one thousand words 4-4
neversickanymore 3-5

^ thanks for scoring.

Packers at Seahawks
Colts at Patriots

alasdair

Packers at Seahawks
Colts at Patriots

If that plays out, I'd be cool with either team winning it all.

Should be correct but please check.

alasdairm 7-3
kittycat5 7-3
mikeoekim 7-3
phrozen 6-4
one thousand words 6-4
genericmind 5-5
methox23 5-3
neversickanymore 3-7

Oh hi there everyone, did ya happen to catch the Packer's game? What was the outcome?

Neversick, your PM box is very, very angry.

Oh hi there everyone, did ya happen to catch the Packer's game? What was the outcome?

Neversick, your PM box is very, very angry.

Yap Yap Yap.. luckiest shit ever. You guys looked like shit and everyone that watched the game knows it. If we didn't shoot ourselves in the fucking head you would have had no chance.

You guys better spank the Patriots, but if you play like you did against us they're going to blow you right out AZ. Patriots have much better coaching than the packers and they wont pussy foot around, all scared, like our clowns did.

EDIT: i cleaned out the PM box.. so fire your abuse away.. since you won I guess i have to spread em dry.

Last edited:
Pats vs Seahawks.

Im really torn on this but if Sherman and Thomas have nagging injuries, I am sticking with my pick. We will see what happens over the next two weeks.

If we didn't shoot ourselves in the fucking head you would have had no chance.
but you did. so they did.

if you ignore the fact that rich people have loads of money, they're basically poor people... :\

Pats vs Seahawks

alasdair

but you did. so they did.

if you ignore the fact that rich people have loads of money, they're basically poor people... :\

Ali, you should come up with some new material this one is definitely stale.

Besides its not really true.. all people are not created equal. Just need to take a late night trip to walmart to see undeniable proof.

I don't care how much money the girl in the middle has.. she may have a heart of gold and be a really nice person, but her and I are not created equal.

NSFW:
BzLa5opCUAAFsTb.jpg

"Those that have get" and thats because they are genetically superior and enjoy more "success"

I think the pats are going to win, but i'm picking the chickens.

Pats vs Seahawks

Last edited:
Pats vs Seahawks.

Im really torn on this but if Sherman and Thomas have nagging injuries, I am sticking with my pick. We will see what happens over the next two weeks.

You and every person in Seattle is worried about that. Thomas is fine I think, Sherm, well at least he didn't actually have any breaks in his arm. And he did keep playing....that says something about the extent of the injury I suppose. However I feel that keeping him on the field was an intimidation tactic, honestly. Elite corner and all that jazz. He made no effort to hide the injury though, which could have easily worked against them if Rodgers really wanted to (should have) exploit it.

Man, Neversick you seem pretty nauseous over it for someone who's never sick. I totally expect all the "luck" excuses, that's the expected response from the fans of a team who lost an important game in a last-second drive, regardless if it was pure luck or pure determination, opposing folks will always scream luck. Or is it the fact that your guys started celebrating ON THE FIELD just a bit too early. The dudes were rolling around making sweet passionate love on the turf after that last interception as if the game was over (trying to find video).....and the next thing that happened was an onside kick was finding it's way into big fella's face mask....and then into the hands of....well...you saw the game. :) It's pointless for me to try and defend them and say "No it was all skillz y00!!" but the opposition will have just as many, and just as pointless comebacks. We weren't on the field, so we don't know what went down. All I will say, though, is an onside kick has a purpose, it was executed properly and it served it's purpose. That is all. A game changing play is meant to be game changing.

I suppose the Steelers won the Superbowl legitimately a few years back too, even after the ref actually came clean and admitted to a bad game-changing call in the post-game, hmm? I could scream, kick and yell about that, but ol' Berger has the ring, doesn't he... Pack's played a hell of a game, they were on point, but don't be droppin' yer drawers celebrating expecting the Hawks not to fly through your shit. Have they/you watched ANY of the previous Seahawks games from the past ~8 years? If the Packers did, they would've fought tooth and nail until the very last second, even with a 50 point spread. Every single Hawks game ends up this way, every Seattleite will attest to the SECOND HALF TEAM notion, so it's nothing new that it turned out that way. It's part of the Hawk's charm and why the fans are so ape shit, is because the Hawks make us sweat until the end and then they dominate, every fucking game. Unless it's SuperBowl 48, then the other team dominated themselves from the kickoff. Was that the Broncos? #1 rated quarterback in NFL history or something to that effect? I forget.

As for the SuperBowl, I obviously have to go with Seahawks. If I had to approach this from the perspective of a non-fan of either team, I'd be torn. Both teams are tough, both have momentum, I would probably say Pats simply based on their record in previous years when the Seahawks weren't doing as well, but hey, this isn't that year, this is this year, Brady is getting old, the Seahawks are more on fire and more hungry than any other team in NFL history, maybe even more than they were last year, so I'm very confident in my pick.

Seattle motherfucking Seahawks.

EDIT: Posted this after Sick's latest post. Good pick my friend. :) Fucked up post though, don't judge people man. Be coooooool foooooool, they ain't gunna roll up.

Last edited:
If the Packers did, they would've fought tooth and nail until the very last second, even with a 50 point spread.

Very true. Mccarthy is really a world class pussy at times. He also may be the worst red zone play caller in history. 7 red zone appearances and no touchdowns. Three half ass runs with four minutes left. My feeling is don't change a game plan that's working for clock management. I say run that shit up.

Beleacheck never worries about clock shit.. he will run that score up as far as he can get it.

The best way to stop a team from coming back is to score more points.. PERIOD.

edit:

Fucked up post though, don't judge people man.

Gets judged and told not to be judgmental in the same sentence. *grin*

Last edited: