• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin PLEASE Help me figure out how to get Black Tar Heroin back to being snortable.

I was using tin foil, I've just heated it until it boiled and started to smoke and I inhaled the smoke with a straw, it just doesn't last long that way high wise compared to norting it.

To waterline can I just dissolve the heroin in a nasal spray bottle with hot water or do I need t ''cook'' it in a spoon and if so how do I do that?

Theoretically dissolving it in a nasal spray bottle and then shaking vigorously until dissolved should work fine. If possible use saline solution rather than water to avoid irritating the nasal passage. Water will work it just might not feel very good. Use as little water as possible, so just add a very small amount, shake it around, add a small amount, shake it around, etc. until it all seems to be dissolved.

If you have trouble dissolving it in the nasal spray bottle even with intense shaking, then dump it out into a spoon and heat it up using a candle/lighter, taking the heat off once it starts boiling. then stir it around with something like a paperclip or really anything that you think will work.

Alright guys, well I tried putting a few pieces of uncooked rice in the bag with it and it didn't really help. I've also made sure to keep it in an air tight container and away from heat and moisture and still no go.

Now here's the kicker. The past two times I bought my bags of heroin, I didn't buy Black Tar Heroin (BTH), I ended up getting straight up brown powder. Now, when I first buy it, just like the BTH it is powder with a couple of hard rocks that I can break into powder. Then, after my second time of getting some of it out of the bag, as soon as I put it on the table or in a dollar bill to crush it, it starts to get sticky and starts to clump together and like turn into resin, but not quite as bad as the BTH but still sticky clumps.

Now, at first I thought maybe the table was too cold or something so I would heat up the surface slightly so it wasn't hot, but at least not cold to the touch. The house is not hot either, only 67 degrees so it isn't that either. When the heroin is inside the bag it is perfect powder, I can move it around and nothing clumps together. As soon as I take it out and try to make a line out of it, it starts turning sticky and clumping up. I've tried it on different surfaces, different dollar bills, different rooms, it just keeps doing it RIGHT AFTER I take it out of the bag and put it on a surface or in a dollar bill.

I just can't win, I finally got some heroin that wasn't BTH and now it's starting to do the same crap. I just don't understand it. I know everyone says to just IV it but I do not have the money to purchase a bunch online or to wait for them to arrive in the mail. I've tried several pharmacies around here and they keep denying me saying that it's against "Store Policy" without a prescription. I HATE smoking it because it is such a waste compared to snorting it or I guess IV'ing it.

I just don't understand why it's powder inside the bag and it clumps up as soon as it leaves it... :(

I responded to you earlier in the thread! ;)

Pegasus said:
To answer your question, it is heat and moisture that is turning your tar-ish stuff into actual tar. There is a lot of discussion of this type of tar that pretty much transitions to tar in a more moist and warm environment. Keeping dry and cool as possible should help prevent the tar from forming.

I don't have any personal experience with this so this is a summary of what I have read. Apparently, some of the stuff will literally go from the weird powder to tar by breathing on it or rolling between the fingers (the latter sounds like what you are experiencing...)

What I would do is dissolve a small amount in saline and snort it... Waterlining is what this practice is usually referred to as, though water itself will irritate the nasal membranes and so saline should be used...

To add to that, in your last post you seem to be thinking that this stuff that wasn't tar at first but turned to tar in the end isn't BTH because it was not tar at first. It is actually BTH though, just in a different state before and now just more tar-like as you are used to...

when you first buy it crush it all up and try to keap it spread apart so it wont mold together again.

If you're going to use any money to crush drugs and snort (or take in any way, really), I recommend they be brand-new or washed (in the case of coins, this is obviously a bit easier)... Money is absolutely loaded with germs and this is the last thing you want to spread all over drugs that you're about to put in your sinuses (or veins, etc).

If you're going to use any money to crush drugs and snort (or take in any way, really), I recommend they be brand-new or washed (in the case of coins, this is obviously a bit easier)... Money is absolutely loaded with germs and this is the last thing you want to spread all over drugs that you're about to put in your sinuses (or veins, etc).

Exact reason i don't like using dollar bills to snort with. I always used to have a straw or a ripped apart pen cut down to size. I'd rather use something that i opened out of the package myself than something that potentially hundreds of thousands of people have touched.

Try Doc's method, it works. That's 3 nods to baking powder, not soda so heed the advice.

Here's the best way to do it.

Prepare it the same way that you would to IV, and filter the solution the same way (you must use a syringe to make sure there are no particles that passed through the filter).

Then you take your belt off and tie it around your arm, you stick the needle in your vein and then you pull back. If you don't see blood but you're pretty sure the needle is in the right location on your arm, push it in or pull it back a little bit because you might have punctured too deep and gone out the other end of the vein, or you may not have punctured deep enough. Sometimes right when you stick the needle in, your veins shift over to the side and you end up breaking the skin but not entering the vein at all. In this situation, you don't want to take the needle out and go stabbin again, but rather maneuver it within your arm and try and catch the vein.

