• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Post a trailer of your favorite film to watch while tripping!!

Since no one has mentioned this film. Best watched in the dark, 5.1 surround sound and of course, plenty of real mushrooms. It’s this film that convinced me what I see while on mushrooms is real.

Tom

Ooooh that one was a gem. Seriously trippy. The kaleidoscopic visuals in the second half were intense; I first watched it on psilacetin which was quite jarring lol

Ooooh that one was a gem. Seriously trippy. The kaleidoscopic visuals in the second half were intense; I first watched it on psilacetin which was quite jarring lol

I always tried to time my mushroom peak so it would be simultaneous with the black hole/black sun scene. But what freaked me out a bit was when they were all tugging on the rope/chain and it was pulling back as if something was pulling back. Or maybe it was just me being on shrooms..

Tom

I love listening to audiobooks while tripping. Movies are too much.

I listened to Infinite by Jeremy Robinson recently while tripping and had a blast.

I love listening to audiobooks while tripping. Movies are too much.

I listened to Infinite by Jeremy Robinson recently while tripping and had a blast.
That's interesting. I've never heard of that or considered it before.

I like audio books when I'm driving. I'm not sure it would hold my attention while tripping.