• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Piss Changing color after e?

Well not necessarily: It could just have been high levels of anti-diuretic hormone causing an a lot of water reuptake from urine...

I find the best test for dehydration is the skin pinch.

You mean when you pinch it to a peak and it just stays there (the dreaded "old man's skin")?

Happens all the time with me. Doesn't really subside until after a few days of non-drinking/drug taking.

the only time i ever got it was when i forgot to drink enough water. i think this is deff. a sign of dehydration.

pissing brown is normal smells really bad also happens to me sometimes iv also pissed a few times really fucked up and cant tell im pissing but i see a line bent infront of me very odd experience but yes we should be happy we can piss fucked up its sooo bad when u know u drank way to much water and u cant piss

might be the binders in the pill colouring your piss? Just like berroca, they turn your piss orange..lol

just need to drink a little more water next time... if you drink to much water you piss will be clear, and if you don't drink enough it will be dark

i've had darker urine plenty of times while/after 'ecstacy' use
cocaine use as well
i wouldn't be too worried about it (although, its definetely not "normal", but us BLers are not the most "normal" people,heh)
whats crazier is
one time i swear i pissed for like 3 minutes straight
when u think about it,that may not seem that long
but go stand in front of your toilet for 3 minutes and imagine urinating the whole time
i swear it was never going to stop
this was while rolling
my friends seem to think my perception of time was just distorted
def a possibility
but i'm pretty sure i was standing there for 3+ minutes wondering if it would ever stop
hahaha
damn
i forgot about that

i love Red Stripe

peace

RaverStyleTim said:
Hum, i took a pill of e(had a triangle imprint) on friday night, and my piss is an odd color of dark yellow/brownish. Very abnormal. Is this common?
many a time gone for piss,i liking it to pushing rusty water up a clogged pipe!!usual cause kidneys aint getting much fluid through them ,i would sweat like pig on a spit drank plenty but maybe only pissed about twice a night[8-9hr duration]maybe the mdma/md ingredients arnt so diuretic as say base/speed??would like explaination on this thread!!!fuckin feels like you could feel an olympic size swimming pool!!arrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh the relief tho

I always thought that came with the pre-loading-like if you take 5-HTP and a vitamin beforehand?