• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

plugging rolls

Alec

Bluelighter
i used the seach engine didint find any info on how long does the roll take to feel it after u put it in your ass

i seriously wanna try this...just dont like the idea of ramming a finger up my cake hole.
id also get scared that the cracker would fall back out without me noticing or something.

there are probably a hundred threads on every single aspect of plugging imaginable...

but yea.. if you do it right 20-40min, maybe less maybe more. dont just put it up there... search plugging methods...

[eK] said:
i seriously wanna try this...just dont like the idea of ramming a finger up my cake hole.
id also get scared that the cracker would fall back out without me noticing or something.

I Doubt you'd miss a pill falling out your ass.

just wanna know how everyone says they take a shit right before they plug??
I dont see how you can force your body to do that

Newbierock said:
I Doubt you'd miss a pill falling out your ass.

Don't just put a whole pill up there- it will take forever to break down. The pill must be crushed up first.

pullstring said:
just wanna know how everyone says they take a shit right before they plug??
I dont see how you can force your body to do that

dude, they dont force themselve to do it, but you go sit on the shitter and allot of times somethin will come out, even if you dont really have to go that bad. they are just saying dont do it when you gotta take a shit, make sure your on empty

i didnt take a shit before and i put half a pill up there at least a couple inches....it was kinda wierd, i didnt feel it for at least 40 mins, i ate the other half so i dunno.....i thought plugging would be alot better but i didnt have that great of experience but i dunno maybe i should try again tonight? anyone have advice?

I wouldnt just shove a pill up there.............often your ass doesnt contain enough moisture to break the pill down and as such nothing will happen.

I have plugged successfully and the difference is minimal at best...........just eat the thing.

MazDan said:
I wouldnt just shove a pill up there.............often your ass doesnt contain enough moisture to break the pill down and as such nothing will happen.

I have plugged successfully and the difference is minimal at best...........just eat the thing.

I agree.

I also have found the best way (for me anyway) to eat it is to crush it up first, then pour it in and wash it down (quickly) with a drink. The taste is vile, and nearly makes me gag. But since it is crushed, it does not need to be broken down in the digestive system, and comes on faster.

if you disolve it in liquid befor hand it can be felt within mins.

Use enema method, any other way is pretty much a waste. I believe their is a guide on it in the faq section. I've been using it for pretty much anything it's usable with and it has come to be my favorite method... course I've never done anything with a needle..

May I suggest the following procedure for plugging?
Get your tablet and crush it as fine as you can in a mortar.
Using the disposable 10 ml syringe you bought at the pharmacy (pharmacies sell these in packs of ten for a pound or two) measure out a syringe full of water into a glass.
Tip your powder onto a sheet of paper.
Using the paper as a funnel pour the powder into the glass.
Stir steadily for as long as you can.
Suck up the mix with the syringe.
Put a little lubricant on the end of the syringe.
Take some lubricant on your middle finger and smear it onto your anus. If you push out with your anus as if you were going to do a fart you will be able to get some lube on the inside too. Keeping rubbing your anus with lube until you feel it relax slightly.
Take the syringe and position it so that it can easily slide inside.
Push the syringe fully in while hooking your fingers under the projecting edge at the top end of the syringe. Push down on the plunger while holding the edges in your other fingers and then gently remove the syringe.

Go and watch TV for half an hour, try not to fart. I've seen a recommendation somewhere that you should lie down on your left side. This might be a good idea because that would help the liquid to run into the sigmoid colon.

Last edited:
augustaB said:
May I suggest the following procedure for plugging?
Get your tablet and crush it as fine as you can in a mortar.
Using the disposable 10 ml syringe you bought at the pharmacy (pharmacies sell these in packs of ten for a pound or two) measure out a syringe full of water into a class.
Tip your powder onto a sheet of paper.
Using the paper as a funnel pour the powder into the glass.
Stir steadily for as long as you can.
Suck up the mix with the syringe.
Put a little lubricant on the end of the syringe.
Take some lubricant on your middle finger and smear it onto your anus. If you push out with your anus as if you were going to do a fart you will be able to get some lube on the inside too. Keeping rubbing your anus with lube until you feel it relax slightly.
Take the syringe and position it so that it can easily slide inside.
Push the syringe fully in while hooking your fingers under the projecting edge at the top end of the syringe. Push down on the plunger while holding the edges in your other fingers and then gently remove the syringe.

Go and watch TV for half an hour, try not to fart. I've seen a recommendation somewhere that you should lie down on your left side. This might be a good idea because that would help the liquid to run into the sigmoid colon.

and for gods sake dont use the needle on the syringe.

^ hahahaha

i have also heard of this 'lay on your left side'. never knew why though. makes sense, thanks augustaB

MazDan said:
and for gods sake dont use the needle on the syringe.

+1000 and 1

You DO NOT want to stick a needle in your rectum, you could scrape the inside, or worse, puncture something. You are risking serious infection by doing so.

If you want to use a syringe to plug with then go to the pharmacy and get the type that is used to administer medication to babies and toddlers, I have heard that these work well.

So I was thinking of plugging a pill before a show that's coming up soon. I figured I'd use the syringe method (sans needle, of course...) and then hop in the car for the ride there. Would sitting upright, but not moving much be ok?

The ride will take about an hour. Is that too long? Also, there will be at least one opening band. Is this just a bad idea?

Oh, I was thinking of taking one orally right about the time I get there.

So - tell me how I should run my night, would y'all?

from what ive heard (never tried it) you should be ok as far as leakage goes. just dont fart, and maybe clench? haha

unless you like to take it up the bum and so are loose round those parts.

it sounds like a plan to me though.

Just save it and drop both when you get there, otherwise your gonna be well on your way up before your even there. And risk anal leakage all over the car. haha.