• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pillreports password?

Mr. Sparkle said:
^ Sorry guys, the above post is from me - I didnt sign out properly :)

If I could just add some constructive critisim:

1. It would be great if we could make the front page of the actual pill reports easier to peruse... its a little clumsy and difficult to quickly 'browse'. Perhaps adopt a more similar approach to the old PR?
2. The number of comments in a particular pill thread should be viewable on the front page so you can easily see if the thread has been updated
3. I dont think the available options for the rating are broad enough to properly differentiate between the quality of each pill. I know that's what the comments are for, but what about when your just browsing the front page?
4. You should make the alternating background colours of peoples comments more 'different', ie increase the contrast. At the moment they are very similar colours, which makes it difficult to differentiate between different comments.

But yeah, thanks guys for all your efforts! It does look great, and the amount of effort you guys have put in is amazing.
Top work guys!

I disagree with 1 and 4. I think the layout is straightforward and simple and the colours nice enough on the eyes. In regards to 3, no more detail is needed, its for harmreduction not reviewing pills.

2 I agree with

I also LOVE that little box on the front pag that will flash up with adulterated pills. I think thats absolutely fantastic