• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Plugging/IV Suboxone

Also in connection with what you were saying IVing MDA.i have also found that very enjoyable.i found it a bit scary the first time but when I found the right amount I loved it!
I'd say from most to least enjoable would IV then plugging then oral.

My Motto was always "You never really know what a drug feels like until you try it IV. If I see crystals in a bag or on a plate It's going up my arm at some stage. And I don't mean random drugs crystals in bags (Yes I have IV'd DMT but that was in a controlled environment). I always know what the main active is before I introduce it directly into my bloodstream.

Hi guys, it is my first post here, on bluelight, but i've been a "lurker" for quite time before.
Im taking buprenorphine, but here in Poland it's nearly impossible to get it from doctor, there is a low chance that psychiatrist will describe bunondol to you, but only if you pay him for private visit. I was using about 300mgs of morphine from controlled released tablets, but i crushed them, boiled, then filtered and made a solution for IV usage. So my tolerance is moderate-high i think as those 300mgs of M or 160 mgs of OC made me feel good, but without nodding. And here comes my question, i got no idea at what dose range of bupe should i aim at. I started taking bupe about 4 months ago, and when I had money, i bought morphine, and when it ended i was coming back to bupe. At first i used low dosages of bupe mainly IV'ing it (i think i started with about 1mg ,as you can never be sure how much you excractted from Transtec patch, and after month or so increasing doses, all recreative and painkilling effect were gone). Now I'm using doses like 4-6 mgs in the morning, then again 4-8mgs in the afternoon and 4-6 mgs at late night.
Can anyone help me to stabilize my dosages? I definietly don't need those 12-20mgs a day, that's for sure. Few days earlier i was running low on my supply and then reduced dosage to 4mgs once a day. Is there any possibility to feel those recreative effects of bupe again, and lower my tolerance for other opioids?

Yes, I've taken lortabs 8-12 hours after taking a sub under the tongue and still had a nice high. I believe the nax doesn't work as well as its claimed

Would IV'ing suboxone potentially be more efective(euphoric(low doses)) than plugging???

I know that IV has a 100% BA but im not sure what plugging is...I think around 70%???

Anyway thats not my point.....I take suboxone daily...IV about .5 mg's 2-3 times a day. I take the low doses because of the whole "less is more" deal with suboxone that im assuming anyone who responds to this post is aware of. I DO get euphoria from this IV method, but its minimal( I know that I can't expect much from suboxone)...and I know there are ways of maximizing the euphoria by taking a 2-3 day break for example, and then dose.

But, I decided to try plugging suboxone cause I heard good things about it and figured it would reduce harm by reducing the amount of needles in my veins....anyway, the first time I did it I took about 4 mg's and I got pretty high and warm and euphoric...which suprised me because it couldnt possibly have a higher BA than IV and I have IV'ed 4mg's of sub before and it did nothing.

And since then ive tried plugging about 3 more times, all resulting in quite unremarkable effects.(all three tries were random, not 3 times in a row).

But, I am VERY "backed up" if you know what I mean, from the suboxone(I crap about 1-2 times a week) so im thinking this could be effecting my plugging results.

So, basically I want to hear peoples opinions who have tried both IV and plugging suboxone...and find out which they prefffered and why.

I want this information because if I can stop injecting several times a day, I feel I will be putting my body at less risk...but I will only try plugging every day if others reccomend it or have had good experience with it, in comparison to IV.

Thanks
aight i just tried it. annnnd. okay ... my whole abdomen hurts it's quite Alarming om trying really hard not to fart. okay i just farted nothing came out. .. its like my butt drank it. cool. im 6 minutes in. serious head change but still waiting on euphoria. intestines feel better. by the way i injected up there like a pro like ive done this in a past life or something. its only 1mg though. ill do more in a few minutes. OK BRO i feels it. yeah i like this. if your reading this right now i know your about to squirt a sub up yours for the same fuckin reason i just did. yo my intestines did hurt for a sec i was worried but im cool right now. plugging it kinda rocks. im sayin. but I'm worried for you bud. this brings you a step closer to IV use. for the same reason we're doing this. not me bro i aint touching no needles man.

I've never found plugging bupe to be really any different than using it intranasally honestly.
In fact, I have tried plugging only to have to take another intranasal dose because plugging just didn't do much.

With a low tolerance, I'm sure it could be slightly euphoric tho, but snorting it would just be quicker. Bupe's euphoria is limited anyway and if you're not getting it from sublingual or intranasal use, I doubt plugging it would do much of anything. Hell if your tolerance is low enough to feel euphoria from bupe, you'd probably be able to take it any ROA and get it anyway.

This is a lie perpetrated by the manufacturers of Suboxone and Subutex (R&B) to gain FDA approval. It worked, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a lie.

Buprenorphine has a higher receptor affinity for the mu-opioid receptor than naloxone does. Naloxone, and most other opiate antagonists, do not help someone who is overdosed on buprenorphine (and likely other CNS depressants).

For people who do not understand pharmacology, R&B's lie is convincing. But if you do understand pharmacology, it is very easy to understand how full of shit they are when they made that up.

Sorry guys, you were all right. I just got my first script of Suboxone. I've snorted it and plugged it, and you are right, the Naloxone is inactive.
Lmao this is soooo old but just came across it when searching for something specific and I just had to respond to this comment. First, how in the hell do you comment something so "matter-of-factly" in the first place without even knowing for sure? You took the drug manufacturers and big pharma's words over hundreds on here who have tried it? Did you think everyone was lying? Why would they lie about that? But mainly I just don't understand how someone can be so sure of themselves and tell others they are wrong when they don't actually know. Like I'm intrigued at your thought process when posting that original comment. 🤔🤣

But second, I do wanna commend you for admitting you were wrong and apologizing! It takes a special kind of person to do that. So I guess this kind of made up for the original comment. That was big of you dude. Respect.

But I still wanna know what in the hell made you put out false information in the first place and sound so sure when you weren't? Were you on some kind of drug concoction on at the time? Can we blame it on that? 😜🤣