• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging didn't work!

last nite i decided to plug a pill for the first time, and boy did it make me roll hard. but after going thru the next day and finally having to take a dump, my partially dissolved blue pill was sitting in a peice of poo. im guessing i didnt get the full effect? what can i do to avoid this if you dont feel a dump before plugging, because i didnt have to use the bathroom b4 i plugged it....

Ive got a mitsubishi stuck in me bum

Plugging is a tried and true method. It will literally make your roll 2x harder than what you normally get from eating a dose. The couple times Ive tried it have been great. BTW, it does NOT hurt. An X pill is not nearly the size of a turd.

Hi hfjackal,

Ya gotta do the grind the pill into a powder and then plug it. Kind of like a reverse parachute.

I think that the US government should create some ads just like the ole' 1950's cold war "Duck and Cover" ads. I can just see it (all in living black and white)

"Grind and Plug it..."
:D :D :D

dance4life said:
i never plugged before but after reading some of these posts i'm very very tempted

^^ Same here! Next time I roll I will be considering plugging! I have heard nothing but positives in regards to the whole experience.

For those who say the bum is only for things going out, think about the nose...snorting isn't exactly a healthy alternative either! Hehe.

After reading all of the above comments, I'm very seriously considering plugging for the first time this weekend! =)
If I did the grind and gel-cap method, what sort of come-up time can I expect?? When I munch my bikkies they usually take 45-1h to come on...
I was always a bit daunted by the whole plugging thing, as I've heard that it can burn a great deal. But you guys seem to think thats not the case!

erokr

hfjackal said:
what can i do to avoid this if you dont feel a dump before plugging, because i didnt have to use the bathroom b4 i plugged it....

Avoid eating before plugging - no food 12 hours before plugging should be enough.

WOW! i never would thought i would try plugging so soon! i am rolling this weekend & due to lack of funds i will plug 1/2 then plug another after 4 hours. will the roll be over intense for 1st time pluggers? wat can i expect from it? some bluelighters posted abt falling from it.....???

the only thing bad about plugging is the faces that people will give you when you told them how you took it.....

I'd like to try plugging the LAST pill I have, (or will be able to get for a while) but I would feel weird as fuck plugging it in the bathroom at the club... Or in my car in the parking lot. Any suggestions? The club is about 20 min away from my house. These rolls usually kick in within 20 minutes,.. And I don't want to be rolling when I get to the club, because this club is anti-drugs. They are sketchy about glostiks.

inimical - i think the only option is in the bathroom at the club, i'ts not that bad, just lock the door and away you go.... if any one asks why it takes so long, just say you're taking a crap... :)

a question i'd like to ask is when is the best time to 'empty yourself out' ?? an hour before, right before you plug??
any help would be great!!

and don't you just hate it when people bag you for plugging? i've given up, i don't really tell anyone... :\

Where to get capsules

I got mine at the Whole Foods Market or something, they have em in bulk, 2 different sizes, cheap as hell. :)

I don't plug my pills, but do it right if you are going to do it. you need to crush and powder the E into fine powder and put it into a gel cap. use lube if you have to or saliva and stick it up to the 2nd knuckle or beyond. Don't shit it out! i've had friends roll crazy plugging, but nothing is going up my azz. so, to each his own, but do it right if you're going to do it.

i don't like snorting E either. i just eat them. i like the feeling better of oral E.

Brings back memories of plugging well over 100mg of pure mdma crystals in a gel cap before the cannabis march in brixton, uk. Jaysus, I nearly fell ova when it hit me!

Some of my friends claimed plugging didn't work, when in reality they didn't plug right. They didn't remove their bowels beforehand, they didn't stick the pill in far enough, they used lube (I use lotion), or whatever.

is it true that the sickness one can get from a normal roll doesn't happen when you plug? I droped last night and had fun for sure, but the entire peak I got the eye wiggles (happens when your sick) and I always had a sick feeling

Yes, it's true. It doesn't pass through your digestive system, therefore no naeusea.