• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Police warn public over bad 'acid' tabs (possibly 25INBOME)

im a masochist. i go to the pub every afternoon a drink shots of house scotch until i feel sick. :)

how are you anyway dude, hope your well?

Apparently the girl in this story is on prescribed psychiatric medication.

A 15-year-old girl was at a birthday party on Saturday night in Coffs Harbour where a number of teenagers took LSD tabs printed with an image of Gangnam Style internet sensation Psy.

She collapsed and was taken to hospital, where police said that she was initially in a critical condition.

Last night a Coffs Harbour Hospital spokeswoman said the girl had recovered and was discharged at 3pm yesterday

Huh? she was in a critical condition one day, then released so suddenly?

There is plenty of anecdotal evidence supporting the claim that ppl are stupid, but i can make the point with just one; aproxx. 2,000,000 ppl watch TT and ACA every day. and they arent watching it for the lols.

They'll publicize bad batches but not tell you any details, like colour, pill texture, blotter image, etc. The government and police are irresponsible for not releasing that info.

Yup, she sobered up again and was completely fine.

being in a critical condition means
Critical: Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may be unconscious. Indicators are unfavorable.

so after being in a critical condition they just release her?.......I find this odd

They'll publicize bad batches but not tell you any details, like colour, pill texture, blotter image, etc. The government and police are irresponsible for not releasing that info.

qft. the blood is on their hands and our hands for being sheep and not standing up.

They did tell us (in this instance) they were psy gangman blotters and showed us pics of the 'trips'. But yer alot the time they don't, idk why they sometimes do and sometimes don't.

being in a critical condition means
Critical: Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may be unconscious. Indicators are unfavorable.

so after being in a critical condition they just release her?.......I find this odd

She was a psychiatric patient admitted suffering hallucinations and a psychotic episode (critical condition). She would have sobered up, they would have kept for for another 12(ish) hours to check on her.

Terms like critical, stable, serious, etc., are mostly for the benefit of the media. Most doctors don't use these words when talking with the families of their patients. A detailed discussion of the patient's condition (usually refined to reflect the family's knowledge of medicine and desire to know details) is preferred. Normally, doctors use specific medical terms to describe a patient's problems among themselves.

Last edited:
It is good they put a warning on the actual print of the tab, I don't know why they don't do that sort of thing more often. I seem to recall reading somewhat recently that a number of people were OD'ing in the US from NBOME adulterated tabs and it seems pretty likely that could be what is happening here. It is good they seem to have arrested a supplier, hopefully the only one, who is pushing dodgy stuff as LSD. Frankly I don't know what this prick is thinking selling 15 year olds tabs whether they are adulterated or not, 15 year olds shouldn't be dropping acid unsupervised it is a recipe for disaster.

has any info been released on what the kid on the central coast nsw ingested? what was on his paper? was it lsd like the police and media saturated the masses with.. highly unlikely.

if lsd was legal would we have this thread, would the kid on cenny coast be dead? i think not.

get real people

CCA_13-03-2013_EGN_02_gangnam.6_t300.jpg

The Gangnam Style Acid trips that are 16 times more potent than average LSD tabs.

Last edited:
has any info been released on what the kid on the central coast nsw ingested? what was on his paper?

No i don't think so. Last I read was they were still waiting for the toxicology report to come in, there's a thread here about it/him and we were wondering if they will release the tox info to the public.

Two teens arrested over near-lethal drug trips

A BAD batch of drugs that almost proved fatal for at least one teenager on the Coffs Coast at the weekend has led to the arrests of two teenagers on drug supply charges.

The acid trip that left a 15-year-old girl seriously ill in hospital after a party at a Boambee East residence has been found to be 16 times the potency of normal LSD.

Dubbed Gangnam-style acid and imprinted with an image of Korean internet sensation Psy, the acid trips are alarmingly being sold online for just a few dollars.

In a call every parent with teenage children must dread, the 15-year-old's family was told on Saturday night she was in a critical condition after she experienced a severe reaction to the drug.

Reportedly placed on life support that night, the girl remained in hospital until Monday afternoon when she was discharged, a NSW Health spokeswoman said.

A teenage boy, who also used the drug at another party at Toormina, was just as lucky.

He had to be restrained after suffering violent hallucinations on Saturday about 11pm.

Six other partygoers in Sydney were also treated after taking bad acid trips at a party on Balmoral Beach on Friday night.

Police are extremely concerned the drugs are circulating on the Coffs Coast.

"This bad batch of drugs is particularly strong," Coffs Clarence crime manager Detective Inspector Cameron Lindsay said.

"Taking any drugs carries with it unacceptable risks, but we would ask for extra precaution to be taken in the area following these incidents.

"There is clearly more of this drug circulating in the community and anyone who consumes it carries with them the risk of permanent brain damage or death."

Police investigating the incident questioned a teenager, 18, at Toormina and charged him with drug supply.

