epic3.jpg

I posted my grandma's pic earlier...and people may have thought it wasn't drug related. But upon searching her apartment further we found several bottles of vodka, rum, brandy...I knew me and her drank time to time, but I never knew and never will know the extent of the influence alcohol had on her. Maybe this impacted her depression in the final days? And I was drinking with her, because it was the only time I came around anymore, to leech booze. So she drank herself into a stupor. Or did she? After all...I did find her passed out in the bathroom. asdfsd7fs86wr 87iukjsfd

^dont keep tormenting urself with it ZAP - stop feeling guilty
i know thats easy for me to say, but i hate seeing u beat urself up over evrything all the time
its happened now, no matter why
oneday uve got to lay it to rest, with her
i believe shes at peace

^That's what I suppose anybody would say. heh...it won't lay to rest until I do. it'll be the end of me. I guess I beat myself up over everything by nature, I feel too much. Most assume it's a show, but it's not..I guess I shouldn't care though. if nothign else matters why should it matter what BL thinks. fuck it all.

^yea, i tend to beat myself up too - i guess thats why i hate seeing u do it!
of course it matters wat we think - most of us here care very much about u, ur a valuable member of our community
and 'nothing else matters' is just a stupid not-heavy-enough song ;)

too bad I feel too fucking guilty when I bitch. why should I care, when reality is fake. sorry. carry on with the topic. this ain't it.

I overdosed on heroin around Christmas off of my addict friend's cotton. My girlfriend brought me back to life with CPR, supposedly I stopped breathing and my face turned purple for a good minute, minute and a half. She kept giving me CPR until eventually I took in a giant gasp of air as if I had just come up from underwater. For the next couple of hours I was fading in and out of consciousness uncontrollably. They got me some McDonald's and tried to make me eat, but I would take one bite before nodding out again. I hardly remember it at all, but my girlfriend took a few weeks to get over it and was having nightmares about it.

ryan.jpg

Ryan T.
09/22/85 - 07-23-05
Killed by drunk driver.

We weren't even extremely close, but he was one of the most genuine, good spirited people I've ever met.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have any pics,but their names are Wayman Daniels 36-dead from an overdose of Oxycontin...And last night one of my friends James Clifton died from an overdose of Oxycontin..Fckin sucks...

:(

GanjaBabe said:
n1277340111_30047955_6780.jpg

5-7-1989 - 8-29-06
My best friend, Brittany.
She shot herself after having an encounter with police while coming down off of her first roll.

RIP

WHAT?! what was in her roll?

This thread just keep growing and growing. It is really unfortunate. i have lost a LOT of people, and I know what you are all experiencing. Just know that time is the great alleviator of all things. Life is full of suffering. It is how we deal with this suffering and move forward with our lives that really counts.

Seriously... I hope you all find peace in turbulent times. if anyone needs anything feel free to contact me.

This thread makes me feel guilty since have tried to deliberately kill myself with drugs numerous times (clinically dead twice but got revived), should have my picture up there but for some reason and alive and typing. It really does make you think about it.

I guess the only person I know was my uncle who we think had a heroin problem, got off it but was unemployed, divorced and I guess he just couldn't find his was again so he shot himself.

He must've realised he wanted to end his life long before since he visited us which wasn't that common and took my brother and I down to get rasberry sodas at the corner cafe on a nice Spring day near the beach. I guess the whole time he knew that it was a final goodbye.

He was such a good man that he didn't even want to bother other people with his problems.

:(

oh shit i'm nearly crying :( :(

Bob K. 1976 : ran into a parked car on a snowmobile (up here in Canada) while high on Alcohol and cannabis

Mike S. 1979 : stagered in front of a car while hitch-hiking while high on alcohol and canabis

Ralph M. 1986: they say he jumped in front of a car after going to a pink floyd concert the night before with me and getting high as hell on alcohol, cannabis and bennies (amphetamines)

n10801336_31770476_8662.jpg

Allen, overdosed on heroin in 2007.
This is the saddest and most amazing picture of you. I'll always miss you.