• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants possible causes of extreme anxiety, sleepiness, trouble thinking, overall weakness minutes after ingesting meth?

Acutally .. it is possible to flip yourself into a negative experience when taking stimulants. I basically never experienced joy till I took amps and 3 months in it got to the point where I could flip into a comedown about 10 minutes after taking amps. Eventually I learned not to do it .. but amps really induce a heightened state of attention and this can be both positive and negative .. although it does tend to have a positive bias - it's not guaranteed .. and I had to learn how to be happy and integrate it into my sense of self. It was just felt wrong to me at that point.

I agree with most other posters though. the above sounds unlikely and the OP is probably just taking a mild overdose It's easily done when smoking as the process is compulsive and you can focus on it more than noticing the way you feel. I've more than once smoked myself into psychosis while emphatically stating that I'm not getting high (with massive eyeballs at ten times the normal speed of conversation whilst not listening to anybody else) .. and I've got > 20 years of amphetamine experience.

If you're a twitchy type when you smoke it like me you can always try eating it .. not only does this reduce the problem of cuts .. but the problem with smoking is that you go down to the buzz from the rush which frames it all wrong but with eating you get a lot of positive anticipation and a gentle always increasing buzz. Far prefer that buzz myself .. though it does tend to be less functional than the smoked equivalent and it can be hard on the stomach and much longer lasting (you can switch to smoking for top ups as it won't be so full on when you're already buzzed). Try and eat a cracker or something with it. Easy with your first dose ...
Was that in reply to my Original post or to someone else?
It wasnt an OD, And i wasn't smoking it. Also, definitely not my 1st dose lol

You can also drink some orange juice or cranberry juice since vitamin C kicks meth out of your system which can mellow out an excessive high/slight over dose.

fyi
Harm reduction
fakestimwarnings.wordpress.com/2019/02/21/users-beware-fake-meth-n-isopropylbenzylamine-aka-n-iso-aka-death/