European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pink Cocaine - can I get a rewind..

@nznity is by far the closest.

-GC
No shit man, I got friends who make it XDDDD. My countries been flooded with tussi since colombians and venezuelans introduced it around 2016ish. It was created in 🇨🇴 colombia though.
Cheers G,
nico

How much is a g like @Ismene2 like £15-20?
Sounds like it'll be shit tbh, but if it's cheap enough and you do try it let us know! Might be something to do I suppose. If they got the mix right and it contains 2cb and MDMA AND it tastes like bubblegum, it could be kinda nice.
A g Is around 10-15 pawnds xd not worth it imo. With that amount of money u can get a rock of decent blow, strain it and snort it/cook it for smoke depending of which RoA u like the most.
gaaaaaaaa
lots of korean hearts for u "A" haha XDDDD,
nico xx

I,d rather my drugs were pure and I could decide what was a good mixture, not some ignorant little shite
Pure ket ready for injection is very abundant here but IV/IM is very taboo here. Only a handful of users inject here, most of em aren't even aware of the existence of these products( pharma vials of ketamine, midazolam, diazepam, fentanyl and my favorite one of em all..MORPHINE). Lots of Ignorant drug users tbh xdxd but oh well,more for me xD.

Btw guys,
Nobody calls it pink cocaine. The media made that name up, the correct name and the one that everybody uses is "Tusi"/"Tussi".
And no, it has nothing to do or even comes close to 2cb*.

Pure ket ready for injection is very abundant here but IV/IM is very taboo here. Only a handful of users inject here, most of em aren't even aware of the existence of these products( pharma vials of ketamine, midazolam, diazepam, fentanyl and my favorite one of em all..MORPHINE). Lots of Ignorant drug users tbh xdxd but oh well,more for me xD.
If I could get the NHS to prescribe transdermal patches of ket, for my pain relief, I'd leave the needles well alone, but until such time that I cpnvince them I am not a nutter and likely to go batshit crazy after a dose of ket, it's the only option left.

If I could get the NHS to prescribe transdermal patches of ket, for my pain relief, I'd leave the needles well alone, but until such time that I cpnvince them I am not a nutter and likely to go batshit crazy after a dose of ket, it's the only option left.
Ket is shit man, even the 100% stuff is fucking awful. I totally understand what you're saying, I fucking hate that we chronic pain users can't get the adequate treatment and have to resort to other methods to deal with the pain.
As children we all had this idyllic perception of the world but as we grew older that tower of líes fucking crumbled, leaving us with the ugly truth...that society is a fucking dreadful piece of shit run by psychopathic lunatics.
qq

What do you think children? Should I say three hail marys and squirt it up my jacksy?
Could try it orally first, any Ketamine in there won't do much that way and you'll be able to see the effects of the non-K, after that boof that shiiit and get wonky.

Of course it would probably be best to lab test it but where is the mystery (and danger) in that?

Not tried it yet - it seems a bit of a twathook - why would some motherlicker mix K,MDMA and then sell it as 2c-b which has an active dose of 20mg? The K and MDMA arn't going to be active at that dose. Who loves ya baby?

Pussy? Drugs? I've done my share!! I've done my share and your share and her share..

I've just discovered eating decarbed sativa and a 30mg cap of pregnenolone is one of the greatest highs there is so I thought I'd try that route to enchantment tonight - rather than chancing it to my favourite pink K,MDMA, Fentanyl mix..ahem..

Not tried it yet - it seems a bit of a twathook - why would some motherlicker mix K,MDMA and then sell it as 2c-b which has an active dose of 20mg? The K and MDMA arn't going to be active at that dose. Who loves ya baby?
Was it sold as 2c-b? Or was the listing as "tuci/tucibi"? Just interested to know how honest the vendor was being.

Only 30mg pregnenolone!? Pfff I did 90 this morning for breakfast! Pussy... Xxx
In all seriousness tho, how does pregnenolone add to the high, may I ask?