• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy Pod Tea Stovetop Espresso Maker Experiment

Yh trust me the more concentrated you can make it, there's no comparison. I've cut right back now because of recent very worrying blood test results.

The Endocrinologist at hospital said that this most likely caused by the large volume of Morphine I'm prescribed 1000mg a week (so 140mg a day roughly). I obviously didn't mention anything to do with pods but I was doing 120-150g a day and all by using the stovetop espresso maker method, only ever using 1x 9 cup espresso maker, waiting for it to cool, then refilling the water section with the previous batch, I was getting up to 5 or 6 using the tea every time, you will loss 10-15% of water each time, so refill to line. Disadvantage is it takes ages, even 3+. My tolerance so high that even that started barely feeling. When finished I'd add lemon juice and sugar, then roll cigarette, wait for it to cool enough to down it. I have found that if you have to go out and drink cold doesn't work anywhere near as well.

Cos of health and money a 2kg (4.4lb) sack (which once seeds and ends removed, reduces it roughly ½ of sack, had between 700-1300g of pod total by end (all from same company!!!!!).

A bag was lasting me 5-10 days, cos I'm potentially killing myself, I now make it last 12-18 days, not had any withdrawal effects yet and I cut it pretty much instantly.

I was using an insane amount, using the most effective method (stovetop espresso), then making it even more potent by continuing to make it more concentrated. Compared to say 30g in saucepan and straining it, it's the equivalent of having ½ a valerian tablet or injecting a massive speedball, whilst putting LSD tabs in your eyes.

I really regret starting though, so maybe a run through not best idea 🤷‍♂️ but up to you.

Living longer is definitely going to be the better option in the long run. I only started Morphine and Pods in summer of 2021 and getting lots of hospital appointment letters from 4 departments and gained 5½ stone within about 7/8 months with no change to diet and 1 meal a day.
It could be that when you cool and reboil to have a second run through and a third, you might destroy a noticeable portion of the morphine. So cutting down to one run through instead of three is going to be more than a third, if you get my meaning.
They are buggers these pods, can't live with them or without them, so with them it is.
Did they say hypogonadism? Hormones shutting down? Not good if you're young especially, but completely reversible I believe.
What you prescribed morphine for?

Think 3 is optimum....... not got hypogondamism but very low testosterone, low thyroid (been 6 years) and prediabetes etc Plus other stuff

Think 3 is optimum....... not got hypogondamism but very low testosterone, low thyroid (been 6 years) and prediabetes etc Plus other stuff
That sucks, although it's not bad for blood sugar AFAIK.
Thought about giving it another couple of run throughs this morning, at 5.30am, quietly whispering to the gods of boiling water to hurry the fuck up, then just drank it at #1 before my guts got the better of me.

Ćmmsucks, although it's not bad for blood sugjljiiiij
Thought about giving it another couple of run throughs this morning, at
That sucks, although it's not bad for blood sugar AFAIK.
Thought about giving it another couple of run ķmorning, at 5.30am, quietlyi887 whispering to the gkñ,ods of boiling water to hurry ñk up, then just .huhh

Did you notice the different strength Force needed it did you do it with a stovetop or the normal pots and pans that mate I'⁷m team asked to type in an hour the night I've just spent hours trying to write out a line and I can do it. Did you see em Thomas's because get that is definitely will make you fit while you wait way stronger I said bed I've got a blood test at 8:20 in the morning about 10 miles away fast as well. Is anyone leaving in the Vedas back it's probably going to be quite a few words that it.