• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Plans for post lockdown?

Life won't change a lot for me, very introvert and was living a rather reclusive life even before Covid-19 started to take hold of the world, I'll be able to travel and see my family, will meet some friends by now and then, that's all. It will be nice to see people going back to work, reopen businesses and shops, and slowly return to a more "normal" situation :) (y)❤️

So we all done way to long inside....

I doubt if this will be the first, second or even a thing on the agenda but its the one post lockdown possibility I have kept my eye on since the first effort was the victim of coronacancellation last May...

1318314_1_quest-meets-amazon_eflyer_th.jpg

Skiddle page with line up + extra info

I will take my family to Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh, Halong Bay, Phu Quoc for a nice lazy holiday.

Then I will go to Bangkok with my mates for a more hectic holiday.

Depending on finances; I want to start a RTW trip on one of my motorcycles and blog it with a view to the thing becoming an income stream down the line.

Oh, and I need a bit of dental work and some minor surgery, but that's less important

Holy shit @chinup sticking up for me???!!!???!!!
Has Hell just frozen over?

Marmz........so much I could say to you but I will be kind, I suggest you think back to a mutual friend we have, well in your case it was a bit more than a friend. I'd take you to pieces usually but I will turn a blind eye this once. Next time you become a cunt to me I will shame you in public so fast.

Fingers crossed my desire to visit Isle of Skye will be filled, starting to save for this next month.

@Bella Figura I somehow don't question your Chinese meal plans sadly.

Fingers crossed my desire to visit Isle of Skye will be filled, starting to save for this next month.
I came within a whisker of moving to the Isle of Skye in the mid 90's. Gotta say I'm quite glad I didn't in retrospect. All those Western Isles are fucking awesome though I concur

My only plan for post lockdown is to spend quality time with younger family who have been avoiding contact due to fear of giving me "it". I've only gone along with it thus far to chill their anxieties tbh, but there comes a time when the lack of connect comes counterproductive

Would be good to go out for a meal too.

Even 10 years ago I'd be hungry for the party though for sure . Couldn't care less now.

I came within a whisker of moving to the Isle of Skye in the mid 90's. Gotta say I'm quite glad I didn't in retrospect. All those Western Isles are fucking awesome though I concur

My only plan for post lockdown is to spend quality time with younger family who have been avoiding contact due to fear of giving me "it". I've only gone along with it thus far to chill their anxieties tbh, but there comes a time when the lack of connect comes counterproductive

Would be good to go out for a meal too.

Even 10 years ago I'd be hungry for the party though for sure . Couldn't care less now.

Isle of Skye has long had a hold on me, it's truly beautiful imo. I learned of it via Photography Monthly, I'm not usually into landscape shots but what I saw that episode blew my mind & the images have haunted me ever since. I'm Spring & Summer it looks amazing & kinda LOTR, Middle Earth vibe, I can imagine it in winter being like Alaska which I'd prefer to skip.

My proper rave days are long gone, the knees are starting to really fucking HURT me these days but I'm screaming out for a messy Industrial Techno stomp so badly atm, since I gin onto Bupe & stopped doing gear some kinda drive is inside me to make up for all the time spent fucked up & on the gouge.

Here you go mate ❤️👍

I'm not actually a death metal aficionado, thanks for the share though, having a listen!

haha love the cocaine cover.

Hard to pick one track out as I love this band, all the tracks are about Mexican Black Magick, Murder or Narcos........this is one of my personal faves.

Holy shit @chinup
Next time you become a cunt to me I will shame you in public so fast.

PLEASE ... please for the love of all that's holy tell me you didn't just post this.

Not you.

Please.

[EDIT]

and my disappearance has fuck all to do with shame. I'm shameless.

it's about disappointment.

Meh. Toodle-oo

Last edited:
I used to know quite a few people who'd never even seen their own country let alone being abroad.

The Lake District, Cornwall etc... not everybody has been there bar shagaluff any old knobber ends up there.

Needs more paragraphs
Yes. You wann be my proof reader type setter for dee opus magnus carry on regardless love in the time of D covid kinda story of chapter n verse n reverse.... Today I got the key. Da journal where chapter and verse can be slotted into the appropriate volume, sure ti's a grand n dand dy thing the stream o consciousness. Maybe it'll be like ulysees. But over 24 "years in the city I love so well the debauched life of da bag head in d 21st century. I got ideas and capable of an indent correctly paragraph Ed. Best years of my life was teaching enish in the somali school. I learnt so much.
Indeed paragraphs. Spag bol. Spelling punctuation and grammar. Bol llixs. Elixir of life. Uisce beatha one n and all. Down your neck. Bushmills for me ti's like the nectar out of the honey suckle growing in Bushmills country.

Be ware the vaxine evasive variants in abundance. Of course that's the new talk. I was glad to scare my aunts that the free state (Republic if Ireland) to the uninitiated) was gonna be full of vaxine evasive variants from abroad since a peek at bord failte social media and a common sense read ING of the world right now shows that yes, Ireland is reopening for tourists. It never really shut but it'd put a lot of folks off all this bizniz. So it'll be full of vaxine evasive variants coming over the border to than after all their hard work doing as the UK gov and their own fools tell them. Sleeves have been rolled up but some vaxine evasive variant from abroad is gonna come in and spread over the border.
I'm going to Ireland that's another, I plan to go before the summer. The boats are running as are planes. It s a wide open space and it's a key in this big scam tastic fraud that's been operated globally

Be ware the vaxine evasive variants in abundance. Of course that's the new talk. I was glad to scare my aunts that the free state (Republic if Ireland) to the uninitiated) was gonna be full of vaxine evasive variants from abroad since a peek at bord failte social media and a common sense read ING of the world right now shows that yes, Ireland is reopening for tourists. It never really shut but it'd put a lot of folks off all this bizniz. So it'll be full of vaxine evasive variants coming over the border to than after all their hard work doing as the UK gov and their own fools tell them. Sleeves have been rolled up but some vaxine evasive variant from abroad is gonna come in and spread over the border.
I'm going to Ireland that's another, I plan to go before the summer. The boats are running as are planes. It s a wide open space and it's a key in this big scam tastic fraud that's been operated globally
Ireland have actually put in place mandatory quarantine now. So if you’re coming to my country you’d better prepare for some time in a hotel, at your own expense. I’ll be honest, the Irish are not pleasant people during these times and I warn you that people will not take kindly to you coming here during a pandemic. So prepare yourself for that too.

I am going to go to a psytrance festival on some other continent