• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post a Recent Pictard V. shake what ya mumma gave you

Good stuff! I assume you're the one with the tatts? If so nice tatts :)

Nope, he's the other guy. But that is his handbag next to the guy with the tatts :D

you mean my brothers handbag you smart ass:D (actually it's mums). he's the pretty boy of the family.

ziggaz, that's my younger brother next to me with the tats. he used to be the skinny little runt of the family believe it or not - that was before my back condition really started to hinder my sports and fitness.

oh you *blushes*

i meant i don't spend my time in front of the mirror gazing at myself for hours on end preening every square inch of my body. mum reckons he's exactly like her brother (our uncle) at his age :D

i'm planning to get ink done too and having been watching a lot of miami and LA ink on austar lately it's only sparking the fire even more,

damn images not working...me in LA 2 yrs back, next one is me quite a few yrs back very sloppy, and last one was taken just a few months back when I was out sporting the wobbly boot in the valley! :D

Attachments

• me n homer.JPG
    me n homer.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 59
  • passed out.jpg
    passed out.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
229647_10150186606266625_631461624_7455430_1507188_n.jpg

That's mad!!! :D Good photo!

You obviously train hard for your physic dude, and it pays off! Good shit, you look super fit! :)

^
thanks drugfukkd

also agree in shape guy is in shape and hawt

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board, really like getting wasted et al, etc, whatevs.

Here's me taking a selfie while at a shisha bar. You know, 'cause narcissism isn't just something to leave at home!

P1030076.jpg
MG]

Mmmmm, suck it down baby!!! SUCK...IT...DOWN!

Jesus, us BLers are a good looking bunch. Just found this Thread. If Jimity happens to see this, you and you're DP are a definite match.

I'll get some pics for ya's, when I'm looking good on the weekend.

So we finally got out new BEAST!

That's my hubby (for those that don't know me on here) And our new beast!!

It's actually his car, but we're both paying it off. We got me a zippy Holden Astra earlier in the year.

SOOO excited! We have finally joined the 4wheel driving world! Here's to a awesome safe trip to the doof this coming weekend, and to many more awesome adventures to come! Life is good :D

*Yeah i know i posted this in second opinion as well... tooo excited to not show it off!