• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Poppy seed tea. Has anyone given it a try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not like codeine where u have to dose it all at once. u drink the first wash before doing the 2nd so it's not a matter of being impatient

2nd wash is def should be done. or else its a waste YO.

found a really potent batch last night :D

only drank the first wash and it got me noddy for good 3-4hrs.

this is first good batch i've found in like 4-6weeks?

yeah and it's only going to get worse with all the children that are getting turned on to PST via this thread.

Then they go to a rave and tell all there friends that the best way to comedown after the party can be found at the local shops.

Recent months have seen a definite increase in the amount of people using PST in my area. For several years I was the only in my area and I could leave the seeds on the shelf until I needed them. Now I have to go around buying them all up before the other PST people in my area get to them.

The following is not directed at anyone in particular.
Too many people steal the seeds. Please purchase the seeds and don't steal them. It's people stealing every last pack on the shelves that get the most negative attention from shop keepers. I know that most people who shop lift seeds aren't going to stop for the greater good but I wanted to put it out there anyway.

I have increased the restocking frequency at 2 of my local sources because I pay for my seeds. These sources will restock the seeds daily now where as the others in my area can take a week plus to restock seeds.

Another thing that might be a good idea is ordering bulk from the internet. I haven't tried this yet because I need to be able to see the seeds to identify if the are the right kind but I am thinking about taking the plunge and building a relationship with an online supplier. I think this might take a lot of the heat off it. If a lot of us stopped getting the seeds from shops, it would be much less public and might help to ensure the longevity of our little secret.

^ agree with everything above. have had similar thoughts re: online sources.
i'm getting a really ominous feeling about the whole thing, which scares me a lot. if my supply gets cut off, i'm in serious shit.
being bumped on bluelight Aus DD constantly for no particular reason only helps to make pst mainstream, and as we've learned with every other popular way to legally get high, it gets banned as soon as everyone knows about it.

yeah and it's only going to get worse with all the children that are getting turned on to PST via this thread.

Then they go to a rave and tell all there friends that the best way to comedown after the party can be found at the local shops.

Recent months have seen a definite increase in the amount of people using PST in my area. For several years I was the only in my area and I could leave the seeds on the shelf until I needed them. Now I have to go around buying them all up before the other PST people in my area get to them.

The following is not directed at anyone in particular.
Too many people steal the seeds. Please purchase the seeds and don't steal them. It's people stealing every last pack on the shelves that get the most negative attention from shop keepers. I know that most people who shop lift seeds aren't going to stop for the greater good but I wanted to put it out there anyway.

I have increased the restocking frequency at 2 of my local sources because I pay for my seeds. These sources will restock the seeds daily now where as the others in my area can take a week plus to restock seeds.

Another thing that might be a good idea is ordering bulk from the internet. I haven't tried this yet because I need to be able to see the seeds to identify if the are the right kind but I am thinking about taking the plunge and building a relationship with an online supplier. I think this might take a lot of the heat off it. If a lot of us stopped getting the seeds from shops, it would be much less public and might help to ensure the longevity of our little secret.

So you're suggesting that we don't post in this thread any more?
I can agree with that, I wouldn't want to risk losing this privilege I've been given to the clutches of popularity.

I wouldn't have known about it, if it weren't for this thread.
I would have found out eventually regardless, I'm glad it was a harm-reduction forum rather than anything else.
So I new a safe dosage etc.

It's worth discussing whether this thread should be closed or not. I don't believe we have the collective self-control to let it die naturally.

I know the instant BL reply will be no way...but would it actually reduce harm to close this thread? I mean, the information is here....people can search for it. Pretty sure there's nothing we haven't covered in here (from addiction, dosing, PST culture (lol)) -as spacejunk has already mentioned-

Playing down the danger of PST is what will lead to problems...it is potentially very dangerous. I know street drugs vary it potency dramatically but -usually- the dealer won't give you a $50 of heroin that's 3x normal strength. The fact that poppy seeds are available legitimately also might put a sense of security in people that it's more standardized. Also worries me a bit that people won't give it enough respect because it's 'only poppy seeds'....and mix benzos and alcohol with it more thoughtlessly than other opiates.

I used poppy seeds from the one source for about six months with little, if any difference in potency. One time I came home with some that looked identical to usual, when I brewed it up it was a darker colour than usual, and tasted stronger....still stupidly took my usual dose. Ended up sick as a dog, on the floor of the bathroom for 6 odd hours. Noticed I could stop breathing for a while pretty easily...anxiety probably made it a lot more scary than it actually was, but if I had mixed a benzo like I had in the past who knows.

I don't want to ruin anyones supply to something they depend on. No doubt new people are finding out about PST from this thread, but whether that's enough to weigh against keeping an open discussion on it...not so sure.

Last edited:
I'm leaning towards the close idea also, not just for the few dependant on the seeds - but for the few of us who cant catch a buzz off codeine.

Keep this one off the front page and it might stay off the radar a bit longer. All the information needed is already contained within this thread, open discussion is only going to make this one public knowledge.

