• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Plans for post lockdown?

Doesn’t look like UK is gonna let anyone fly out for a while. Has made it illegal to go on holidays. How shit.

Thank god for psychedelics...
Never tried them, I had acid dipped MDMA pills once. It was weird but good, I did freak out a little near the end.

I know for a fact I’d think I was dying and have an actual heart attack. My mind is too dark.

Never tried them, I had acid dipped MDMA pills once. It was weird but good, I did freak out a little near the end.

I know for a fact I’d think I was dying and have an actual heart attack. My mind is too dark.
you may suspect that but you definitely don't 'know' it, it's an anxious thought based on your experience and fears

I mean you could be correct, but it's equally as likely that a good psych dose would be incredibly positive...lots of variables but in correct set/setting my money would be firmly on you having an amazing experience

you may suspect that but you definitely don't 'know' it, it's an anxious thought based on your experience and fears

I mean you could be correct, but it's equally as likely that a good psych dose would be incredibly positive...lots of variables but in correct set/setting my money would be firmly on you having an amazing experience
Honestly, magic mushrooms are abundant here. My friends all have little trips every so often and the location everything is perfect. Beautiful beach, always do it when there’s good weather etc etc. It’s just, there’s a part of my mind I have locked up. I’m afraid of it opening and I suspect it would. I’m also a massive hypochondriac. 😂

Acid dipped pills? Is that even a thing?

If your mind is dark, beware of psychedelics.

If your mind is fluffy and pure, you'll love 'em - until eventually, the darkness descends...

Acid dipped pills? Is that even a thing?

If your mind is dark, beware of psychedelics.

If your mind is fluffy and pure, you'll love 'em - until eventually, the darkness descends...
It was in aus back in 08.

Honestly, magic mushrooms are abundant here. My friends all have little trips every so often and the location everything is perfect. Beautiful beach, always do it when there’s good weather etc etc. It’s just, there’s a part of my mind I have locked up. I’m afraid of it opening and I suspect it would. I’m also a massive hypochondriac. 😂
sounds like you need a hefty dose to me....small dose you'd try to resist....big dose and there'll be no resisting going on :)

difficult to have a hard time when you're lying the arms of god.;..

at least 200ug lsd or 5g mushrooms for you my girl :)

Perhaps if you accept the darkness of your minds, you can laugh about it :D

I mean unless you murder and decapitate young children in your spare time, I can't see there being too much of an issue.

DMT for everyone I think...once you get past the initial terror of the world disappearing around you and imminent death, it's quite nice.

Thank you for reminding me of death in Vegas

Edit: I wanna learn to drive. Get my nursing degree and get a boat 😂 properly see my family enjoy the happiness and embrace being off the drink get a wee dog play music maybe start a project with some pals although not been feeling so creative these days...and of course go to as many gigs as I can afford

Id rather take mushrooms in the mountains than at the beach. But I guess you Europeans seem to have the best of both worlds usually.

I m always welcome in Belfast and all along the glenshane pass and a special corner of lough neagh. Sure I was over during foot and mouth. Getting sprayed with disinfectant going thru holyhead or north wall can't remember