• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin PLEASE Help me figure out how to get Black Tar Heroin back to being snortable.

This is how to correctly do it!!

First of all I just wanted to say this is the way that I do it and have done fire the past 2 years, (also wanted to say that I have tried running it and this in my opinion is stronger)
Things you'll need:
BTH
Glass/ceramic plate
water
Razor
Microwave

First, you put .1 on a ceramic/glass plate. (the amount of water used depends on the amount of BT that you use)

Second, you put enough water on the plate with your stuff that it completely covers the .1, so put enough water so it looks like there is 3-5xs as much water as there is junk.

Then, you mix the water/bth solution until its all brown water.

Next, you heat the solution in the microwave for a minute or 2 (depends on your mic) until it is all dry/hard. CAREFUL NOT TO FORGET ABOUT IT, obviously I've done that before LOL

then, you let it cool down, but not all the way cool, just enough sp that the plate isn't hot, just a little warm (because sometimes when it cools all the way it collects humidity from the air.

Finally, you take a razor and scrape it all up into a line and you finally have POWDER, enjoy!

^This. Just don't burn yo fucking fingers.
Tar smoked is the best high, I'm nodding at the moment. =D

The stuff I used to get in NM, i would mix for 5 minutes with a mortar and pestel. that would turn all but the stickiest stuff back to a powder. A would add a little brown sugar too cut it too,

I can't say for sure b/c I can't see what you're getting, BUT when I was on vacation and outta town and had to pick up tar instead of the powder I usually get, the tar had small chunks of a hard, easily crushable substance that turned into powder and was a differant color than the rest of the tar. It seemed to me, that those rocks were the "dry" cut. In one batch I got, there was a huge rock stuck in the tar, and it looked as if the dealers got sloppy and didn't properly mix the cut w/ the tar. Anyway, when crush WITH the tar, the tar broke into a very satisfactory powder.

SOooo, my only theory, if just to offer you a different one than the very logical advise everyone else has given, is that maybe you are picking out the driest parts of the heroin when you first get the bags, so when you go to do subsequent doses, you have removed all the dry stuff from your H already which is why you can no longer get it into powder. For this to be true, you're H would have to have at least 2 noticibly different substances in it--texture and orcolor wise. AND you'd have to be cherrypicking one of those substances from your bags in the begining. So its unlikely but who knows!

Can you describe the color and consistency of the H ur getting?

I feel like more than half the posts on this thread are from people who don't quite understand what BTH is... it was pretty much invented for kids to smoke on to appeal to non IV users, snorting it just plain isn't a very good option. Smoke or slam with that shit, but you could also use a process involving hydrochloric acid, ammonium hydroxide and ether to end up with Diamorphine HCL salt... that you could snort with ease!

I feel like more than half of these people have not read the OP's posts at all, or any posts before theirs. He didn't bloody want to smoke it, and he couldn't shoot it, which in my opinion was a good thing (esp. with tar) if he'd never shot anything before... And I think he's figured out what to do by now because it's been more than 2 years. I just can't believe the amount of people posting the same thing over and over when it was stated several times what he did and did not want.

Are people really that disrespectful?

But on topic, I have run into the same kind of heroin which is hard then turns sticky, then stickier over time. I wish I could find a way to keep it solid, cause I hate sticky tar.. It sticks to everything and you end up wasting some because it won't come off. Seems like nobody has any idea. Mine was vacuum sealed when I got it though so maybe that's why it wasn't moist...
It's too bad the method above is so complicated. Tar is pretty lame.

I feel like more than half the posts on this thread are from people who don't quite understand what BTH is... it was pretty much invented for kids to smoke on to appeal to non IV users, snorting it just plain isn't a very good option. Smoke or slam with that shit, but you could also use a process involving hydrochloric acid, ammonium hydroxide and ether to end up with Diamorphine HCL salt... that you could snort with ease!

You do realize that the heroin in tar is in the salt form. Both the BTH and ECP are #4 heroin (heroin salt).

Snorting BTH is fairly easy. A lot of dealers actually sell BTH in a snortable form. It may not be as nice as snorting ECP, but it still works. A lot of dealers use cuts like dormin to blend the BTH and dormin together, allowing it to be snorted. For someone who wants to snort BTH that hasn't been cut with something that allows it to be snortable can easily pop it in the freezer, crush up some vitamin C or some other inert cut, and then use a razor blade to cut the tar up into tiny tiny pieces. Next mix the powdered cut like vit c into the frozen chopped BTH. Then you are ready to snort. One can also just dissolve the BTH into water, pull it up via a needless syringe and snort 0.10 to 0.15 mL of the BTH liquid at a time in each nostril.

Alright guys, well I tried putting a few pieces of uncooked rice in the bag with it and it didn't really help. I've also made sure to keep it in an air tight container and away from heat and moisture and still no go.

Now here's the kicker. The past two times I bought my bags of heroin, I didn't buy Black Tar Heroin (BTH), I ended up getting straight up brown powder. Now, when I first buy it, just like the BTH it is powder with a couple of hard rocks that I can break into powder. Then, after my second time of getting some of it out of the bag, as soon as I put it on the table or in a dollar bill to crush it, it starts to get sticky and starts to clump together and like turn into resin, but not quite as bad as the BTH but still sticky clumps.