^ I thought this was already discussed, we aren't going to close the thread so that it can stay 'under the radar' or whatever. If you don't want to discuss poppy seed tea, don't post in this thread. :\

^ you're right, it has been discussed and the idea dismissed.
i'm addressing fellow posters when i say that incessantly bumping this thread (asking questions that were answered in detail 6 pages earlier, as well as other pointless chatter) convolutes the HR value of it - all the useful stuff is buried.
i haven't asked for it to be closed at any stage, but i think the important information is completely drowned out with speculation and chatter that would be unnecessary if people (esp. the OP) just read the previous pages.

i have no problem with the thread being here, and i'm not appealing to the mods to make it better, but instead asking other posters to please give this some thought. is it possible that we can just add things to this thread if they're really important?

I had no idea about PST till this thread, there are lots of people who are learning about new drugs by just coming across it on forums.
But this is a harm-reduction forum, if someone needs to ask a HR question then the thread should stay open.
I don't know anyone is going to abide by any "only post if necessary" rule, it is a public forum after all.

i'm not talking about any rules being enforced.
i'm asking people to consider the likely outcomes if this thread is always bumped and PST advertised as a cheap buzz. is it really necessary for everything to be resided over with restrictions? not what i'm advocating at all.
ideally, if people read what people are saying here (it's not just me) and gave it some thought, they might be a bit more discreet.
are we that babied by society that we can't agree to take some personal responsibility without restrictions being placed upon us?

im the OP. i dont wanna be responsible for putting the idea in ppls hears. but on the other hand it does have HR value.
ppl may be using PST to wean off stronger opiates as its long acting although ppl may begin using opiates with poppy seeds.
I hope theres not a big thing about it & theres new regulations to have the seeds washed more thoroughly. but only cuz im seeking to get a high ;)
I know way they could stop cwe too but im not gunna mention it

anyways i got 800g of our fovourite cinema seeds here (if u know what im talking about ;) )
ive drank 500mL of white GFJ this time. im also going to be sqeezeing in some lemon juice.
I hope i dont get sick this time :|

anyone know how long after the GFJ I can drink the PST?
(i wanna give the GFJ time to attach to the enzyme in my liver or whatever it does
btw the white GFJ is fucking disgusting geez it better work

im going to do a 2nd wash but im not sure how necessary it is. ya probably get most the good stuff the first wash & the 2nd probably just adds to the nausea. (i think most the nausea is from the taste & the other stuff, not the opiates)

im drinking my 2nd wash. it still as that bad poppy seed taste but tastes less bitter than the first one. im pretty sure u get most of the opiates if u do the first wash well (thoroughly shaking, or stiring for 10 mins).

Do u guys things the 2nd wash is nessacary?

I see the post sonny jim has written a page down & instead of writing a new post i'll just edit this one.
i just wanted to put a :( face because i like talking about PST..
it's a few hrs later. i have an effect 1.5-2 times stronger than 400mg of codeine but with way more side effects. its ok though. its just that taste. only mild stomach discomfort but I get no side effects from codeine.
im not gunna make a habbit of this cuz of the taste. as for codeine. that i can deal with

Below sonny Jims post below I was gunna make a new post saying "bump" that would be funny lol better not =D

Last edited:
*sigh*.
what's the point? like talking to a brick wall.
read back a bit - there is 14 pages of replies to your initial question. it is all there - everything you've asked and continue to ask.

please

I ask that people sacrifice the little bit of pleasure they get from talking about PST online for the sake keeping PST viable.

as space junk and others have pointed stated, all the info you could possibly need about PST is already here. every time this thread gets bumped for no good reason, PST gets advertised and we get a step closer to loosing it. We also put more children at risk of addiction and overdose.

spacejunk wrote:
"are we that babied by society that we can't agree to take some personal responsibility without restrictions being placed upon us?"

are we that babied by society that we can't agree to take some personal responsibility without restrictions being placed upon us?

Yeah for sure IMO. I might be wrong.

Diluting all the good information could be remedied with a new thread with an informative FAQ at the beginning. Or would that then make it too easy for people? It's a good point. I won't be posting in this thread again unless it's something worthwhile, I believe most of us regular ausDD people are capable of that.

I thought you had suggested closing the thread, I'm sure someone did and assumed it was you. I apologize for that.

Let's see how we go.

Greetings fellow bluelighter :), before posting your question about PST please have a read through the previous 14 pages. You'll find some great information and very likely the answers to all your questions. By bumping this thread you will make spacejunk and other fellow bluelighters sad :(

Feel free to send me a message and I'll try and answer your questions (such as - what's the best way to make PST?, how much water should I use?, should I be using juice instead of water?, how much lemon juice should I add?, can I potentate PST with grapefruit juice? etc.)

Last edited:
how many grams of supermarket seeds are you regular users using?

I've tried between 200 - 500g with no success except nausea and a sort of slight benzo type feel of relaxation. For the price not good. I've noticed some of you use the term 'brew' and 'brewing' , So are you using hot water?

I don't know if I"m constantly being unlucky or what, but the last few attempts I've had the water soak into the seeds as if they were sponges. This is with room temperature juice. Any of you get the same?
I do wonder if that means the seeds have been so thorougly scrubbed the outer coating has been lost and liquid then is able to soak straight in. Would also explain my lack of results with this stuff.

I just don't know how I can be the the only one with such bad luck with these seeds. Nobody else gets the liquid soaking into the seeds as soon as you pour the liquid in??

^^use more water. i use a giant bowl to put the seeds in. not just a bottle & then put it through a strainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.