• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Piss Changing color after e?

RaverStyleTim

Bluelighter
Hum, i took a pill of e(had a triangle imprint) on friday night, and my piss is an odd color of dark yellow/brownish. Very abnormal. Is this common?

happens to me all the time because of the vitamins I take when doing e, do you pre or post load?

It's hypothesised that MDMA causes you to release more "anti-diuretic hormone", this causes your kidneys to retain more water, making your urine more highly concentrated, and hence, more dark.

Ah thanks. I didnt take any vitamins( i know, i should) was worried i was gonna have to make a doc visit :D

im always too mashed/fried to even consider looking at my piss, i just piss n go back to bed/getting mashed

vnvnation said:
im always too mashed/fried to even consider looking at my piss, i just piss n go back to bed/getting mashed

At least you can piss when you're high. I can't piss till I'm down, then I'm pissing that dark yellow shit every 5 mins! :\ 8(

Darker piss is an indicator of dehydration, no? The darker your piss, the more dehydrated you are.

Dark yellow ok.....

But BROWN?

That sounds a little strange to me....

Isnt brown urine a sign of kidley/liver failure?

Before urinating, did you feel like your lower back was sore? That's often a common sign of dehydration.

VelocideX said:
Before urinating, did you feel like your lower back was sore? That's often a common sign of dehydration.

Couldn't it also be a sign of you standing and dancing for several hours?

The HIGHroller said:
Couldn't it also be a sign of you standing and dancing for several hours?

This is true, but I'm referring to when you can rule that out. It's a very specific sort of pain, for anyone who has had it.

It's more obvious when you haven't been dancing, and are just sitting around and get this "random" sore back. Especially if you've been drinking.

The colour of piss

Yes, the strong straw yellow colour is indicative of dehydration, but the brown colour does sound a bit worrying, as that's the colour you get if the nephron isn't working properly (ie letting through very large protein molecules) and you're getting haemoglobin breakdown products in your urine. If the brown colour persists more than a day, then go to the doctors as impared renal function can rapidly get worse if untreated and you continue to take drugs like MDMA/amphetamines (they'll test for proteins in your urine - one of the effects of MDMA induced hyperthermia is rhabdomyalysis - muscles start breaking down - and it's one of those things that you have to act quickly over)

yeah i notice my piss becomes a more concentrated yellow colour... haha i always seem to think im done pissing before i actually am done pissing and end up dribbling everywhere hahahaha lmao ok too much info bye.

sean

At least you can piss when you're high. I can't piss till I'm down, then I'm pissing that dark yellow shit every 5 mins!

ha yeah my mates hate me for that

I never have any trouble pissing while on E. I do feel sorry for those who can't piss though, it must really suck. I don't know, guess i'm lucky.

As for the colour of my piss? It's just a bit more concentrated, but i have never really paid attention to it, i'm always dancing while pissing lol. But yeah, i'll be sure to look next time :p

Peace

I once couldnt piss for about 18 hours after overdoing it one night, ive never been so scared in my life... a friend of mine who is a nurse was saying if it didnt clear soon i would need to go the hospital and get a catheter put in there 8( good god!

Luckily i managed to go in the end... by concentrating and putting my fingertips in a sink of warm water... :D

I know what you mean about brown-ish piss tho, i kinda get like that at times...not brown tho...more like really strong tea which sinks to the bottom of the pan and seperates :eek: clears up after some serious rehydration! :)

I didnt really mean brown, it was just dark. Its been lightening up since i've been drinking more water. Thanks for all the replies

Dark yellow, not brown

If it was dark yellow and not brown, then yes, you were just badly dehydrated. I'm surprised you didn't have a fuck-off headache as well - it tends to go with being dehydrated