• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Plugging/IV Suboxone

Okay can you buy micron filters anywhere besides online? Im wondering bc id like to keep iv'ing subs but my veins are hardening from just using cotton..its a damn shame

For IV of buprenorphine the best from my experience is the strips they give a more potent and cleaner feeling experience and they dissolve wonderfully. The cellulose in the strip is minimal and probably not comparable to the stuff that gets past the filter when using the pill form. As little as 500mcg is enough for me for 24 hours. However I trying to kick it entirely by tapering andd iv is a method of conserving valuable drug. I hate ineffecient ROAs. The strips are easiest and best.

I don't get any immediate/intense effects/ or rush from IVing suboxone, I just get a delayed onset that feels identical to sublingual, takes about 20mins to feel it when IVed for me, I have plugged suboxone many times, and I admit it gave me that warm blanket opiate feeling, very minimal however,. now when I IV Subutex, I get a rush comparable to a moderate dose of heroin, which I only IV 2-4mg max at a time, yet when IVed, hands down please

So i havea question, if you iv the sub doesnt it go threw your system faster? Like would u start w/d faster then if you were to dizzovleit under your tonge?

I have been tapering very fast i was doing a gram of heroin a day atleast, iv methoed . started tapering with percs 3 every four hrs four three days then i went to just 40 mg of dones for 1 day, then 1 done every 24 hours for three days, i then waited 24 hours then i ived 2 mg of suboxone i went into bad w/ds for like ten mins then got a small high from it, its been a long jounry and the w/ds were just at bay i onky have one and a half 8mg strips thats left so i want to iv it so i can just do very little at a time but does it leave your system faster?

I prefer to shoot 2mg at a time only cuz let's face it we'd rather shoot anything however I actually experience the best buzz when I snort 2 mg or dissolved 1/4 strip under tongue Iv always always gives me sick feeling and keeps me tweeked out up for days

I started doing this to save some. Honesstly IV is my favorite way to take it though it has not rush. Recently i've been taking it under the tounge, but got some roxys comin and I wanna get high. Plugging(no pun) gets to be annoying...you have to make sure your clear, squirt water up your but to clear yourself out sometimes...it's fiine sometimes but not eevery day. IV is my favor it way tot take it for these reaasons 1. You savde SHItLOAD 2. You actualy get a glow if your taing low doses throughout the day instead of banging havf a stip, it's ridulous.3 If you wanna get high on a full agonist you don't haffe to wate 3 days, just like 8-12 hours dependingg your dose you were taking. The only con is ya kinda look foreard to thr next shot.

Edit; Just wondering, if withdrawls fom IV ARE shorter than Sublinuql/snoritng because the half life is only 12(I think lower at really low doses) I don't know what the half life is for snorting,,,

Last edited:
Hey bro
I shot a suboxone about 5 hours ago and still feel high and feel that opiate buzz if i focus on the feeling

Dude the only reason you would get withdrawals from shooting suboxone would be if you still had a dope or pill habit that was crazy. I just shot 4mg of the shit about 5 hours ago and I feel ok still. Going to the doctor tomorrow to get a new script for subs

But some of you guys on here are seriously fucked up and crazy. Have a nice funeral cause you're not going to make it to 40. Sorry I mean I love to get high and don't think I'm ever going to stop but cmon guys get your shit together. Stop shooting up shit that you don't understand. You're going to die one day cause you're playing with fire . Stop shooting anything except heroin please

how to 'PLUG' suboxone pills

Hi folks! just like to say i am new to bluelight so feel free to correct me. I know a fair bit about drugs, benzos mainly and sub/bup as i am on it! So getting to the point of this thread>>>> :)

I am currently on 16mg suboxone i take 2x8mg pills daily supervised! Its just a case of the pharmacist gives me them i take them have a seat then let he/she know when there dissolved! On Saturday (i get 2 for my take home)

I used to abuse my suboxone take home bye crushing and snorting it them i started buying extra and it became a bit of a habit so i eventually said no more buying extra stick to my own!

