• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Possible 30mg oxy or counterfeit with fent. Help me identify

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ain't the silk road brah. People come here to stay safe and prevent accidents. That's almost like you going to a suicide prevention forum and asking for advice on how to kill yourself. No Bueno my guy

eat it
lol
or whatever
thats the only one ya got?
Fastest 180 in the history of blue light moderating. One for the record books. Apart from the fact that 6 a.m. is not a moderator anymore and he's not doing much of anything right now because he's laid up after an unfortunate experiment trying to
Polish-20211023-220059203.jpg

he was gonna eat em anyway. done ate a half. just trying to give a little info as to "how" one may discern a knockoff by weight hope the pirates dont read this but they really dont care about tolerances.
ask me how i know.

Last edited:
So just an update. After weighing them and thinking maybe they were okay I went ahead and took another half last night. They have a dirty feel to them. Not a good opiate high. I mean it's definitely an opiate high, but a bad one. Dirty is the only way I can describe it and I woke up feeling like absolutely shit like I was hung over. The high itself wasn't intense in any sense it was just "there". I probably won't take the other one any time soon maybe save it for a rainy day when I just need to feel different. Last resort type of thing.

Also, the ROI was snorting which is how I used to always do them. Maybe next time I'll just swallow it.

Thanks all for your help and support during these last 2 days I learned alot. 🤙🤙

Did it not come with a calibration weight? That thing could be off out of box and will need to sit for an hour or more for accurate reading from one environment to the next (store to home). What does a nickle read? two nickles. three?
I believe the clear case is for calibration
Just listen to these two! The anti Cheech and Chong

he was gonna eat em anyway. done ate a half. just trying to give a little info as to "how" one may discern a knockoff by weight hope the pirates dont read this but they really dont care about tolerances.
ask me how i know.
6 a.m. see if you can cash in any favors with Bandit okay we've got to get :boof stairs: as an option in the drop-down Emoji menu

Dirty is the only way I can describe it and I woke up feeling like absolutely shit like I was hung over.
After all the hustle and bustle they seem to still come out as fake as this is exactly how I felt last time I did a press from a reliable source. ha They did a great job on the weight... maybe they done figured this out, idk.
That is fucked up, man. Oxy has never left me with that hangover feeling maybe an interdose wd but not anything like what I believe to have been fent or some other RC(s) that may have been involved. Just no telling with street drugs.
Anotha 180... back to original script: Toss it. lol
Live and learn.

After all the hustle and bustle they seem to still come out as fake as this is exactly how I felt last time I did a press from a reliable source. ha They did a great job on the weight... maybe they done figured this out, idk.
That is fucked up, man. Oxy has never left me with that hangover feeling maybe an interdose wd but not anything like what I believe to have been fent or some other RC(s) that may have been involved. Just no telling with street drugs.
Anotha 180... back to original script: Toss it. lol
Live and learn.
Could be the placebo effect

If the manufacturers got the pill dimensions right (easily found online) they would likely come out weighting almost the same as the originals. The weighting method may be useful for low quality counterfeits, but I don't think it's reliable enough (unless you had an accurate mg scale and knew the exact mass of the real pill). One may say it's better than nothing, but it can provide a false sense of security which may lead to very dangerous situations (even resulting in overdose and death).
How much is the original version of the pill supposed to weight anyway? If I'm not mistaken, brand name Roxicodone from Mallinckrodt are supposed to weight 135mg each, but those have a different imprint ("54 199" instead of "M30"). As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, real "M30"s are generics.

@[Redacted]
Could you save a small piece until you manage to get a test kit? I think it's important (and nice) to have some sort of closure.
I believe this will be a useful "case study" showing how important it is to test your drugs, but especially opioid-containing pills. One should always proceed with caution when consuming these kinds of pills, no matter how real they may look.
And if it ends up being the real deal, well... At least we will know unicorns exist.

It may be obvious to some but it can't hurt to say it for anyone that may be reading this. Make sure you actually follow the instructions of the test kit/stips/reagent, otherwise it could easily result in a either a false negative or a false positive.
Moreover, most fentanyl tests are unable to detect other powerful opioids such as brorphine, etonitrazene (and its derivatives),etc... One shouldn't automatically assume that the pill must be legit just because it tested negative on one test.

Last edited:
I
If the manufacturers got the pill dimensions right (easily found online) they would likely come out weighting almost the same as the originals. The weighting method may be useful for low quality counterfeits, but I don't think it's reliable enough (unless you had an accurate mg scale and knew the exact mass of the real pill). One may say it's better than nothing, but it can provide a false sense of security which may lead to very dangerous situations (even resulting in overdose and death).
How much is the original version of the pill supposed to weight anyway? If I'm not mistaken, brand name Roxicodone from Mallinckrodt are supposed to weight 135mg each, but those have a different imprint ("54 199" instead of "M30"). As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, real "M30"s are generics.

@[Redacted]
Could you save a small piece until you manage to get a test kit? I think it's important (and nice) to have some sort of closure.
I believe this will be a useful "case study" showing how important it is to test your drugs, but especially opioid-containing pills. One should always proceed with caution when consuming these kinds of pills, no matter how real they may look.
And if it ends up being the real deal, well... At least we will know unicorns exist.

It may be obvious to some but it can't hurt to say it for anyone that may be reading this. Make sure you actually follow the instructions of the test kit/stips/reagent, otherwise it could easily result in a either a false negative or a false positive.
Moreover, most fentanyl tests are unable to detect other powerful opioids such as brorphine, etonitrazene (and its derivatives),etc... One shouldn't automatically assume that the pill must be legit just because it tested negative on one test.
Only have 1 pill left. It weighs out to. .12-.13 which seems legit. It also has the correct swooping M stamp rather than straight lines.

Sposed to weigh 130mg per the page I cited. I tested this with real ones when they were available and it was accurate.
Guess as time passes the sophistication of robbing us of our lives increases.
Sign of the times....
And yeah the test used properly may or may not show what one may think is in the pill so....
Guess it's back to rubber stamp "Trash em".
What's it coming to when we cannot get what it is we are paying for? This covers all products, services, govenrment, etc etc? lol A world of fire.

Sposed to weigh 130mg per the page I cited. I tested this with real ones when they were available and it was accurate.
Guess as time passes the sophistication of robbing us of our lives increases.
Sign of the times....
And yeah the test used properly may or may not show what one may think is in the pill so....
Guess it's back to rubber stamp "Trash em".
What's it coming to when we cannot get what it is we are paying for? This covers all products, services, govenrment, etc etc? lol A world of fire.
Is it funny how we're all brainstorming about a single tablet. Doesn't that perfectly encapsulate the weird hypervigilence of dope fiends? The genius level concentration which when used for helping others becomes almost a superpower

Status
Not open for further replies.