• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pink Cocaine - can I get a rewind..

all this pink tucibi wtf is it shit is gonna end up with someone dead in near future, guaranteed

even if you get it tested, doesn't mean other batches wiull have the same chem mix

it's just become a license to mix whatever-the-fuck you want together, dye it pink, and sell for masive proft

it's obscurity re 'ingredients' is clearly on purpose - wouldn't touch it with someoe else's bargepole personally

all this pink tucibi wtf is it shit is gonna end up with someone dead in near future, guaranteed

even if you get it tested, doesn't mean other batches wiull have the same chem mix

it's just become a license to mix whatever-the-fuck you want together, dye it pink, and sell for masive proft

it's obscurity re 'ingredients' is clearly on purpose - wouldn't touch it with someoe else's bargepole personally

There might be some psychedelic alerts from Tussi Wussi but I've eaten a shit-ton of sativa weed too so I'm not sure.

Is "dropped" a slang for snorted now?

I think it's meant to be snorted. Coke, ket and 2C-B all are less active orally.

I just prefer eating psychedelics. It's hard getting really deep into yourself when your nose is dripping shit down your throat all the time.

Last edited:
Maybe Bolivian in origin, or Columbian, or Peruvian. Probably not Brazilian or Ecuadorian. Different cocaines!
Mark

took one for the team, feels mostly like ketamine but with an initial rush of a stimulant, doesn't last very long so you often redose, can vary batch to batch as this is really just the dealers' leftovers, my batch felt like coke initially and numbed my face but then went into dissociation

Someone who has posted on this thread got hold of (R) ketamine. It's totally unlike (S) ketamine and, yes, it's somewhat similar to cocaine. I didn't try it, not being fond of cocaine, but the person I was with had a snort and it's that persons description I'm relying on.

took one for the team, feels mostly like ketamine but with an initial rush of a stimulant, doesn't last very long so you often redose, can vary batch to batch as this is really just the dealers' leftovers, my batch felt like coke initially and numbed my face but then went into dissociation

Much appreciated :) someone’s gotta do the dirty work. “Dealers leftovers” is a decent way to describe its contents.

-GC

I guess so. If you resolve K you can then bash it by 50% and it's still 'K' and then your other 50% has to find a market. I'm guessing (R) ketamine IS waste and likely you can obtain said waste for nothing. But they said it was pretty good. Not as potent but longer acting than coke.

But I do believe resolving chiral compounds is the future. I see even in Mexico they are resolving meth. In Europe they go further and oxidise (S) meth back to P2P. So it begins...

Which hole do you ingest it thru? Your arsehole? Ive got a bag of it

Right, I got me a grip of it in a capsule and I ate it about 40 minutes ago. Lets see what happens. Rippa is gangsta.

Edit: An hour and a half in - I feel a vague feeling of brainfog and my body feels like I have a trapped fart.

3-4 hours in: It's tapering off. Felt like a had a trapped fart then got more boring. Pink cocaine? Utter shit.

Last edited:
Recently (2022-2023) pink cocaine is of uncertain composition.

I still argue that many businesses producing (S) ketamine will end up with an equal amount of (R) ketamine and so it's going to be CHEAP. It apparently is psychoactive but given that we got samples and nobody was THAT taken, it was decided that it wasn't good enough to be an RC.

But on the street, who knows?

LSD, 2CB and all manner of thing have been listed but I argue that it has to be something CHEAP and knowing that (R) ketamine is C-like, it kind of makes sense. Not that their is logic in many of these things.

I've seen 1970s era fish-scale cocaine that had a slight pink colouring. We concluded that it was due to the crystal form of cocaine that didn't uniformly reflect all frequencies of visible light hence 'pink' was a product of GOOD synthesis. But that's a long time ago. Has their been a film or a recent book where 'pink cocaine' was shown in a good light?

I mean, Western Intelligence agencies paid good money to hear how Russia was placing nerve agents into thin glass vessels (see 'The Rock'). So it's amazing how people will throw scientific logic out of the window if it confirms what they WANT to be the truth.

Usually when I see pink crystals I automatically assume it's something like DMT not Cocaine. But sense you said it was powder I would have no idea what it is. You'd have to just test it using test strips.

Is anyone experienced in the world of pink cocaine? Pink powder alleged to be 2C-B? Looks good if it's genuine 2C-B but some say there's not much 2c-b in it. Can you give me any clues stout yeomen?

(One of the names for it is apparantly "Tuci" - some silly bastard who didn't know it was 2c-b presumably)

FTR pink 2c-b is 2c-b HBR, it's notocably a few mg weaker per average (22=25mg with HCL) dose. The HCL is white and a bit more more potent.

It's got some groovy name like it's taking off with the kids - what a load of bollocks. 2cbeeb or some shit.

Fairly respected plugs selling this £600 a z. Hilarious considering an oz of pure mdma or ket would be around half that. Personally think anyone buying or selling this is a complete dipshit. Sorry state of affairs when big dnm vendors are offering products under fake names that nobody knows what's in it.