The rumors about bubbles killing you instantly, or not shooting in the exact direction of your heart killing you instantly are total bullshit. Mind you, I shoot some of the best dope in the USA (PATERSON NJ, PTOWN BABY!) and it's not tar, but I'm pretty sure it works the same way.

Trust me bro, you're doing heroin. You're basically already a dope feind, you may as well just start economizing and shooting dope. Tell any non user "I do heroin but I don't inject it so it's okay" and see what they say. Not trying to come off as harsh, I just don't understand why a well-informed, intelligent sounding user like yourself wouldn't IV.

-Exoskeletal, junction at the railroad dela-

Here's the best way to do it.

Prepare it the same way that you would to IV, and filter the solution the same way (you must use a syringe to make sure there are no particles that passed through the filter).

Then you take your belt off and tie it around your arm, you stick the needle in your vein and then you pull back. If you don't see blood but you're pretty sure the needle is in the right location on your arm, push it in or pull it back a little bit because you might have punctured too deep and gone out the other end of the vein, or you may not have punctured deep enough. Sometimes right when you stick the needle in, your veins shift over to the side and you end up breaking the skin but not entering the vein at all. In this situation, you don't want to take the needle out and go stabbin again, but rather maneuver it within your arm and try and catch the vein.

The rumors about bubbles killing you instantly, or not shooting in the exact direction of your heart killing you instantly are total bullshit. Mind you, I shoot some of the best dope in the USA (PATERSON NJ, PTOWN BABY!) and it's not tar, but I'm pretty sure it works the same way.

Trust me bro, you're doing heroin. You're basically already a dope feind, you may as well just start economizing and shooting dope. Tell any non user "I do heroin but I don't inject it so it's okay" and see what they say. Not trying to come off as harsh, I just don't understand why a well-informed, intelligent sounding user like yourself wouldn't IV.

-Exoskeletal, junction at the railroad dela-

In my experience the best bags of heroin from Newark are *slightly* better than the best bags from Paterson. Regardless both do have pretty damn high quality bags if you know where to look/have a good dealer. Like amazingly high quality. %)

Also, just because you are already doing heroin doesn't mean you should go ahead and start shooting up. Also, in my opinion shooting only economizes for a week or two and then your tolerance has increased enough to make up the difference. Plus, the implications and complications that can come from IV drug use are far worse than from sniffing and other ROA's.

Welcome to Bluelight by the way. :)

Well I've yet to figure out anything that will allow me keep the H from clumping together after I take it out of the bag. It stays powder just fine in the bag, I put it in a dollar bill and crush it and then as soon as I start to move it into a rail to snort, it starts clumping together.

I have not tried the baking powder method yet, but I will have to buy some in order to try it.

As for the person's method of using a syringe, if I had a syringe I would probably just shoot it. I've stated several times that I've never done it that way and I have not been able to buy any at the pharmacies around me.

I'm just unlucky I guess when it comes to this stuff.

Not more unlucky than anybody else who doesn't live where diacetylmorophine Hcl is available. Just have to work with whats available i suppose. If the baking powder idea works as well as described sounds like problem solved though. I'd use an acidic solution to wash those pennies first but that's just me.

baking powder isn't the same thing as baking soda, so you're probably thinking of something a bit more unpleasant.

2 wayz

1. Go buy some lactose powder*
2. Place tar on a big plate
3. Place pile(roughly double the volume of the tar) of powder on opposite side of plate.
4. Put one or two drops of water on the tar
5. Heat plate via. lamp or BRIEF microwave
6. Using pressure(don't be shy) dissolve tar into water.
7. Pull powder into tar liquid.
8. using a clean spoon bottom, smear them together
9. Spread the paste into a thin layer
10. Dry it using lamp or patience.

*if your too lazy to find lactose goto CVS and get the Night Time sleep aid( 25mg Diphenhydramine ) White oblong pill a bit more than half inch in length i think. This is the smoothest alternative to pure lactose powder. Diphenhydramine also potentates opiates.

WARM WATER IN A AFRIN BOTTLE MAKES IT SNORTABLE but make sure afrin is out of bottle first else mix it with water on a dish and throw in the microwave.... or u can just mix it with warm water and snort it.. IE a wet line

well one solution is too just not do heroin therefore eliminating the need to worry about how to get it brittle again

everyone is saying that right when you get it it is dryer, then after some time it must collect moisture and heat, but it isn't like you get it fresh from your dealer, he held onto it for some time so if that was the case it would have collected moisture and heat before you bought it.

but I think doperope's idea is probably your best best. crush it all up right when you get it. you can probably put all the powder in the same bag, as long as you don't expose it to heat or alot of pressure.

im telling you if it is black tar or mexican brown all you need to do is mix it with warm water and make a wetline out of it.... that is the simplist way to make it snortable if u want it powdery u gotta put it in the microwave i have done it a million times i was on black tar for 3 years in colorado i had tar and mexican brown there is a big difference tho

razor blade + heat lamp + time= snortable tar.

There have been a few times in the past where soft tar would come around and that was the way id prep it for people that didnt IV. Adding a little bit of powder works too if you are in a rush.