• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

plugging rolls

subopm420 wrote:

unless you like to take it up the bum and so are loose round those parts.

Liking it up the bum doesn't mean your hole goes all saggy. It generally means that your hole is better at tightening and loosening than those of non-practitioners.

You don't have to buy syringes with needles. You can packs of syringes without needles. If a nosy nitwit asks why you want them, you can say its for model-building, measuring out liquids, your science project, using as a water pistol, cleaning your toenails, cleaning jewellery, whatever.

If you don't mind taking something bigger back there, you can always use more liquid and squirting it up with a 50 ml syringe. A luer slip tip syringe is slightly conical at the end and goes in easier than one with a flat end. A bigger syringe gives you more solvent (water) to play with, greater dispersion, deeper penetration and easier squirting.

Why? It completely increases how bioavailable the drug is (meaning: how much your body can absorb of the drug).

It's also a good solution for people who get sick as when you plug the mdma never touches your stomach.

Plugging does not make you gay. ;)

I plugged on New Years and felt it within 20-30 min. It was worth it for me. Because the rectum is moist and is a mucous membrane, it absorbs it way faster. You get almost the full effect of the pill. If it is swallowed, the digestive juices in the stomach eat away at the pill and not much gets absorbed into the small intestine.

This method is worth a try. The only downers are 1. when ur peaking if u have to take a dump there is a possibility that you'll shit it out. 2. Once u peak, I doubt you'll remember that u have tocram another pill up there, lol. :/

crystalgalaxie said:
This method is worth a try. The only downers are 1. when ur peaking if u have to take a dump there is a possibility that you'll shit it out.

Once you are peaking then you have already absorbed most of if not all of the drug so I doubt that you would lose any.

It wouldn't be like you would "lose your high"