Now, at first I thought maybe the table was too cold or something so I would heat up the surface slightly so it wasn't hot, but at least not cold to the touch. The house is not hot either, only 67 degrees so it isn't that either. When the heroin is inside the bag it is perfect powder, I can move it around and nothing clumps together. As soon as I take it out and try to make a line out of it, it starts turning sticky and clumping up. I've tried it on different surfaces, different dollar bills, different rooms, it just keeps doing it RIGHT AFTER I take it out of the bag and put it on a surface or in a dollar bill.

I just can't win, I finally got some heroin that wasn't BTH and now it's starting to do the same crap. I just don't understand it. I know everyone says to just IV it but I do not have the money to purchase a bunch online or to wait for them to arrive in the mail. I've tried several pharmacies around here and they keep denying me saying that it's against "Store Policy" without a prescription. I HATE smoking it because it is such a waste compared to snorting it or I guess IV'ing it.

I just don't understand why it's powder inside the bag and it clumps up as soon as it leaves it... :(

LOL, you guys!

This is merely a humidity situation... The humidity in your house is higher than the humidity that the person who you got it from stores it at... That is it, plain and simple. Above, you even said that your house is 67 degrees, which most likely means that it is wet too. Think about that for a bit...

Snorting tar works very well actually, just enjoy your pneumonia . I have a real healthy body RARELY get sick, but water lining black tar heroin gave me pneumonia 3 different times. That shit is filled with bacteria since it is a sticky moist substance unlike powder. What i did which worked great is, just prepare it like you would IV. Get it in the needle and lay back, shoot the solution into your nose with the needle. You will get an amazing high, just be warned you may get bacterial infections like i did.

Hit that shit with some alcohol in a spoon to sterilize it. Let dry. Soak your tar in a small quantity of water, stir stir stir, let sit for a bit, stir stir stir. Then snort the water.

I can't imagine snorting straight up tar, I've puked a few times from the taste in my mouth after Iv, and that is really temporary. To hell with that shit LOL

Hey bro I have been sniffing BTH in powder form for almost ten years now and I developed the best way to make BTH into powder form and have perfected this technigue to the max. You will need to follow my technique step by step and you shall have some super fine BTH that sniffs like dust!
First step when you get the BTH is to place it into your freezer still in the bag (DO NOT REMOVE!) and make sure your freezer is blowing cold air. You do not want to remove it from the bag for the BTH will draw moisture and "GUM" up as we call it in the world of BTH. Second You need to get a durable bottle that holds pills. The best bottle to get is one from a 99 cent only store the name on the pill bottle is called "Cholestorol Fighter" its only a dollar. Next while you are at the 99 cent store buy some "Clabber Girl" brand baking powder. Third you will need at least 6 to 8 pennies find the newiest and most shinest ones you can find DO NOT use only 3 pennies or 4 or 5 the reason is the pennies are not heavy enough and they do not blend well when only a few of them I will explain this later. Step Four is the most important step You will need to empty the pill bottle you bought earlier and place the 6 to 8 pennies ( I perfer 8 it blends them so fine ) in it. Next you need to get a straw cut it down 2 inches so it can be used as a "tooter" and scooper for the baking Powder Once you have the straw add 2 mini scoops if baking powder for a Point of BTH you follow me Example IF you have a half Gram and put a .2 than you need four mini soops of Clab or baking powder if you put the whole half G than put 4 maybe 5 mini scoops of Clabber. Now Once you have the BTH , The pennies and the clab all in the bottle tighten the cap and place the bottle in the freezer with the freezer blowing for EXACLY 60 seconds. Next take the bottle out shake the bottle vigorously for about 5 to ten seconds. Now open the bottle and I gurantee the final product will look like Nestles NESQUICK choclate mix or a dark brown finely mixed powder Now put the starw in the bottle and sniff away. If it starts to "gum" up place it back in the freezer for 30 seconds and shake it up it will always return to that nes quick looking powder if placed in the freezer evrytime Hell you might as well be like me and keep it in the fridge so it never gums up.
Side Note - Once you get the the method down and become good with shaking the bottle you will start to see your coins collect BTH resin you can put just 3 mini scoops of clab and place it in the fridge WITHOUT the cap for 20 minutes are longer (the coins must be frozen completely) take it out put the cap on and shake it you must siff it quick for it will gum up again once exposed to moisture just repeat this over and over its godd for when you run out or emergencies.

What you do is take a farmacy pill bottle put 2 quarters or coins& put the black tar in the empty bottle and shake it fast for 15 second look in you should see powder and this is the only good method because you wont lose any of the powder if is not working which i doubt put a touch of baking powder or xanax or oxycodone to helpit dryup but should work just like that am a put a video up todah to show you......you welcome..

Hey i know this is an old thread but im pretty sure the problem you are having is keeping the lid air tight if you put it in freezer without a lid you will dry it. A freezer is basically a strong air conditioner which you can see just from driving on a hot day how much moisture your ac sucks out of the air in your car welll same thing happens in your freezer or just run your ac and let it blow right in the path of your tar and i garentee if its not covered it will be drying not getting moist

I was a BTH user for years.. smoked it off foil then IV'ed. If u want to snort it (why?) u can, but like others said.. you should really dissolve it in water. I had to do this once, when i went on a long flight. I dissolved about 1/2G into an eye dropper with about 2-3ml water. Every 2-3 hours I went into the bathroom and dripped some into each nostril... but i will warn you it burns LIKE HELL!!!!! but it does work. quite well.. i got higher than i expected.. was expecting to just stay well on the 14 hour flight.. but i actually went back to my seat and started nodding...