So i have been stable on 16mg for a while! (few months) And have been reading alot about Suboxone plugging and how you can get high from it because of the bioavailability! It is ment to be better than snorting and sublingual! from what i have read! it produces a nice euphoric effect ?

So i have my 2 subs and i want to try plugging! I do not have a syringe and dont want to ask my pharmacy! i could possibly get 1 when I am going out after this post and will check it when i get back!

Any advice or tips on plugging would be appreciated! Never done it with anything! Right now im going out but when i come back hopefully iyl have a response! and i will try to get a syringe when im out if thats better for plugging or needed! im guessing a big syringe i need! i am clueless when it comes to syringes! i will try anyway lol! so when i get back im plugging and hopefully iyl have advice on how its done from people thats done it or do it!

So im rambling a bit been up all night! Tired! So i have my 2 subs and want to try plugging everybody please feel free to share information on this! tips! and how to do it! and if it is better than other ways!

Cheers.... :D

p.s sorry about that bad spelling lol!

get a 5 or 10ml syringe without the needle of course , crush your pills very finely and put the powder in a cup and draw up 5 or 10ml water in the needless syringe and squirt it into the cup and swirl around untill its all liquid then draw it up , lube up the syringe and your hole and insert and push it all in :)

MAKE SURE THERE'S NO SHIT INSIDE YOU, OR YOU WILL BE VERY VERY SAD. I used to do an enema with an oral syringe, by pumping 15-30 ml of water up my ass then pushing it all out, three of four times until nothing came out my ass . I hope you're comfortable with your sexuality lol, because stuff will be entering your butt.

It works great. like they said get a needleless syringe, you should be able to just get an oral syringe with no problems from any pharmacy. Depending on how much sub you are planning on using the amount of water you need to make the solution will vary. When I did it I had a regular insulin syringe with no needle on the end. I used about 50 units on 2mgs and made sure to take a dump before hand so I didn't shit the sub out lol. But yes the effects I got from plugging, especially the first time I tried it were amazing. I was nodding out like I was on a strong opiate and all warm and fuzzy, it was great! Much better than sniffing or sub'l imo.

Suboxone is soluble at a rate of 17mg/ML, so make sure if you're going to plug all 16mg to use at least 1mL/100units but using more water is usually better for some reason you would think the more concentrated the faster it would hit you but it doesn't seem to work this way. Ilove2nod, may I ask what dose you were taking when you did this experiment? I'm taking less than 2mg a day (well I'd been taking 2mg for the past week, yesterday I took 1.75mg, today I plan on taking 1.5, I dose twice a day, but I'm kind of tempted to see what happens if I plug 1mg), I'd sure love a nod.

i dont have a syringe! was out taking care of buisness them bye the time i finished it was like 5pm! on a saturday!

does it have to be a syringe? or solution? can i not just stick the pill up lol? what will happen then?

Suboxone is soluble at a rate of 17mg/ML, so make sure if you're going to plug all 16mg to use at least 1mL/100units but using more water is usually better for some reason you would think the more concentrated the faster it would hit you but it doesn't seem to work this way. Ilove2nod, may I ask what dose you were taking when you did this experiment? I'm taking less than 2mg a day (well I'd been taking 2mg for the past week, yesterday I took 1.75mg, today I plan on taking 1.5, I dose twice a day, but I'm kind of tempted to see what happens if I plug 1mg), I'd sure love a nod.
I did it with 2mg of subutex the first time. then I tried 1mg the next few times I did it and didn't get the same results as with 2mg. I did it because I ran out of clean rigs and I usually slam them and it was really the closest ROA to IV I have tried, very powerful though the first time I plugged it, it literally felt like a real opiate, so weird. And ValiumTorenceSkyHi yes you must make a solution and use a needleless syringe to correctly plug subs or anything for that matter, you cant just stick the pill in there with no water, it wont absorb if there is no liquid. Just get a cheap oral syringe from any pharmacy, anyone can buy them, they aren't like actual insulin or other syringes where they might ask questions.

also when plugging once u have it in there and you are ready to push down the plunger point it at an angle towards the wall inside your asshole it will absorb much better that way and you will get more of the drug..