• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging didn't work!

So I'm a lil confused about the second knuckle rule, is it til your second knuckle is at the right at the entrance of the hole? I don't wanna shove something up my ass and not get anything good out of it. I might be able to go a lil deeper if I set my mind to it.

I shove it as far as my finger can go, I don't do the second knuckle thing. (shrug)

Kandy K said:
Some of my friends claimed plugging didn't work, when in reality they didn't plug right. They didn't remove their bowels beforehand
Ohhh, so that's what I've been doing wrong.
*goes off to find a scalpel*
j/k =D

Whatever would possess someone to shove a pill in their ass is beyond me... It probably didn't work because as KandyK said, you forgot to relieve yourself first. If I was going to shove any drugs in my ass i'd be damn sure it was all clear by taking some laxatives to make *sure* everything was clear. Drugs dissolving in my asshole just isn't an appealing thought though, I think it would hinder the roll just to know it was up there in the first place.

I am so tempted to try plugging. Only problem being I have new pills that I haven't used before. Should I use them orally first, or would it be ok to plug them right away. Opinions?

BTW I chemically tested the pills myself and they came up clean.

psychetool said:
Whatever would possess someone to shove a pill in their ass is beyond me... It probably didn't work because as KandyK said, you forgot to relieve yourself first. If I was going to shove any drugs in my ass i'd be damn sure it was all clear by taking some laxatives to make *sure* everything was clear. Drugs dissolving in my asshole just isn't an appealing thought though, I think it would hinder the roll just to know it was up there in the first place.

Bootybumping is seriously the next best thing to IV'ing. Just, take my word for it.

Personally I find plugging rather disgusting. And seriously I wouldent be doin it to often. I wouldent worry too much. everyone is worried about doing it wrong. Thats all i was thinkin about wat happens if i just waste this pill and nothin happens.

Really its not that difficult. bit of WATER BASED lubricant connie on the finger use my middle finger grab the bicci on the tip of ur find hold it with ur thumb if u wantthe only annoying thing is making sure its on the tip of ur finger - line it up and send it hom. sure it feels extreamly wierd lolz. all u gotta do is push it up as far as ur finger will go. which was for me exactly up to my second knuckle was difficult to go any further. And seein as i was like how do i know how far i did the same thing without a bicci first (dont give me that look) hahaha well i didnt want anything to go worng now.

It does work I would recommend anyone try it coz its worth the experiance. However I would wouldent do this everytime i roll too much effort and havin my finger up my ass just wasnt that pleasent. I still get a wicked roll from parachuting it and if i wanna get smashed to piece just double drop then. better that havin my finger up there - thats my opinion. But gotta try everything once.

nothin' wrong with plugging. i was one of those people who said i'd never do it.

until i finally did it. and felt the results. and then i never used any other method again :)

Battie said:
nothin' wrong with plugging. i was one of those people who said i'd never do it.

until i finally did it. and felt the results. and then i never used any other method again :)

That is the most awesome thing I have ever read.

If you have an oral syringe you can dissolve it in water, load it up in the syringe, and plug away. This provides a MUCH faster onset as the pill is already dissolved.

You know, those syringes where the needle is plastic and curves at an angle, you get it when you pull out your wisdom teeth. You can also use a regular hypodermic without the needle.

Are gelcaps a must, or will it just get you more high? Because I was just gonna stick the pill up my ass.

ahhah damn that must suck, had to put your finger up your arse to the 2nd nuckle and still no effects.