A youth was today charged with six counts of drug supply after he presented at the Coffs Harbour Police Station following widespread media exposure over the LSD tabs.

The 17-year-old will appear before the Children's Court while the 18-year-old will front the Local Court on April 29.

http://www.coffscoastadvocate.com.au/news/near-lethal-drug-trip/1788926/

25I NBOMe but a rather poor synthesis as it was not a very clean experience unlike most 25I I have consumed in the past. The tab itself was hard cardboard about 4 x the size of your average 600 ug tab. The experience was far more eye's rolling in the back of your head then what I have experienced in the past and a general feeling of something not being quite right... The reason I say it was an impure synthesis was the slightly dirty feel I had after I consumed a quarter of a tab which I have never had from any type NBOMe before, not even on the freakout trip post TMA-2. I love the 2cx and NBOMe serries have tried nearly all of them. The same NBOMe is still around, just now it's got a dragon instead of some Korean bloke. Probably about 2 mg per tab of NBOMe and if your some kid who may have done 1 or two low dose tabs of LSD I'm not sure if you could handle a 2 or possibly more mg trip of NBOMe. Also if you had done LSD AT ALL in the past the massive size of the tab might have made you reconsider taking a WHOLE PSY tab? Not that I can talk as evidenced by the freakout I just mentioned but I was a very responsible drug using teenager (due to most of the adults around giving advice on them, how to boil mushies, how many to have, growing dope, only do half a tab of LSD if it's your first time, don't sneak buds out of the bucket in my wardrobe etc). I think parent's (or older peers/siblings) need to talk to their kids (siblings/peers) about these sorts of things. As for 16x more potent anyone who has taken LSD and 25I know that is a load of bullshit. The kids would have had a heavy duty psychedelic experience they were in no way mentally prepared for and the resulting hospital admission as a psychiatric patient for assessment is evidence of that fact.

Last edited:
"15-year-old boy who was suffering hallucinations after also consuming an ‘acid’ tab"

Hahahahaha no shit!

All 15-17 year olds. Wtf is a 15 yo person doing taking acid anyway??? LSD or not, at that age I doubt the majority of them would even know what it is or its effects. Then they give it a bad name, violent hallucinations, no shit like above hahaha ridiculious.

^definitely agree kids that age really shouldn't be messing around with such potent and at times unforgiving drug trip wise. the wrong kind of trip at the age could really set off something under undesirable circumstances. if i were to put an age on when i would be cool with my hypothetical children experimenting with acid would be around age 18 or after. i'd probably like to trip sit for him/her with their friends without being "that parent" and impeding on their fun. just checking on them every now and then to make sure everything is gravy.

this is getting really sad now hearing of more and more of these incidents :(

25I NBOMe but a rather poor synthesis as it was not a very clean experience unlike most 25I I have consumed in the past. The tab itself was hard cardboard about 4 x the size of your average 600 ug tab. The experience was far more eye's rolling in the back of your head then what I have experienced in the past and a general feeling of something not being quite right... The reason I say it was an impure synthesis was the slightly dirty feel I had after I consumed a quarter of a tab which I have never had from any type NBOMe before, not even on the freakout trip post TMA-2. I love the 2cx and NBOMe serries have tried nearly all of them. The same NBOMe is still around, just now it's got a dragon instead of some Korean bloke. Probably about 2 mg per tab of NBOMe and if your some kid who may have done 1 or two low dose tabs of LSD I'm not sure if you could handle a 2 or possibly more mg trip of NBOMe. Also if you had done LSD AT ALL in the past the massive size of the tab might have made you reconsider taking a WHOLE PSY tab? Not that I can talk as evidenced by the freakout I just mentioned but I was a very responsible drug using teenager (due to most of the adults around giving advice on them, how to boil mushies, how many to have, growing dope, only do half a tab of LSD if it's your first time, don't sneak buds out of the bucket in my wardrobe etc). I think parent's (or older peers/siblings) need to talk to their kids (siblings/peers) about these sorts of things. As for 16x more potent anyone who has taken LSD and 25I know that is a load of bullshit. The kids would have had a heavy duty psychedelic experience they were in no way mentally prepared for and the resulting hospital admission as a psychiatric patient for assessment is evidence of that fact.

This is fucked. Someone i knew was just about to purchase a sheet of these dragons. We did know that they were 25i however, and heard some really good feedback about them actually. I don't like the idea of taking a substance that has done this to people, it's too much for my mind to handle. These dragons are suppose to be 1200 Mics aswell, so if the gangnams were the same as these, no wonder they wigged out.

^ Yep the Ganghams were 1200ug's of 25i, someone put it in the LSD Circulation thread.

Man I've got LSD that would eat the inside out of a 15 year olds mind. That's why you DON'T give it to kids, or even immature adults quite frankly. Or anyone that isn't mine and my close friends tongues.