• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

I know one person that's died from drugs, won't put gov't names on here but they died of a heart attack on mushrooms.

Roger32 said:
All of these suicides are fucked up. But I dont think that you can say they died from drugs. They died at their own hands because they were too big of a coward to make the changes they needed to in life. Not something that I feel comfortable saying, but I think it needed to be

While I wouldn't go so far as calling them cowards, I'm going to have to agree with you somewhat. There's always a way to pull out of a mess, even if you don't think there is. And there's always another option, you don't have to kill yourself.

Bad thread to say this in, but suicide is running away from your problems in the worst possible way. You leave behind loved ones that care about you and they will have to live with the fact that you killed yourself for the rest of their lives. Seems selfish to me. They should have sought out help or treatment. :(

Life is a gift.

Omni said:
While I wouldn't go so far as calling them cowards, I'm going to have to agree with you somewhat. There's always a way to pull out of a mess, even if you don't think there is. And there's always another option, you don't have to kill yourself.

Bad thread to say this in, but suicide is running away from your problems in the worst possible way. You leave behind loved ones that care about you and they will have to live with the fact that you killed yourself for the rest of their lives. Seems selfish to me. They should have sought out help or treatment. :(

Life is a gift.

I agree with you to an extent. my friend who killed himself died at his own hand... The loss is hard, but there is ALWAYS another way out.

Thanks for your words friend.

Omni said:

Life is a gift.

agree entirely with both posters. Suicide is selfish, your loved ones are left devestated, and racked with guilt. There has to be a better way.

Chaos23 said:
Kaitlyn B.

20 years old died last night after getting hit head on at 65mph by a drunk driver.

Once again, I am devastated.

l_95ede01cb63f52bb745762b7970faac1.jpg

sorry for the loss

did she die as a result of drug overdose?

Last edited by a moderator:
nope. a drunk driver hit her... and thus she left this mortal coil...

hiya folks.

with all due respect i have deleted the last names from several posts, i really hope no one is offended but, i just want to play this as safe as possible.

:|

^

please, we are not going to argue this here, or any where.

she died as a result of drug use, i think its good for people who might be deciding to drink and drive to see.

maybe they might change their mind.

i just think he being obnoxious and greedy, nothing will change your mind until you actually drink and drive then stack your shit at 3 am on the parkway cause you wanted to party out of state!

one of my good friends.. Paige H. died in '05 at the age of 40 of a brain aneurysm.. after almost 30 years of methamphetamine use.. (yes. her mom started partying with her when she was 10 or 11.. so she'd have speed buddy)..

was sad to see you go Paige.. I miss you lots, girl..

cheez_ballz said:
did u read the title of this thread before you posted??

actually I started this thread my friend... Alcohol is a drug, and my friend was killed by a drunk driver. therefore she died due to drug and alcohol related causes.

Thanks for being such a wonderful and compassionate person.

GanjaBabe said:
n1277340111_30047955_6780.jpg

5-7-1989 - 8-29-06
My best friend, Brittany.
She shot herself after having an encounter with police while coming down off of her first roll.

RIP

No way.....why?? :(

Jodi O.
Your suicidal ways ended both your life, and mine. That theft damned me and killed you. I know you never could have dreamed that it would have turned out the way it has, but, it has....
Forgive me for my sadness and hate, my evil ways and leading you into temptation, it delivered me into evil, I've never been the same since I found you that morning....Im sorry I curse your name, and damn you when I speak, but, if you knew what you did would lead to, im sure you never would have done that.

RIP Jody 1989-2007 (nov 25th)

Ungoliath said:
Jodi O.
Your suicidal ways ended both your life, and mine. That theft damned me and killed you. I know you never could have dreamed that it would have turned out the way it has, but, it has....
Forgive me for my sadness and hate, my evil ways and leading you into temptation, it delivered me into evil, I've never been the same since I found you that morning....Im sorry I curse your name, and damn you when I speak, but, if you knew what you did would lead to, im sure you never would have done that.

RIP Jody 1989-2007 (nov 25th)

so young, so sad.
sorry that you have to go through life with something so upsetting always in your mind and heart
sorry to all of you.
suicide isn't the easiest but the quickest way out of a problem. i will admit that there have been times where i wished i were dead but i never went through with it because i could't put my loved ones through that sort of grief.
with help i became stronger and i have no intentions of giving up now. cherish life, you only get one.
my condolences to everyone who has lost someone close due to drink or drugs.

Anyone who is so devastated by the loss of someone who commits suicide that they can blame that action for what their life has become has much deeper issues to deal with.

Stop blaming them for ceasing consciousness. Life isn't for everyone, and if really think suicide is selfish, then you must agree that there is no more selfish act than giving birth. Birthing children is all about the parents.

bow-viper1 said:
Anyone who is so devastated by the loss of someone who commits suicide that they can blame that action for what their life has become has much deeper issues to deal with.

Stop blaming them for ceasing consciousness. Life isn't for everyone, and if really think suicide is selfish, then you must agree that there is no more selfish act than giving birth. Birthing children is all about the parents.

Actually despite my devastation after my friend Ryan's suicide, I felt much more comfortable with it than any of the people I have lost due to accident and overdose. I attribute this to the fact that he wanted to die. This is NOT the typical view, and I do view his actions as completely selfish. His family was completely LEVELED by this. His parents were good people who tried their best to raise him right.

A person makes their own decisions in life. People come from crack whore families to become judges and doctors and lawyers. People who are born to doctors and lawyers become crack addicts.

Life is a series of choices set out by the individual living it. Death is always tragic when it happens to young people and those who are not expected to die. it is always painful to someone regardless of the age. So please show compassion and learn to live life in a way that shares love rather than creates resentments and negativity towards those you speak with. Even in an online community you must realize that we live as human beings, and it is human beings who are typing to you. If I misunderstood please disregard my reponse.