AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Playoffs Picks Vs XLIX

Ravens at patriots
panthers at seahawks

cowboys at packers
colts at broncos

i always get nervous picking all the home teams. i have a feeling that cowboys or colts will upset this week but i can't decide...

alasdair

The Cowboys were really lucky at home. I can see the Broncos stumbling but not to the colts in the middle of winter

large.png

'NUFF SAID.

yeah, playing the 7-8-1 panthers at home should be a real challenge :)

whatever happens it's sure to be the dullest game this weekend.

alasdair

yeah, playing the 7-8-1 panthers at home should be a real challenge :)

whatever happens it's sure to be the dullest game this weekend.

alasdair

You haven't watched a Seahawk playoff game in Seattle. Shared a blunt with a cop and several other strangers in the middle of Pike Place intersection with 1000 other people jumping and chanting SEA-HAWKS after the last 49ers playoff game.

Hey, at least we agree they're going to win....easily.

In all fairness, Panthers D has stepped up to the plate as of late season.

Ravens at pats
panthers at seahawks

cowboys at packers
colts at broncos

RAVENS AT PATRIOTS
PANTHERS AT SEAHAWKS

Sunday
COWBOYS AT PACKERS
COLTS AT BRONCOS

It doesn't give any of you pause how confidently you wrote off carolina the first time, and how wrong you turned out to be? Dont get me wrong, the panthers are the undercats for sure...but I wouldn't be shocked if they pulled it off.

It doesn't give any of you pause how confidently you wrote off carolina the first time...
which first time?

i can see good arguments for 'upsets' in the patriots, green bay and broncos games. i just switched my picks - i'm going with cowboys and colts on the road. i'm going to look brilliant or idiotic soon :)

alasdair

i'm putting a bet on dallas and indianapolis. let's see what happens :)

alasdair

^ lol. like i said, with the exception of carolina, you can make a case for the away team.

check it:

bet01.jpg

alasdair

Ravens at patriots
panthers at seahawks

cowboys at packers
colts at broncos